Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I have a few ideas and I am quite certain that Bill and Tom may have some as well...Perhaps a meeting of the minds is in order?

Well, we KNOW they are guilty of kidnapping, but what about other, even more insidious, crimes? We need to get TAG a full and complete physical upon return (assuming they bring Tag home.) We also need to have him undergo a complete debriefing by a qualified therapist.

Only then will we know what punishment is appropriate. It could range from deleting find logs, to tar and feathers, to explusion from CVC, or even cutting them off from all caching for 5-10 years. I think an appropriate punishement for Mrs2fer may just be that she is RESTRICTED to PUZZLE caches only for several months.

In addition, we also have an accomplice to deal with. The other half of 2for left a message in which he said something like, "The forum folks seem upset with the kidnapping, but don't you think it's GREAT?" (Yes, I have it on tape.... GUILTY!)

:(

:lol::mad::(

:unsure:

I have a few ideas and I am quite certain that Bill and Tom may have some as well...Perhaps a meeting of the minds is in order?

Well, we KNOW they are guilty of kidnapping, but what about other, even more insidious, crimes? We need to get TAG a full and complete physical upon return (assuming they bring Tag home.) We also need to have him undergo a complete debriefing by a qualified therapist.

Only then will we know what punishment is appropriate. It could range from deleting find logs, to tar and feathers, to explusion from CVC, or even cutting them off from all caching for 5-10 years. I think an appropriate punishement for Mrs2fer may just be that she is RESTRICTED to PUZZLE caches only for several months.

In addition, we also have an accomplice to deal with. The other half of 2for left a message in which he said something like, "The forum folks seem upset with the kidnapping, but don't you think it's GREAT?" (Yes, I have it on tape.... GUILTY!)

:lol:

LOL!! Yes, they are always guilty of something, aren't they??!!

Guilty or not, I just think it would be fun to "punish" them for taking TAG out of the area...I am fairly certain that they would never harm TAG, so I think we stick with the sure conviction...Kidnapping and conspiracy.

I must asdmit, an all-out ban in the CVC would make me sad, because they do bring drama to the area. BUT, nothing is stopping us from, you know, performing a little "street justice"! :mad:

Hopefully TAG has the passport up to date for the return to the US. And most of all, I hope TAG (and it's kidnappers) are thoroghly enjoying themselves over there. (If in the Munich area, I can arrange for some private tours with a very close friend and a newbie cacher).

CHEERS! :unsure:

First, let me clear something up... I had my first warm beer in Germany and it wasn't because the power was out. That's what they were drinking. Sure, they also had 'cold' beer which was chilled in the cool basement. Some places we visited even had COLD beer because they were rich and could afford a refrigerator. I'm sure things have progressed since my visit but I'd be surprised if a CVC Tag thief couldn't find a warm one before returning to the furry.

Speaking of furry, do you think bypassing the traditional trial is wise - seeing how we pride ourselves by presuming all muggles are [cough] innocent until proven guilty? I think it's time for a trial! :unsure:

Speaking of furry, do you think bypassing the traditional trial is wise - seeing how we pride ourselves by presuming all muggles are [cough] innocent until proven guilty? I think it's time for a trial! :lol:

Oh yeah...In my book, admission of guilt is good enough for me. Time for action!! :unsure:

Q. Should a 'ring leader' recieve a stiffer sentence than the followers?

A. Sure!

Q. Who do you think is the one who master minded the dasterdly removal of CVC Tag from it's play grounds?

A.

:rolleyes:

A. Certainly it was Patsy who was the ring leader!!!!! Of course I am sure it didn't tqke too much convincing to get the other two to join along! so inretrospect there is probably no "ring leader" jsut a joint conglomeration! (hopefully I spelled that right! HAHA)

NEWS FLASH....

