Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Staggart (27 found)... I feel your pain. However, I suggest you learn for the next 73+ finds and then you can start educating Brute and his catalyst. :D

Brute (655 found)... Next time you see an angry mob wielding a rope, don't volunteer that they have the wrong guy and explain how you're the root of the problem. That's like landing your plane in the middle of a cannibal tribe and telling them how hungry you are. (With any luck, it would be an anorexic tribe) Anyway, stop picking on the Southern folk. Otherwise, Laura and I will have to ship the rest of the CVC Tar and Feathers. :):ph34r::lol:

Woo Hoo! Figured out how to read your code cache Bill.  :lol:  Now I just need to get to Ripon before Fizzy!  :D

Should have read this one first.... sorry Ted. I beat you to it!

Way to go Kenny! My schedule just hasn't allowed time for the drive to Ripon yet. I wonder how many more will find it before I get down there? :mad:

Woo Hoo! Figured out how to read your code cache Bill.  :lol:  Now I just need to get to Ripon before Fizzy!  :mad:

Congrats Kenny! It's hard to believe that the sixth person to solve this puzzle is the FTF. However, you did it and now you get your prize. Shall I post the coordinates to the Ca Geo-Coin on this forum for you? :cry: Just kidding. I'll send them in an email.

Congratulations! :D

Woo Hoo! Figured out how to read your code cache Bill.  :blink:  Now I just need to get to Ripon before Fizzy!  ;)

Congrats Kenny! It's hard to believe that the sixth person to solve this puzzle is the FTF. However, you did it and now you get your prize. Shall I post the coordinates to the Ca Geo-Coin on this forum for you? :blink: Just kidding. I'll send them in an email.

Congratulations! ;)

Just put it in the same place as the last item I got from you.... or is it already out there somewhere?

Woo Hoo! Figured out how to read your code cache Bill.  ;)  Now I just need to get to Ripon before Fizzy!  :blink:

Way to go Kenny! My schedule just hasn't allowed time for the drive to Ripon yet. I wonder how many more will find it before I get down there? :blink:

Well, you have a pretty good shot at finding it before I do! ;)

Amazing how some people act just because he doesn't have the skill to locate a cache. Can you say temper tantrum? He's also e-mailed my brother a coupe of times and me once. I wonder if he did the leg kicking, arm flailing thing too. lol

ROTFLMAO

This is very much like Photoms "Need Shoes?"

What did I miss???? ;)

BTW...TeamJudd's youngest son recently had surgery to repair a hole in his heart. It was a pretty difficult (and scary) procedure but he is now starting to recover and looks like the surgery was a success. (As soon as he fully recovers he has to have tubes installed in his ears!) :blink: That poor kid has gone through so much in his young life.

That kid is SOOO strong!! (Takes after his parents!!) ;)

I am sure that your thoughts and prayers are welcome to their family!

Amazing how some people act just because he doesn't have the skill to locate a cache. Can you say temper tantrum? He's also e-mailed my brother a coupe of times and me once. I wonder if he did the leg kicking, arm flailing thing too. lol

ROTFLMAO

What did I miss???? ;)

Looks like the log was back in place when I looked...either that, or the first one was much worse :blink:

Well shoot! We stayed a couple blocks from the cache on our way to Death Valley a couple of weeks ago. Wish I'd turned on the GPS when we got in. Sounds like it would've been good for a couple of laughs.

I like Fatthur's comment :blink: It probably would've taken me three or four visits to find that one...or several hours of kicking my feet and beating the pavement with my fists ;)

ROTFLMAO

What did I miss???? ;)

I was wondering the same thing.

BTW...TeamJudd's youngest son recently had surgery to repair a hole in his heart. It was a pretty difficult (and scary) procedure but he is now starting to recover and looks like the surgery was a success. (As soon as he fully recovers he has to have tubes installed in his ears!) ;) That poor kid has gone through so much in his young life.

That kid is SOOO strong!! (Takes after his parents!!) :blink:

I am sure that your thoughts and prayers are welcome to their family!

Yes indeed. Please let them know they are in me and my families prayers!!!!

Had a little time for caching today here in Los Angeles and had an interesting time...As I was driving to a cache up in the hills, I was flagged down by a guy who needed some assistance with an electrical fire in a lightpost at his house. Anyway, after attempting to put out the fire and shutting off all his main power, we got to talking while awaiting the fire department. (Fire was out by this time but we wanted them to check it out thoroughly)...Well, the guy that I was helping was Jesse Metcalfe (the actor in Desperate Housewives, Passion, etc...My wife is totally in love with him) He was a very nice guy and I just felt bad for him having the electrical fire. Well, the fire department handled things and I took some photos and went on my way. We spoke a great deal about Geocaching - He and his friend may be trying it this weekend. They both said it sounded like a lot of fun. (I may post the photo of he and I on the cache I did while going that way, but I haven't decided yet).

You never know what (or who) you'll find while caching! B):)

I am off today to the happiest place on earth. Down there for the weekend disneyland for 2 days then universal studios for the other 2 days.

So actually from the happiest place on earth straight to the fakest place on earth!

you decide which is which!

See everyone after the weekend!

