Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

It very well could be...I know others that have "sock-puppet" accounts!

You telling me there's others with split personalities? Do tell!

I will have to save these stories for another date...I think the sock-puppet is still in use and I would hate to give them away! :ph34r:

...Actually I don't have a clue who CMB is!...

Welcome Bud Fox (Geo-Lawyer or mild mannered Geocachers?). Seeing how Bud hasn't found a single cache in his entire 2+ years in Geocaching, I'd bet money that he'd be a better legal defender than a cacher. :ph34r: Perhaps it's someone's sock puppet (Teflon-Tom). :ph34r:

It very well could be...I know others that have "sock-puppet" accounts! :ph34r:

DEfinitely smells like a sock puppet to me... (or is that my gym socks I am smelling? tough to tell anymore!!!)

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!!!! What is with all of this rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

I don't know but it is ruining my dune buggy weather!! :lol:

It is cuttin into Baseball Season also! My 2 boys are getting tired of their games getting cancelled! :huh:

I am wondering about the weather for the event this weekend...The 10 day forcast says that it will be raining, but you can never go by what is written. :)

I guess you can't depend on the weather folks! I just looked at weather.com - weekend forecast for Lodi - and it says "Partly Cloudy" with a 10% chance of showers.

But the farmer said that tar dosn't work well in the rain, so maybe rain would be a good thing.

Anyone else wondering why he is keeping Tag hidden from us?

Maybe what Tag told us about him in China is true! :anibad:

I am wondering about the weather for the event this weekend...The 10 day forcast says that it will be raining, but you can never go by what is written. :laughing:

I guess you can't depend on the weather folks! I just looked at weather.com - weekend forecast for Lodi - and it says "Partly Cloudy" with a 10% chance of showers.

But the farmer said that tar dosn't work well in the rain, so maybe rain would be a good thing.

Anyone else wondering why he is keeping Tag hidden from us?

Maybe what Tag told us about him in China is true! :)

I don't know Tom...Your credibility here lately is pretyy well shot, so I'm pretty sure that no one outside your clan is buying the diversion to the farmer... :anibad:

And the rain won't stop the tar!

Sorry that I still have Tag. It will be placed tomorrow and I'll post it at night. :P

Great!! Now let me look at my calendar to see where I'm going on my next trip......... just kidding.

But seriously, my wife is currently in Japan - I bet Tag would really like to be there with her. I know I would rather be there with her instead of in the stew pot on Saturday. B)-_-

I am wondering about the weather for the event this weekend...The 10 day forcast says that it will be raining, but you can never go by what is written. -_-

I think we will have clouds but no rain for the event. If tar does not work I am sure mud will, and I am sure you might find some. :P

I am wondering about the weather for the event this weekend...The 10 day forcast says that it will be raining, but you can never go by what is written. -_-

I think we will have clouds but no rain for the event. If tar does not work I am sure mud will, and I am sure you might find some. :P

LOL!! Mud works just fine!!! B)

I am wondering about the weather for the event this weekend...The 10 day forcast says that it will be raining, but you can never go by what is written. :unsure:

I think we will have clouds but no rain for the event. If tar does not work I am sure mud will, and I am sure you might find some. :huh:

LOL!! Mud works just fine!!! :blink:

Works for me! I'll bring the feathers. :unsure:

Sorry that I still have Tag. It will be placed tomorrow and I'll post it at night. <_<

Time sure flies, doesn't it Bill?

Since you haven't let Tag go, I assume you are keeping him busy.

Why don't you just bring him to Lodi and I can pick him up there?

I'm planning on a photo trip to Moab, Utah in early May - I'm certain Tag would like to (ahem) tag along.

Deal - or no deal? :P:P

Sorry that I still have Tag. It will be placed tomorrow and I'll post it at night. :P

Time sure flies, doesn't it Bill?

Since you haven't let Tag go, I assume you are keeping him busy.

Why don't you just bring him to Lodi and I can pick him up there?

I'm planning on a photo trip to Moab, Utah in early May - I'm certain Tag would like to (ahem) tag along.

Deal - or no deal? :PB)

I sure thought that would have been quicker and easier. But now it's placed so I can rest. Anyone going for it tonight?? <_<

The Event will go on as planned. If anyone has extra tables please bring them. Also I know someone has a 10x10 cover. If you could bring something like that would be great. From the "Will Attend" we may only have standing room only if it's rains. It looks like it might rain in the morning but I hope it will be fine in the afternoon. I would like to start the BBQ around noon or so. Also if you lawn chairs you might want to bring them just in case. I can not thing of much else right not other then, hope to see you there. One other thing I should be at the park by 10:30am if you would like to help setup or clean up please let me know.

Richard

Event Coin

003203d8-6d76-401f-81d5-6048c62ca6c4.jpg

ff7b397f-93fd-4030-b0e4-583337ce51e9.jpg

The event today was great and it was fantastic to bring some justice to the CVC...Doug and Tom being found guilty (on multiple counts) of kidnapping TAG and bringing him outside the approced area will hopefully serve as a lesson to all...I will post pictures of their punishment in a short while! :D:(:D

Hello everyone. The event well. I have some left over coins from the event. Remember the copper coins that were at the event was only sold at the event. So if you did not make it to the event and would like a coin the price would be $8 per coin (cache or check) $8.50 per coin if you want to use PayPal. The price includes shipping. Please email me using Gc.com and I will get back to you.

Richard of the GeoCrickets

The event today was great and it was fantastic to bring some justice to the CVC...Doug and Tom being found guilty (on multiple counts) of kidnapping TAG and bringing him outside the approced area will hopefully serve as a lesson to all...I will post pictures of their punishment in a short while! :angry::ph34r::rolleyes:

I am totally SHOCKED & APALLED that Tom & were found guilty! Talk about a hanging jury! Everyone shouting "SPANK THEM, and get a rope and tar & feathers" an all the other comments, what a crowd. I thought that the deposition and statement clearly showed extenuating circumstances that should have been considered. However, Guilty we were found and we were tarred and feathered. I think BOGA did a lot of polliticing before the meeting as I am sure that the good people from CVC and Sacramento would have found us innocent of kidnapping and extenuating circumstances would have exonerated us and BOGA would have been brought up on charges of Cache abuse, and maybe even abuse of power of position. All things consiodered though, I believe that it was a great event and I had a real good time. And OH BY THE WAY, check the CVC TAG posting. :laughing:

Polliticing!?! OMG! It's not like I knew everyone there and they took my side because I'm a greatly honest person. Oh, no. They voted to convict because it was the right thing to do. Besides, they wanted to see what would happen next. :bad: Now I'm just waiting for some of those digital photo's to get developed and posted on the Gathering page as well as this forum.

I'm telling you, that was a blast of a gathering. As always, I didn't get to talk to a third of the people I wanted to chat with. Ted and Rosa stood at bay when they heard about the trial and Tim was laughing and snapping off pictures.

Polliticing!?! OMG! It's not like I knew everyone there and they took my side because I'm a greatly honest person. Oh, no. They voted to convict because it was the right thing to do. Besides, they wanted to see what would happen next. :bad: Now I'm just waiting for some of those digital photo's to get developed and posted on the Gathering page as well as this forum.

I'm telling you, that was a blast of a gathering. As always, I didn't get to talk to a third of the people I wanted to chat with. Ted and Rosa stood at bay when they heard about the trial and Tim was laughing and snapping off pictures.

It was great fun! I posted a couple of things on the CVC Tag page. Really had a blast even thoug it got a little sticky with the tar and all.

How do I petition the committee to change the name of the event?? It should be called the "CVC Kangaroo Court Event." I agree with JPD43 - that was not justice! The blood-thirsty crowd did not listen to what Tag said in his deposition. From what I read, I think the farmer has lost total control of Tag. After all, Tag is a teenager and publically stated in his deposition that he wants to travel more. The next trial should be for the farmer for total lack of parental control.

For those who were not at the event, Tag gave a deposition to a Chinese attorney while in the city of Hangzhou, China. His deposition follows:

證言

Deposition

問題: 說您的名字請。

Question: State your name Please.

答復: 我的真名是Cornelius Vincent 查爾斯・Taglioni, Jr, 但我的朋友告訴我標記。

Answer: My real name is Cornelius Vincent Charles Taglioni, Jr, but my friends just call me Tag.

問題: 您怎麼去了對中國?

Question: How did you get to China?

答復: 我是一位stowaway 在一個好人的手提箱裡。

Answer: I was a stowaway in a nice man’s suitcase.

問題: 您stowaway 自願是, 或您被綁架了嗎?

Question: You were a stowaway voluntarily, or were you kidnapped?

答復: 我掩藏了自己在手提箱。

Answer: I hid myself in the suitcase.

問題: 為什麼您做了那?

Question: Why did you do that?

答復: 由於我想留下我是的地方。我害怕。其外, 因為那些好夫人把我的父親帶對歐洲, 我想旅行也是。

Answer: Because I wanted to leave where I was. I was afraid. Besides, since those nice ladies took my father to Europe, I wanted to travel too.

問題: 為什麼您害怕?

Question: Why were you afraid?

答復: 我太長期停留在一個地方並且我是肯定的農夫人會來懲罰我如他做了我的父親。

Answer: I was staying at one place too long and I was sure the farmer man would come punish me like he did my father.

問題: 農夫人怎麼懲罰了您的父親?

Question: How did the farmer man punish your father?

答復: 他使我的父親活在一個可怕的房子裡被做從母牛肥料。它是侷促和嗅到非常壞。條件是很壞, 我的父親死了,

Answer: He made my father live in a terrible house made out of cow manure. It was cramped and smelled very bad. The conditions were so bad that my father died,

問題: 我抱歉聽見那。並且您認為農夫人會做那對您?

Question: I’m sorry to hear that. And you thought the farmer man would do that to you?

答復: 很可能。他從未是好的對我。他總做我工作在他的堅果樹- 沒有薪水根本。

Answer: Most likely. He is never nice to me. He always make me work on his nut trees – with no pay at all.

問題: 他做了別的對您會使您想要離開?

Question: Has he done anything else to you that would make you want to leave?

答復: 一次, 他對蜂是瘋狂的。他投入了我在蜂房和告訴我不是讓蜂睡覺。勸告他們去參觀農夫人的堅果樹。

Answer: One time, he was mad at bees. He put me in hive and tell me not to let bees sleep. Tell them to go visit farmer man’s nut trees.

問題: 您度過美好時光這裡在中國嗎?

Question: Are you having a good time here in China?

答復: 最確定地。

Answer: Most definitely.

問題: 您很快將回家美國嗎?

Question: Will you go home to USA soon?

答復: 我認為如此。我想要停留但二個好人和二個好夫人說我必須回家與他們。

Answer: I think so. I want to stay but two nice men and two nice madams say I must go home with them.

問題: 您認為您再將旅行嗎?

Question: Do you think you will travel again?

答復: 我不知道, 但是有我希望看的許多地方。

Answer: I do not know, but there are many more places I would like to see.

問題: 譬如?

Question: Such as?

答復: 我聽見, 歐洲以前有許多地方比我的父親鋸。你是電話法語並且另稱義大利。我會願意去那裡。

Answer: I have heard that Europe has many more places than my father saw before. One is call French and another is called Italy. I would love to go there.

問題: 您認為人將讓您走的農夫?

Queston: Do you think the farmer man will let you go?

答復: 不, 他說我的規則認為我不能去。但, 如果我發現某人也許採取我, 我將做stowaway 把戲。我得到非常好在那上。我的父親教了我。

Answer: No, he will say my rules say I must not go. But, if I discover someone may take me, I will do the stowaway trick. I am getting very good at that. My father taught me much.

Ted and Rosa had a good time staying on the sidelines and watching the lynching er trial. It's been so long since TAG has been in Stockton that I couldn't get too excited about it. After all, it's not like he stole a white jeep travel bug! :o

Looks like everyone had fun at the event! Just stopping by and just seeing how everyone is doing. My dad and I might get into more of a rhythm in the summertime in ways of geocaching. Anyways too bad we couldn't make it to the event, our schedule was full. Hope to see you guys around.

Polliticing!?! OMG! It's not like I knew everyone there and they took my side because I'm a greatly honest person. Oh, no. They voted to convict because it was the right thing to do. Besides, they wanted to see what would happen next. :anibad: Now I'm just waiting for some of those digital photo's to get developed and posted on the Gathering page as well as this forum.

Ted and Rosa had a good time staying on the sidelines and watching the lynching er trial. It's been so long since TAG has been in Stockton that I couldn't get too excited about it. After all, it's not like he stole a white jeep travel bug! <_<

Did I hear someone mention my name?

I am terribly sorry I missed this event! I wanted to go really but obligations at home kept me here. had some stuff to take care of..... soon we will be completely done with this darned remodel and will be able to relax andmaybe get out caching again!!!!!

The event today was great and it was fantastic to bring some justice to the CVC...Doug and Tom being found guilty (on multiple counts) of kidnapping TAG and bringing him outside the approced area will hopefully serve as a lesson to all...I will post pictures of their punishment in a short while! :anibad::anibad::anibad:

I am totally SHOCKED & APALLED that Tom & were found guilty! Talk about a hanging jury! Everyone shouting "SPANK THEM, and get a rope and tar & feathers" an all the other comments, what a crowd. I thought that the deposition and statement clearly showed extenuating circumstances that should have been considered. However, Guilty we were found and we were tarred and feathered. I think BOGA did a lot of polliticing before the meeting as I am sure that the good people from CVC and Sacramento would have found us innocent of kidnapping and extenuating circumstances would have exonerated us and BOGA would have been brought up on charges of Cache abuse, and maybe even abuse of power of position. All things consiodered though, I believe that it was a great event and I had a real good time. And OH BY THE WAY, check the CVC TAG posting. :ph34r:

Shocked and apalled??? LOL!!!! Yeah, I was shocked and apaled too - That REAL tar and feathers weren't there to use!!!!

And I was most impressed with Ted as he chose NOT to represent the guilty parties...Integrity in action!! <_<

Polliticing!?! OMG! It's not like I knew everyone there and they took my side because I'm a greatly honest person. Oh, no. They voted to convict because it was the right thing to do. Besides, they wanted to see what would happen next. :anibad: Now I'm just waiting for some of those digital photo's to get developed and posted on the Gathering page as well as this forum.

Pictures should be posted today...It really was a fun event and Bill, you did a great job convicting these troubled adults! :anibad:

I think it should be mandatory that they wear their new hats every time they go caching for the next year!! <_<:anibad:

Here are some shots of the trial...You can clearly see the guilt written all over their faces. :anibad:

4e4c7fad-558a-4f75-8594-c98dd7f5d16a.jpg

16cae006-1fcd-4b30-818b-c9024d0c0e2f.jpg

30db8de1-9c30-4d8e-a110-7bbaf50a86e1.jpg

c8350074-e5a8-4ac6-9889-e0a29398904d.jpg

51e0f5bc-6045-4c6b-9be7-65c507e7844c.jpg

7f176215-263a-464b-ad13-60bd9c12f918.jpg

b85219bc-f6c7-4dcc-a681-9f683e39a209.jpg

There are a few more shots from myself as well as others on the event page, but as you can see from just these shots, it was an open-and-shut case. Nice job Bill on your job as "the judge"!!

There are a few more shots from myself as well as others on the event page, but as you can see from just these shots, it was an open-and-shut case. Nice job Bill on your job as "the judge"!!

Oh my gosh - Sandruft misses the point entirely. The fact are that:

a -->Tags loves to travel.

b --> He sneaks into folks luggage.

c --> He does it to get away from the farmer who treats him poorly.

d --> After what happened to his dad, he is afraid the farmer will do the same to him.

Both Doug and I never claimed innocence - because we BELIEVE TAG and wanted to help him.

Tag abusers are very clever people, you can bet if the farmer gets him back, Tag will be spending more time in the bee hives.

C'mon folks - would you let YOUR teenager spend any time on the farmer's ranch? :anibad:<_<

Tag is so afraid, I would bet he's trying to escape from JPD43 and head off to Mexico. According to JPD43, when Tag was watching the so-called trial Saturday, he was crying to get away from the farmer.

69ab4975-cb07-4860-bc09-db39cdeefbc7.jpg

Edited by Photom

Alright, this has gone too far. Tag is not the personal plaything of a select few local cachers! Tag was designed for all central valley cachers to enjoy. When it is taken out of the area/state/country by two or three cachers, it is to the detriment of the rest of the local caching community. If you are going to play with tag, please play by the rules. <_<

Oh my gosh - Sandruft misses the point entirely. The fact are that:

a -->Tags loves to travel.

b --> He sneaks into folks luggage.

c --> He does it to get away from the farmer who treats him poorly.

d --> After what happened to his dad, he is afraid the farmer will do the same to him.

Both Doug and I never claimed innocence - because we BELIEVE TAG and wanted to help him.

Tag abusers are very clever people, you can bet if the farmer gets him back, Tag will be spending more time in the bee hives.

C'mon folks - would you let YOUR teenager spend any time on the farmer's ranch? :huh::D

Tag is so afraid, I would bet he's trying to escape from JPD43 and head off to Mexico. According to JPD43, when Tag was watching the so-called trial Saturday, he was crying to get away from the farmer.

LOL! As someone who has spent a lot of time with TAG, it was obvious that everything stated above was false and couldn't be farther from the truth!! <_<

Send tag out here to me, I will treat him with utmost respect. I will give him a nice warm guest house to stay in. I'll even show him around this beautiful state. <_<

Edited by Fattuhr

Send tag out here to me, I will treat him with utmost respect. I will give him a nice warm guest house to stay in. I'll even show him around this beautiful state. <_<

LOL! I was just thinking of you Pat...We may as well send TAG there as he definitely is showing signs of mistreatment in the hands of Photom and JPD43!!! :D

How are things in Missouri??

Oops, I missed another event up there. :blink:

We will try to make the next one. :o

It looks like there are literally hundreds of new caches to find there....again. :o

We finally created our geocoins. They are trackable on geocaching.com and have a custom logo.

The Obsessed Geocoin Collection

These are the 4 highest count (therefore Obsessed) cachers in California.

Maybe you've cached with one of them.

Maybe you've cached with all of them.

If not, it's definitely an experience everyone should try... for a day. :P

How are things in Missouri??

Things are good so far. We have had quite a mix of weather, but nothing that hasn't been to bad. Love the new house. We are still working on fixing up some things to make it our house.

Glad to hear things are going well Pat...You will have to post some pictures of the progress you are making on the house.

Here are some shots of the trial...You can clearly see the guilt written all over their faces. <_<

4e4c7fad-558a-4f75-8594-c98dd7f5d16a.jpg

16cae006-1fcd-4b30-818b-c9024d0c0e2f.jpg

30db8de1-9c30-4d8e-a110-7bbaf50a86e1.jpg

c8350074-e5a8-4ac6-9889-e0a29398904d.jpg

51e0f5bc-6045-4c6b-9be7-65c507e7844c.jpg

7f176215-263a-464b-ad13-60bd9c12f918.jpg

b85219bc-f6c7-4dcc-a681-9f683e39a209.jpg

I don't have any thing to add to this but I liked the pictures so much, I thought they should be reposted. <_< I'm not sure if I like the added comments or the tar and feathered hats best?!

So when is the Next event for the CVC? :D

Richard

Well, I'm not sure about CVC - but MAC is in the preliminary planning of an event. Stay tuned - we should be posting something with a couple weeks.

In the meantime, I would like to wish all my friends in CVC a very happy Easter. Yes, that does indeed include BOGA. May his 220 stay intact. :D:D

I don't have any thing to add to this but I liked the pictures so much, I thought they should be reposted. :D I'm not sure if I like the added comments or the tar and feathered hats best?!

Well, if you want pictures that show what was really hapening with the so-calld prosecutor, try this one.

9433d057-edc0-4c3b-b7ed-4aaf5fe0b95c.jpg

...In the meantime, I would like to wish all my friends in CVC a very happy Easter. Yes, that does indeed include BOGA. May his 220 stay intact. :D:D

The 220 has become a water event. Sure makes it difficult to work today! Now I'm bored.

If I were only a frog, I'd sit on a log, and laugh at the weather a falling. For if rain stayed away, the skyies would not grey, and drought would have us all bauling. :D

I don't have any thing to add to this but I liked the pictures so much, I thought they should be reposted. :D I'm not sure if I like the added comments or the tar and feathered hats best?!

Well, if you want pictures that show what was really hapening with the so-calld prosecutor, try this one.

9433d057-edc0-4c3b-b7ed-4aaf5fe0b95c.jpg

Gasp! One of the good people, having fun at my expense. Boy, does this change me opinion about who my friends are. :D

So when is the Next event for the CVC? :yikes:

Richard

Well, I'm not sure about CVC - but MAC is in the preliminary planning of an event. Stay tuned - we should be posting something with a couple weeks.

If the event is thrown by Tom or Doug, prehaps we can expect the event to be in China...Maybe Mexico...Perhaps Egypt...Who knows???!!! :anicute:

Let me chime in here and thank you all for your hospitality the weekend before last. My family and I had a great time celebrating our 1000th find with you all.

Please let us return the favor and join us for GCV1VW June 24th.

Hope some of you can make it.

Blucruz & Family

Hey Blucruz. Thank you for the invite. You N.U.T.S. are a ton of fun and I'm sure that any CVC folk that attend will be delighted they did. Perhaps certain people would be better off visiting rather than touring the world - if you know where I'm going there! :D

Now, lets see if I can work that and the MAC/CVC/Fresno? gathering in with the GBES Rally. If I only had more time... :D