Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I see the nano sized cache in that picture....  you can't pull one over on me Bill!

OK so you can and have!  but that is besides the point!

If you look closely you can also see a pair of handcuffs with Bill's name on them! :P

Have I done something to upset you guys? (Not that I'm taking notes of course). I believe it was the girls that stirred this pot up. Have they asked for forgiveness? Noooooo. But everyone jumps onto the poor old farmer like hungry wolves. What have I done? :P

Have I done something to upset you guys? (Not that I'm taking notes of course). I believe it was the girls that stirred this pot up. Have they asked for forgiveness?  Noooooo. But everyone jumps onto the poor old farmer like hungry wolves. What have I done? :P

How do you know the "girls" haven't confessed, asked forgiveness, and were given immunity to rat out the stateside mole? You think we have just been sitting around?

Your "I'm so innocent and such a victim" routine is not fooling a single person. :P:D:P

Your "I'm so innocent and such a victim" routine is not fooling a single person. :P:D:P

I only need to convince one out 12. But seeing how the 3-C's are missing (Charges, Court hearing, Conviction), I'm presumed innocent! Don't you love it?!! You're just fishing in the wrong hole, Tom. Oh, my lawyer is saying something about 'slander'. Hold on while I ask what that means. :P

Your "I'm so innocent and such a victim" routine is not fooling a single person.  B)  :angry:  <_<

I only need to convince one out 12. But seeing how the 3-C's are missing (Charges, Court hearing, Conviction), I'm presumed innocent! Don't you love it?!! You're just fishing in the wrong hole, Tom. Oh, my lawyer is saying something about 'slander'. Hold on while I ask what that means. B)

Actually, if the statements alluding to your less than stellar reputation were not true, this would be libel, not slander, :angry: but, as I'm sure your lawyer will tell you, "truth is an absolute defense". :huh: Merry Christmas Bill! :angry:

Oh, those photos are sad! :) Was poor Tag bitten by a goat or run over by a tractor???

Tag was just so happy to see someone who didn't want to kidnap him, he just fell apart!

The good news of his death, if there is any, was that it caught Bill totally off guard. When I called Bill to tell him the sad news, he just opened up and confessed everything.

Based upon his "story" - and I think there was a bit of truth at times, here are the charges that we should recommend to the DA:

OF - KIDNAPPING, conspiracy, contributing to the delinquicy of a minor.

Mrs 2Fer / Radikel - conspiracy, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.

Bill - BAD JUDGEMENT, Child endangerment (he failed to take action when it was VERY OBVIOUS that Tag was soon to be in deep do do.) :o:o

Oh, those photos are sad!  :)  Was poor Tag bitten by a goat or run over by a tractor???

Tag was just so happy to see someone who didn't want to kidnap him, he just fell apart!

The good news of his death, if there is any, was that it caught Bill totally off guard. When I called Bill to tell him the sad news, he just opened up and confessed everything.

Based upon his "story" - and I think there was a bit of truth at times, here are the charges that we should recommend to the DA:

OF - KIDNAPPING, conspiracy, contributing to the delinquicy of a minor.

Mrs 2Fer / Radikel - conspiracy, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.

Bill - BAD JUDGEMENT, Child endangerment (he failed to take action when it was VERY OBVIOUS that Tag was soon to be in deep do do.) :o:o

Book 'Em Dano!

What?! Tom let Tag die because he wasn't willing to provide CPR (mouth to mouth basic life support)! I demand an investigation! :rolleyes: I have pictures of Tag hours before and he was healthy and happy - albeit a little full of fiber.

Straight from the fingers of Bill.

That's a little self-serving, don't you think, especially since he hasn't produced the photograph.

HI ALL!! I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I do have a bit of news:

LADY LIBERTY II is back in California!!! She set out on her trip on 2/21/04 and has made it to see her big sister and is now in Los Angeles (http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=f7819d38-b54f-4d7e-af67-cb356780e5dc). *Happy Dance*

I'd like to get some news coverage for geocaching/CVC when Lady gets close enough to pick up. Care to be there Sanruft?

Hugs to you all!

Any help you need from me is a given...Just let me know when! :D

Hope you Stanislaus cachers aren't getting washed away with all the rain! <_< Stay away from Dry?? Creek!

I didn't know where that street was.... I believe it is closer to downtown. Perhaps Tim knows? He has lived in Modesto much longer than I have.

Tim and I are not too far from Dry Creek. But I don't think we were in any danger yesterday.

I do know that claus road was flooded in several places yesterday. I had to drive it twice and got pretty deep in my car. (good thing I was driving my wife's giant Dodge Ram! )

Hope you Stanislaus cachers aren't getting washed away with all the rain! <_< Stay away from Dry?? Creek!

I didn't know where that street was.... I believe it is closer to downtown. Perhaps Tim knows? He has lived in Modesto much longer than I have.

Tim and I are not too far from Dry Creek. But I don't think we were in any danger yesterday.

I do know that claus road was flooded in several places yesterday. I had to drive it twice and got pretty deep in my car. (good thing I was driving my wife's giant Dodge Ram! )

Hope you Stanislaus cachers aren't getting washed away with all the rain!  :rolleyes:  Stay away from Dry?? Creek!

I haven't heard any news about Dry Creek as I am in Las Vegas at the moment. What street was in danger?