Well, we got the muggled cache back last night but did catch the notorious Venona. $ATM$ and I arived way late due to an earlier traffic accident that jammed the traffic (causing over 60 minutes delay). That's the second of three Venona gatherings that I've missed. Drats. :( I had fun hearing the freash stories of solving the cypher and then rushing out to find a note - use a UV Light to then get the coordinates to the muggled cache. At least we got to have dinner before turning the tractor around. :(

img_0378.jpg

Edited by Green Achers

She sure better not be back!! Tag's still over there and I don't think the tractor's going to be able to make that trip (because it doesn't float). :laughing:

Hey Ted. You made it to my bar. Way to go. And you didn't even need to stand out in a parking lot drinking like what's her name. :laughing:

Edited by Green Achers

Salzburg?! I loved Salzburg. And now I'm going to get to go back to kick someone's rear for their major violation of the CVC Tag rules! All I can say is we better see a bunch of foreign coinage over here when 'she' gets Tag back here. And do I understand 'she' has a co-hort in crime?!! :anitongue: We're going to need more tar and feathers than I first thought. ;)

What kind of evil geocacher would even think of taking Tag out of the CVC area? I admit I've had fun with morphing it and planting it in nasty areas, but come on! Please don't even talk about taking it beyond the great Central Valley!  :anitongue:

Well Bill, don't say you were not WARNED. This post was obviously a big fat red herring.

What kind of evil geocacher would even think of taking Tag out of the CVC area? I admit I've had fun with morphing it and planting it in nasty areas, but come on! Please don't even talk about taking it beyond the great Central Valley!  :anitongue:

Well Bill, don't say you were not WARNED. This post was obviously a big fat red herring.

He's got a point there Bill!

side note.... I put in the order and the tar should be delivered to your farm on Friday.

He's got a point there Bill!

side note.... I put in the order and the tar should be delivered to your farm on Friday.

Have fun with your tar and feathers Friday. We won't be there! We will be in Lucerne Switzerland. :mad:

Oh, no. You get us all wrong, Laura. We're not counting on you (three being here on Friday). This is just a planning meeting for when you do return. Have a great time. And don't worry about us. We'll do fine without you.

BTW, If anything happens to Tag!!!... well, let's just say you've got a lot of responsibility. <_<

How are we ever going to manage TAG now that he has seen Europe! By now he is probably wearing Liederhosen and drinking dark beer! :(:) He will never be content to stay in our humble valley. I say we abandon him to the wicked threesome who kidnapped and corrupted him and start over with a new tag. (This all assumes, of course, that they actually have tag, and he's not still sitting alongside I-580 watching the "gentlemen" drink their beer! After all, all we have is the word of this threesome who we already know can't be trusted. :wacko: When exactly did they leave for Europe, anyway?)

How are we ever going to manage TAG now that he has seen Europe! By now he is probably wearing Liederhosen and drinking dark beer! :(:) He will never be content to stay in our humble valley. I say we abandon him to the wicked threesome who kidnapped and corrupted him and start over with a new tag. (This all assumes, of course, that they actually have tag, and he's not still sitting alongside I-580 watching the "gentlemen" drink their beer! After all, all we have is the word of this threesome who we already know can't be trusted. :wacko: When exactly did they leave for Europe, anyway?)

Uh Oh Inspector Ted back at it again! LOL

Again, I agree. When they get back we should give them a fair trial and then Tar and Feather them! :blink: Can you believe taking Tag from the land of cold beer and subjecting it to warm beer?! :blink:

Uh oh... No Bill, you are thinking of England.

They do indeed drink [great] cold beer in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.

But that's besides the point. Since there appears to be ABSOLUTELY NO SIGN OF REMORSE, I think this has gone well beyond the tar and feathers stage.

It's time to rethink. Perhaps we should notify customs, agriculture, ATF, and homeland security of their pending arrival. Then we should have a tribal council to see which of the three is the "most" guilty.

Since I met with two of them just before departure, I KNOW that the youngest one was in search of a coat in which she could HIDE things. Hmmm.

How do we conduct a felony trail anyhow? :blink:

Again, I agree. When they get back we should give them a fair trial and then Tar and Feather them! :) Can you believe taking Tag from the land of cold beer and subjecting it to warm beer?! :santa:

Uh oh... No Bill, you are thinking of England.

They do indeed drink [great] cold beer in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany.

But that's besides the point. Since there appears to be ABSOLUTELY NO SIGN OF REMORSE, I think this has gone well beyond the tar and feathers stage.

It's time to rethink. Perhaps we should notify customs, agriculture, ATF, and homeland security of their pending arrival. Then we should have a tribal council to see which of the three is the "most" guilty.

Since I met with two of them just before departure, I KNOW that the youngest one was in search of a coat in which she could HIDE things. Hmmm.

How do we conduct a felony trail anyhow? :)

TRIAL?? I think we are beyond the trial stages...There is already an admission of guilt, so much like what should happen in REAL criminal cases, we should carry out the punishment immediately. (None of this "wait for 25 years to see if another witness comes forward stuff"...) Remorse or no remorse, the crime was committed and they must now pay the price. We need to fight fire with fire. :D

And yes, the beer in Germany, Austria and Switzerland is cold. And only occassionally will you find a warm beer in England. :D

I have a few ideas and I am quite certain that Bill and Tom may have some as well...Perhaps a meeting of the minds is in order? (Ok, maybe "minds" is a bit of a stretch...) :D:)

I have a few ideas and I am quite certain that Bill and Tom may have some as well...Perhaps a meeting of the minds is in order?

Well, we KNOW they are guilty of kidnapping, but what about other, even more insidious, crimes? We need to get TAG a full and complete physical upon return (assuming they bring Tag home.) We also need to have him undergo a complete debriefing by a qualified therapist.

Only then will we know what punishment is appropriate. It could range from deleting find logs, to tar and feathers, to explusion from CVC, or even cutting them off from all caching for 5-10 years. I think an appropriate punishement for Mrs2fer may just be that she is RESTRICTED to PUZZLE caches only for several months.

In addition, we also have an accomplice to deal with. The other half of 2for left a message in which he said something like, "The forum folks seem upset with the kidnapping, but don't you think it's GREAT?" (Yes, I have it on tape.... GUILTY!)

:unsure: