Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Nope just waiting for you Pat!!!  :lol:

How was the trip?

Trip was great. We closed escrow on our house on Friday. Then on Saturday we dug in and started working on the personal changes we want to make. Three and a half weeks and we are on our way. ;)

time goes by quickly too!

Sorry to see you go...

One more quick item. If anyone has any travel bugs they want to move east, I will pick them up at the new Travel bug Hotel right off of 99 in Turlock on Feb 18th. I will be leaving on the 19th, and heading east. I probably won't find any caches on the way, but will leave them in the Springfield MO area soon after I get there.

One more quick item. If anyone has any travel bugs they want to move east, I will pick them up at the new Travel bug Hotel right off of 99 in Turlock on Feb 18th. I will be leaving on the 19th, and heading east. I probably won't find any caches on the way, but will leave them in the Springfield MO area soon after I get there.

Well once approved I have an even better way of everyone getting east bound travel bugs to Pat.

What say we bid the Tick Magnet farewell with the next CVC Gathering.

We ahven't had one in a while so I thought this was as good a time as any.

(the above link will work better once approived)

Hi All,

Just thought I would post this again. Anyone out there, maybe in the Foothills that would like to adopt my cache "Pepperoni Pieces"? I will be moving in three weeks.

Hi Pat...I spoke to TeamJudd after our conversation and he is planning on archiving a bunch of his as well. So he would rather not take any other cahces on at this time. (Sorry!) <_<

Man I thought while I was in Missouri this thread would have a few posts to read when I got back. No one even posted while I was gone. Has the CVC closed up shop?

I too, am sad to see you go. But I know that Missouri will be gaining a great cacher and even better resident! <_<

Still time to plan an impromptu caching event to give a nice send-off!

Hey Pat...I know that this will sound funny, but does size matter?? ;):(<_< I have a rather large travel bug that needs to keep going and I would like it to go if possible. Just let me know!

Well once approved I have an even better way of everyone getting east bound travel bugs to Pat.

Looks like Kenny is planning one. I will watch for the page to be approved. Good news for me is that I don't travel at all before Pat and Jaimee leave so I will absoltuly be at the event...Nice to have a clear schedule for a change!! <_<

Looks like Kenny is planning one. I will watch for the page to be approved. Good news for me is that I don't travel at all before Pat and Jaimee leave so I will absoltuly be at the event...Nice to have a clear schedule for a change!! <_<

It is approved and up and running. Sorry to hear that Jaimee will already be gone.

It is approved and up and running. Sorry to hear that Jaimee will already be gone.

I will be looking for it and will probably be bringing several friends.

Congrats on your move Pat & Jamie! I was so suprised when Vern told me you came by his shop! He called me as soon as he recognized your license plate!

We've had a great time over the years finding your caches, meeting you at events and even caching with you! Good Luck on your new adventure. Sounds awesome. Vern would love to LEAVE California but I have too much family here though.

Little Bigs & I continue to cache on and off. Kind of comes and goes. We have such busy schedules with the kids, school and all their sports. When we have time though, we are out there.

Catmit:)

Hey Pat...Are you going on one last caching run while in California?? Did you ever do the night one in the bay area?

I might get a chance to find a few more, but don't have the time (packing) for a full out caching run.

No never did the night one. :D

Perhaps a night run is in order...I and a few others have been meaning to do it, but never had the opportunity. :drama:

Hey Pat...Are you going on one last caching run while in California?? Did you ever do the night one in the bay area?

I might get a chance to find a few more, but don't have the time (packing) for a full out caching run.

No never did the night one. :D

Perhaps a night run is in order...I and a few others have been meaning to do it, but never had the opportunity. B)

Oh shucks. If y'all are talking about "Wait Until Dark" - it's a GREAT adventure. But as luck would have it, it is temp disabled due to trail conditions.

A not-so-impressive rip-off is my "Jeremiah" here in Merced.

But my bottom line is.... IF Y'ALL PLAN A FAREWELL CACHING DAY/NIGHT, I WANT TO GO! B)

-Tom-

No never did the night one. :)

Perhaps a night run is in order...I and a few others have been meaning to do it, but never had the opportunity. :D

Oh shucks. If y'all are talking about "Wait Until Dark" - it's a GREAT adventure. But as luck would have it, it is temp disabled due to trail conditions.

A not-so-impressive rip-off is my "Jeremiah" here in Merced.

But my bottom line is.... IF Y'ALL PLAN A FAREWELL CACHING DAY/NIGHT, I WANT TO GO! :D

-Tom-

Hey Tom...It looks like there is a planned event for the 18th of Feb...It will be here in Modesto. Looks like it is just a gathering to wish Pat farwell and should be a nice time. :D The caching event has been approvedand can be viewed already. I hope to see you there!

Hey Tom...It looks like there is a planned event for the 18th of Feb...It will be here in Modesto. Looks like it is just a gathering to wish Pat farwell and should be a nice time. :( The caching event has been approvedand can be viewed already. I hope to see you there!

Yes. Thanks for the head's up on the Tick event. Funny, JPD43 found two of them thar ticks in the car Saturday while we were caching in Fresno.

Pat should be right at home with the tick population in Missouri - they have a bunch.

I've signed up for the event, sounds like fun. :(:rolleyes:

Hello all...... Just a quick note to see who knows which soul has our beloved Banner....... It would be nice if they could either get it to me OR bring it to the event on the 18th..... Please let me know if you have it and can get it there.

I believe the last time we saw it was at the Merced event. I will double-check to see if we have it, but I am pretty certain that it was left in Merced. If I have it, I will bring it to the event on the 18th.

Hello all......  Just a quick note to see who knows which soul has our beloved Banner.......  It would be nice if they could either get it to me OR bring it to the event on the 18th.....  Please let me know if you have it and can get it there.

I believe the last time we saw it was at the Merced event. I will double-check to see if we have it, but I am pretty certain that it was left in Merced. If I have it, I will bring it to the event on the 18th.

I 'm pretty sure none of MAC has it. Seems like we thought it should go back to the Modesto area since the next event after ours would most ikely be there. And, since that Stockton lady didn't attend, it probably didn't get stolen. :mad:

Hello all......  Just a quick note to see who knows which soul has our beloved Banner.......  It would be nice if they could either get it to me OR bring it to the event on the 18th.....  Please let me know if you have it and can get it there.

I 'm pretty sure none of MAC has it. Seems like we thought it should go back to the Modesto area since the next event after ours would most ikely be there. And, since that Stockton lady didn't attend, it probably didn't get stolen. :mad:

LOL! Well, like I said, I will check again to see if I still have it. But I really don't remember taking it back with me. (But that doesn't mean anything...i forgot what I had for lunch...And that was 10 minutes ago!!) :mad:

Bill

Come out, Come out, wherever you are.

This could be kinda scary. No word from him in a long time. He must be up to no good.  :)

There's NO DIFFERENCE.

When Bill is quiet ....... he's up to no good.

When Bill is NOT quiet ....... he's up to no good.

When Bill is awake ....... he's up to no good.

When Bill is sleeping ..... he's dreaming about no good.

But seriously, he did send me an email saying that since Pat and Jaimee were great folks, he was putiing a "high priority" on attending the TICK MAGNET EXTRAVENZA. :huh:

Bill

This could be kinda scary. No word from him in a long time. He must be up to no good.  :)

There's NO DIFFERENCE.

But seriously, he did send me an email saying that since Pat and Jaimee were great folks, he was putiing a "high priority" on attending the TICK MAGNET EXTRAVENZA. :)

LOL! Yes, Bill is always up to no good, but indeed, I too received confirmation that he is still around.

On another note, I did locate the CVC banner and will have it for the Pat and Jaimee send-off. :huh:

Bill

There's NO DIFFERENCE.

But seriously, he did send me an email saying that since Pat and Jaimee were great folks, he was putiing a "high priority" on attending the TICK MAGNET EXTRAVENZA. :huh:

LOL! Yes, Bill is always up to no good, but indeed, I too received confirmation that he is still around.

On another note, I did locate the CVC banner and will have it for the Pat and Jaimee send-off. :)

And to think you were blaming Photom for it all along! :)

HAHA Just kidding Tom he didn't blame you at all. :)

Bill

There's NO DIFFERENCE.

On another note, I did locate the CVC banner and will have it for the Pat and Jaimee send-off. :)

And to think you were blaming Photom for it all along! B)

HAHA Just kidding Tom he didn't blame you at all. :)

LOL! I try to blame Tom for anything I can!! :)

ATTENTION!

The location of Farewell to The Tick Magnet Extravaganza has been changed.  Round table called me and they had made a scheduling conflist.

SO....  I had to do some re-arranging and found space at the Turlock round table on Geer road.  New coordinates are on the cache page.  It is near the college.

Cool...Another reason to head South for some caching... :huh:

Geocaching? what is that? I think I have done 1 in the last 3 months! HAHA

ATTENTION!

The location of Farewell to The Tick Magnet Extravaganza has been changed.  Round table called me and they had made a scheduling conflist.

SO....  I had to do some re-arranging and found space at the Turlock round table on Geer road.  New coordinates are on the cache page.  It is near the college.

Cool...Another reason to head South for some caching... ;)

Geocaching? what is that? I think I have done 1 in the last 3 months! HAHA

Thought about going after CVC Tag the other day, but unfortunately, it was just a thought. :rolleyes:

I like the new changes to the forum...It looks nice! :D

I had a hard time getting to the forum. I kept getting a error code. I finally got here by using a link to the forum from the GBA forums.

On another note:

I gave you all a fair warning awhile back, but someone forgot to tell the newbies.

I have tag, and have a nice little spot picked out for him.

Watch the cache page for the new co-ordinates.

Edited by Fattuhr

On another note:

I gave you all a fair warning awhile back, but someone forgot to tell the newbies.

I have tag, and have a nice little spot picked out for him.

Watch the cache page for the new co-ordinates.

OMG! First it's the TERRIBLE TRIPLE TRIO. Now it's the TICK TRICKSTER.

Bill, oh Bill, oh Bill...... whatever will you do THIS TIME?

:D:D