Speaking of Las Vegas...We did a cache tonight that is now one of my favorites. (I really need to create a "favorites" list!!) Anyway, it is at a drive-through wedding chapel and you actually have to drive-up and ring the bell to receive the cache! We all had a lot of laughs with this one! There is more to it but I won't spoil it in case someone reading this decides to go. :rolleyes:

Edited by TeamSanruft
Hope you Stanislaus cachers aren't getting washed away with all the rain!  :laughing:  Stay away from Dry?? Creek!

I haven't heard any news about Dry Creek as I am in Las Vegas at the moment. What street was in danger?

It was Crabtree... when I looked online it showed Crabtree in downtown Modesto. So unless there is a seperate crabtree in Modesto I don't think the warning was really near our houses at all.

Speaking of Las Vegas...We did a cache tonight that is now one of my favorites. (I really need to create a "favorites" list!!) Anyway, it is at a drive-through wedding chapel and you actually have to drive-up and ring the bell to receive the cache! We all had a lot of laughs with this one! There is more to it but I won't spoil it in case someone reading this decides to go. ;)

Tim,

What is the name of the cache? We may be going toward the end of the month.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone. I thought I post a note here to see if there is any interest from the CVC cachers for adopting my caches. All of them have been found by most of you, but there are a few that get finds from out of town people. If there is no interest, then I will archive them so that the areas will be opened up for other caches to be placed. You can let me know by email, or posting to the forum. I will wait about a week or two.

Hello Everyone. I thought I post a note here to see if there is any interest from the CVC cachers for adopting my caches. All of them have been found by most of you, but there are a few that get finds from out of town people. If there is no interest, then I will archive them so that the areas will be opened up for other caches to be placed. You can let me know by email, or posting to the forum. I will wait about a week or two.

Hey Pat...I will call you later this week with some updated information.

Speaking of Las Vegas...We did a cache tonight that is now one of my favorites. (I really need to create a "favorites" list!!) Anyway, it is at a drive-through wedding chapel and you actually have to drive-up and ring the bell to receive the cache! We all had a lot of laughs with this one! There is more to it but I won't spoil it in case someone reading this decides to go.  :unsure:

Tim,

Thanks!

It was called "A Special Memory"...Waypoint GCQ596. While it certainly isn't required at all, you may want to bring $25.00 along with you for some "other" services! :blink:

Tim,

What is the name of the cache?  We may be going toward the end of the month. 

Thanks!

ALERT, ALERT.

Bill of GA:

You'd better grab TAG - or he will probbaly be headed for the SIN CITY!!

(Or, at least send out your spies to see if the other two are going: TLFS & Rad)

Oh, I forgot - you will probably HELP them take it, sorry. :unsure:

Pat, glad to see you found adoptive parents for your caches. We live too far south, totally off the edge of the earth, to have helped out. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the fun we had on one of our favorite caches, Arrowhead! It was a challenge to us as newbies, and we returned several times, because we weren't about to give up, log a DNF, or ask for a hint. We were so happy to find such a cleverly hidden cache. THANKS!

Mrs2fer

Pat, glad to see you found adoptive parents for your caches.  We live too far south, totally off the edge of the earth, to have helped out.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the fun we had on one of our favorite caches, Arrowhead!  It was a challenge to us as newbies, and we returned several times, because we weren't about to give up, log a DNF, or ask for a hint.  We were so happy to find such a cleverly hidden cache.  THANKS!

Mrs2fer

Pat,

I SECOND that (what 2 for the road said)! Arrowhead is truly a classic and I'm so glad someone has adopted it.

Best of wishes on your move - and be sure to pop in to visit the Forum ANYTIME!

I hope your invitation to visit stays open - I just may pop in sometime.

Auf Wiedersehen.

-Tom-

Pat, glad to see you found adoptive parents for your caches.  We live too far south, totally off the edge of the earth, to have helped out.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the fun we had on one of our favorite caches, Arrowhead!  It was a challenge to us as newbies, and we returned several times, because we weren't about to give up, log a DNF, or ask for a hint.  We were so happy to find such a cleverly hidden cache.  THANKS!

Mrs2fer

Pat,

I SECOND that (what 2 for the road said)! Arrowhead is truly a classic and I'm so glad someone has adopted it.

Best of wishes on your move - and be sure to pop in to visit the Forum ANYTIME!

I hope your invitation to visit stays open - I just may pop in sometime.

Auf Wiedersehen.

-Tom-

Glad to see that you guys and gals enjoyed it. I will keep a close eye on the forum after I move. Let me know if your headed that way, we'll be there. :blink:

Speaking of Las Vegas...We did a cache tonight that is now one of my favorites. (I really need to create a "favorites" list!!) Anyway, it is at a drive-through wedding chapel and you actually have to drive-up and ring the bell to receive the cache! We all had a lot of laughs with this one! There is more to it but I won't spoil it in case someone reading this decides to go.  :blink:

Tim,

Thanks!

Another "must do" in Vegas is GCNPF5 (Ocean Water)...It is worth the 6 or so mile drive to get there, plus there are several caches saturated in the area. But this cache is a must do and also will be placed on my favorites list when created.

One that I did on a previous Vegas trip is "Shhhhh...Where's the envelope" (Not sure of exact spelling) Anyway, this one is another great cache that I considered doing out this way.

Have fun!