2 for the road posted a note for CVC Tag!!! (Unknown Cache) at 12/20/2005

Log Date: 12/20/2005

After 2 weeks of being on the lam, using multiple disguises, modes of transportation, and stealth techniques, Guten Tag is finally back in the hands of CVC authorities. He doesn't regret his flight of fancy and will always remember his great adventure; seeing snow for the first time, icy cold bier, huge bratwursts, castles, steamy hot Gluehwein, learning to yodel, Weihnachtsmarkts, Heisse Maroni, and traveling over 13,000 miles with the passport stamps to prove it!!    [<_<]

CVC Tag (aka Guten Tag - which translates from German to Good Day, Good Afternoon, Hello, etc.) has been returned and due to circumstances, the perpetrators where not apprehended. They are still wanted for questioning (interrogation). :)

Tag now struts a very stately passport that is a 'must see'. :)

NEWS FLASH....

[:huh:]

CVC Tag (aka Guten Tag - which translates from German to Good Day, Good Afternoon, Hello, etc.) has been returned and due to circumstances, the perpetrators where not apprehended. They are still wanted for questioning (interrogation). :D

Oh how convenient. Tag managed to "just appear" in the hands of the triple threats on the way out and now "due to circumstances" they were not grabbed on the way back in.

I for one am smelling something rotten in Denmark - and it is not cheese.

It sure looks like they had one (or more) accomplices at the highest level of CVC.

So who is normally very involved in complex plots, ciphers, weird puzzles and red herrings??

Answer me that.

:D:o:wub::P:laughing::laughing::huh::P

NEWS FLASH....

[:P]

CVC Tag (aka Guten Tag - which translates from German to Good Day, Good Afternoon, Hello, etc.) has been returned and due to circumstances, the perpetrators where not apprehended. They are still wanted for questioning (interrogation). :huh:

Oh how convenient. Tag managed to "just appear" in the hands of the triple threats on the way out and now "due to circumstances" they were not grabbed on the way back in.

It sure looks like they had one (or more) accomplices at the highest level of CVC.

So who is normally very involved in complex plots, ciphers, weird puzzles and red herrings??

Answer me that.

:P:D:laughing::laughing::huh::P:o:D

Yes I was realizing this.... especially when you nitice where Tag is currently at. But I wasn't going to say anything. Who knows if it ever really left the country!!!!! (let alone hidden on Corrall Hollow Road as Bill's last hide implied!)

:D:D:wub::D

NEWS FLASH....

[:D]

CVC Tag (aka Guten Tag - which translates from German to Good Day, Good Afternoon, Hello, etc.) has been returned and due to circumstances, the perpetrators where not apprehended. They are still wanted for questioning (interrogation). :D

Answer me that.

:P:laughing::laughing::P:D:D:wub::huh:

Yes I was realizing this.... especially when you nitice where Tag is currently at. But I wasn't going to say anything. Who knows if it ever really left the country!!!!! (let alone hidden on Corrall Hollow Road as Bill's last hide implied!)

:o:D:P:huh:

I say we demand immediate photographic proof of:

A: Tag in Europe (if he was ever there!) and

B: Tag's current physical condition/composition/disguise/shape/form (you get the idea)

What's going on here. I'm feeling way too much attention.

I've always heard, "If the shoe fits.... " Or

"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...."

Sure we believe you Bill when you say you know where it is. The real question is how it got from the flugplatz to its current location. ANd how it originally got into the hands of the Fradulent Frauleins.

And Bill, since you did verify its location, why in the world didn't you take Tag to the lab? We need a blood alcohol test immediately!! Beside the admitted kidnapping, the Fradulent Frauleins most likely contributed to the delinquincy of a minor. :laughing::laughing:

Edited by Photom

As far as the current, I can show you Tag at the proclaimed coordinates.

Tag has probably been at those coordinates since this mess started. I think we bring them all in including Bill for interrogation. He probably had a big hand in masterminding this little fiasco.

Just a reminder February is just around the corner. :P

Don't let me get a hold of it. :(

Looks like the trio where caught on film in Austria. That's Laura's back cohorting with the other two.

My man Bill....

Will Rogers once said, "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

By posting this image you are proving a point - that there are more than three Fradulent Frauleins. If all three are in the picture.... then WHO snapped the webcam?

Quoting from the cache - "You need someone at home (or a wireless laptop) to take a picture showing you in front of the cam. You have to click at “client-pull” to receive a actual webacam picture."

Sure, they claim it was poor Pete - who was home in bed recovering from a nasty virus. It is a FACT that he was too sick to go caching!

So, if Pete didn't do it..... was there a spy high up in the CVC? Is it drei Fradulent Frauleins und ein männlicher Verbrecher? :(

So, if Pete didn't do it..... was there a spy high up in the CVC? Is it drei Fradulent Frauleins und ein männlicher Verbrecher? :tired:

Nein. Bis zu ich hatte keine Idee, was sie waren. Ich erhielt diese Abbildung, aus, das sie Entdeckungmaschinenbordbuch sind. Außer allem das, wie könnte ein alter Landwirt mit begrenzter deutscher Hilfe drei Vorlagenverstand diese Damen mögen?

So I'm telling you... I didn't take that Web Shot even though OF has taken some of us so I would have owed it to her. :P

Guess I better get a lawyer. Ted!! :(

So, if Pete didn't do it..... was there a spy high up in the CVC?  Is it drei Fradulent Frauleins und ein männlicher Verbrecher?  :tired:

Nein. Bis zu ich hatte keine Idee, was sie waren. Ich erhielt diese Abbildung, aus, das sie Entdeckungmaschinenbordbuch sind. Außer allem das, wie könnte ein alter Landwirt mit begrenzter deutscher Hilfe drei Vorlagenverstand diese Damen mögen?

So I'm telling you... I didn't take that Web Shot even though OF has taken some of us so I would have owed it to her. :(

Guess I better get a lawyer. Ted!! :P

For those that don't sprechen - Bill is NOT denying helping them. He just denies taking the web cam shot.

And some other jibberish "How can an old farmer, with limited German, be able to help these three ladies?"

Meanwhile, Bill tried to pull a real fast one using private email to tell me he was in church when Tag was dropped off. Sure, sure.

The heck with lawyers, Bill - I'd say a full confession is in order. :cry:

What temperature is ideal for tar anyhow? Do female and male "taree's" get the same temperature? Does tar destroy red hats?

HI ALL!! I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I do have a bit of news:

LADY LIBERTY II is back in California!!! She set out on her trip on 2/21/04 and has made it to see her big sister and is now in Los Angeles (http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=f7819d38-b54f-4d7e-af67-cb356780e5dc). *Happy Dance*

I'd like to get some news coverage for geocaching/CVC when Lady gets close enough to pick up. Care to be there Sanruft?

Hugs to you all!

Edited by StashSeeker
HI ALL!! I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I do have a bit of news:

LADY LIBERTY II is back in California!!! She set out on her trip on 2/21/04 and has made it to see her big sister and is now in Los Angeles (http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=f7819d38-b54f-4d7e-af67-cb356780e5dc). *Happy Dance*

I'd like to get some news coverage for geocaching/CVC when Lady gets close enough to pick up. Care to be there Sanruft?

Hugs to you all!

Merry X-Mas SS.... Glad to hear that your TB actually made it's goal. Not often I hear that any more!

Any one know how long the site is going to be down for  maintenance?  For two days I have got that message when ive tried to get on....

What site? I have no problems going to the geocaching site.

ya..thats NASCAR.COM iam talking about there Kenny!!!! :D But yes every time i goto the geocaching web site for the last two days ive got this...

Geocaching.com is down for maintenance

In the meantime, you can visit the Groundspeak forums or check out the Groundspeak store.

but any way just wanted to see if any one else was getting the same deal.......must just be my puter acting up!! :lol:

Everyone have a GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!! :lol:

Any one know how long the site is going to be down for  maintenance?  For two days I have got that message when ive tried to get on....

What site? I have no problems going to the geocaching site.

ya..thats NASCAR.COM iam talking about there Kenny!!!! :lol: But yes every time i goto the geocaching web site for the last two days ive got this...

Geocaching.com is down for maintenance

In the meantime, you can visit the Groundspeak forums or check out the Groundspeak store.

but any way just wanted to see if any one else was getting the same deal.......must just be my puter acting up!! :D

Everyone have a GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!! :D

OK so I asked a stupid question! :D HAHAHAHA I deserved that. :D I realized what I was asking after I asked it!

BUT Thanks for rubbing it in! B)

LOL

:lol: Ohh and by the way..... Merry X-Mas to everyone!

I hope everyone has a very wonderful Holiday Season.

Even the three amigos that took Tag out of the country, OH Yeah that hasn't been completely solved yet. We haven't tried Bill yet to see if he actually kept it here, and played along with their game.  :rolleyes:

Yes everyone, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And Pat, I believe Tag really did travel to Europe! But I also believe that you-know-who had advance knowledge and "assisted" with the kidnapping and the return.

But in the Christmas spirit, I suggest we issue a PARDEN to all four. I'm sure Tag really did have a good time, enjoyed the food, bier, and wein - and even the company of "those three." He will always remember the trip.

But there is one caveat, Bill's parden should be contingent upon a full confession.

Finally, exactly what day are you planning to depart? Missouri is nice, but it would be much too traumatic for Tag after seeing Europe.

On a more serious note, 1) are you planning to put your CA caches up for adoption? and 2) Does MO have your personalized plate available for you?

...But there is one caveat, Bill's parden should be contingent upon a full confession...

My lawyer said I should plea the 5th. :rolleyes:

She also said I could say, Merry Christmas to all my friends - and Tom, Kenny, Laura, Ted, Pat... :D:lol:

No Confession ........................ No Pardon......................................... Just MHO :lol:

Finally, exactly what day are you planning to depart?  Missouri is nice, but it would be much too traumatic for Tag after seeing Europe.

On a more serious note, 1) are you planning to put your CA caches up for adoption? and 2) Does MO have your personalized plate available for you?

I am leaving in February to start my new job. Jaimee won't be leaving until June. We will be living in the Ozark mountains, and I think Tag would truly enjoy it.

I will be putting my caches up for adoption, and I have not checked into the Personalized plate. I might get it for the truck that we keep for the farm. I might have another personalized plate for the work car, maybe something that goes along with my new business name. :rolleyes:

Now Tom doesn't this look like a place that Tag would like to visit.

This is a picture from our barn looking out to the front of our property. You can see our cars parked over towards the house on the right.

05a2b041-4763-44f3-a323-0b78033f634b.jpg

Edited to add the picture.

Edited by Fattuhr

Now Tom doesn't this look like a place that Tag would like to visit.

This is a picture from our barn looking out to the front of our property. You can see our cars parked over towards the house on the right.

Wow - the heck with Tag!! I'd like to visit there!! Or better yet, take hime for a visit.

But, isn''t there a bunch of cold white stuff missing? :rolleyes:

Wow - the heck with Tag!! I'd like to visit there!! Or better yet, take hime for a visit.

But, isn''t there a bunch of cold white stuff missing? :rolleyes:

That was taken in September. Where we are we only average about 6-10 inches of snow a year. Just enough to make it look nice then it's gone.

You can bring Tag for a visit. Here is a picture of our guest house. Notice the reflection of me in the front door window.

82de99c5-c1a4-41ae-9030-96171e6201f4.jpg

Bill, this next picture is for you. You get a view of the house. To the right of the house you can see part of the guest house(yes you are welcome anytime). The SMALL barn you see to the far right is the Vet barn. You can see a small portion of the large barn to the left of the small barn.

7a8c8a8f-1810-46bb-a498-540d91e7246b.jpg

Guess I better get a lawyer. Ted!! :)

Don't look my direction Bill, I prosecute! :):P:)

Ted,

Can the PLAINTIFFS hire you to be the prosecutor then?

:)

Have any charges (based on evidence) been made yet? I'm rather sure I have enough to put all three of the wild wayward women for some time. :)

Edited by Green Achers
Bill, this next picture is for you. You get a view of the house. To the right of the house you can see part of the guest house(yes you are welcome anytime). The SMALL barn you see to the far right is the Vet barn. You can see a small portion of the large barn to the left of the small barn.

Gee Pat,

That kind of looks like Green Achers but it's got more housing, more barns, more shade, better roads, more guest tools, and it's all painted purty... otherwise, the same. :P Want'a trade?? :)

Edited by Green Achers