Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Hey Bill, thanks for the hints. I was going to set up a hunt this weekend but our family had a stomach virus and it was quite miserable here.

Anyway. Let me go see if I have batteries. I might just have to make it simple.

I always get hung up on making it perfect.

Always make sure the turkey is done enough! :ninja:

Man has it been way too quite in CVC. I hope that means everyone's been plotting a scheming like I have. :ninja: There's only so many Geo-Puzzles a person can solve before they've just got to get out and stir things up. :ninja:

Quiet is right!

1. Did anyone remember tio stop by CVC Tag and give him some turkey?

2. Has Bill been busted lately, or has he stayed inside after his incident with Brute's "Master of Disguise IV"?

(It was funny afterwards when I went to retrieve Masters IV for Bill, his "spy on the scene" reported that "An old guy was there looking for it, found it, and stole it!"

3. Is there a "best of the CVC" cache list anywhere? If not, should we start one so outsiders can pop in and grab the best ones? I guess it would be a seperate thread topic?

WAKE UP! :ninja::ninja:

Wow. That went from protecting the cache to stealing it. Talk about excellerating the story. [And I thought I was good at stiring things up. LOL]

Best of CVC? I have my top 10 list (plus one) on my bio. Of course, that's MHO and in no way reflects the fact that Photom has yet to pay me to get one of his caches onto the list. :ninja::ninja:

Feel free. It will be interesting to read your NOTE. And while you're over here, you can pick up a FTF or two. :P

yes I would log no more than a note on this Bill.... geez..... can't catch a break! HAHA

I did see the one over there for FTF. but I will probably not have the time prior to most of these speedy CVCers aroundhere. as I have not much time at all lately!

1. Did anyone remember tio stop by CVC Tag and give him some turkey?

Apparantly not since it is still there, lonely as can be!

And to think I kept TAG in the area so someone could find it quickly and easily...I should have gone with my original plan and placed him on an island somewhere! :P

And to think I kept TAG in the area so someone could find it quickly and easily...I should have gone with my original plan and placed him on an island somewhere! :P

Like I said, don't let me find it the middle of February. It will be relocated to the following co-ordinates:

N 37 05.290 W 93 02.341

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1.  Did anyone remember tio stop by CVC Tag and give him some turkey?

And to think I kept TAG in the area so someone could find it quickly and easily...I should have gone with my original plan and placed him on an island somewhere! :D

:D:P MCGPQTM VMX LN LNPBV, LN XNKBV, LN GMXB, LN OGXB. BVG XKL PQXGX NUGP BVG VQZZX MLA XGBX NUGP BVG CNKLBMQLX, BVG TNCDMXX SKXB DNQLBX KD MLA ANOL, MLA OG TML ZMKFV LNO MB BVG MHXKPA LNBQNL NW BVGPG HGQLF M LNPBV MLA M XNKBV. OG MPG NLG MLA KLAQUQAGA. BGLLGXXGG XNZAQGP, TQUQZ OMP. OQBV BVMB QL CQLA, DGPVMDX QB QX BQCG NLTG MFMQL BN CNUG TUT BMF QL M XNKBVGPZR AQPGTBQNL. TVMPFG! :D:D

And to think I kept TAG in the area so someone could find it quickly and easily...I should have gone with my original plan and placed him on an island somewhere! :D

:D:P MCGPQTM VMX LN LNPBV, LN XNKBV, LN GMXB, LN OGXB. BVG XKL PQXGX NUGP BVG VQZZX MLA XGBX NUGP BVG CNKLBMQLX, BVG TNCDMXX SKXB DNQLBX KD MLA ANOL, MLA OG TML ZMKFV LNO MB BVG MHXKPA LNBQNL NW BVGPG HGQLF M LNPBV MLA M XNKBV. OG MPG NLG MLA KLAQUQAGA. BGLLGXXGG XNZAQGP, TQUQZ OMP. OQBV BVMB QL CQLA, DGPVMDX QB QX BQCG NLTG MFMQL BN CNUG TUT BMF QL M XNKBVGPZR AQPGTBQNL. TVMPFG! :D:D

I'm too tired to decifer the message tonight...I will do it tomorrow. :D

It's those darn Southern MAC-Belly's challenging the Northern Good Guys at CVC Tag! Dang nab it. Get Tag and move it North!!! :huh: [Trumpet sounds - charge!]

So Bill, were you trained by the French Army???

You say grab it and move it NORTH - and then said "Charge?"

In most armies.... that would be "Sound the RETREAT!" :)

Edited by Photom

And to think I kept TAG in the area so someone could find it quickly and easily...I should have gone with my original plan and placed him on an island somewhere! :)

:ph34r::ph34r: MCGPQTM VMX LN LNPBV, LN XNKBV, LN GMXB, LN OGXB. BVG XKL PQXGX NUGP BVG VQZZX MLA XGBX NUGP BVG CNKLBMQLX, BVG TNCDMXX SKXB DNQLBX KD MLA ANOL, MLA OG TML ZMKFV LNO MB BVG MHXKPA LNBQNL NW BVGPG HGQLF M LNPBV MLA M XNKBV. OG MPG NLG MLA KLAQUQAGA. BGLLGXXGG XNZAQGP, TQUQZ OMP. OQBV BVMB QL CQLA, DGPVMDX QB QX BQCG NLTG MFMQL BN CNUG TUT BMF QL M XNKBVGPZR AQPGTBQNL. TVMPFG! :):)

:rolleyes: uhhhhh ok I'll take your word for it! :unsure:

LOL!!!

It's those darn Southern MAC-Belly's challenging the Northern Good Guys at CVC Tag! Dang nab it. Get Tag and move it North!!! :unsure: [Trumpet sounds - charge!]

So Bill, were you trained by the French Army???

You say grab it and move it NORTH - and then said "Charge?"

In most armies.... that would be "Sound the RETREAT!" :rolleyes:

All I can say is someone better get over there before your plan begins. Did anyone else read his message? (I see Kenny didn't.)

It's a 'Simple Substitution' cipher. The 4th, 6th, 8th and tenth words are compass directions. Like Tim, I was too beat last night to solve it, but it was fun this morning!

Sie erklären ihnen, Photom!  Aber folgendes Mal sprechen Englisch, also kann mein Gehirn es verstehen einfacher.  :rolleyes:

O.K., maar slechts omdat de eenvoudige mening het duidelijke Engels vereist.

AMERICA HAS NO NORTH, NO SOUTH, NO EAST, NO WEST. THE SUN RISES OVER THE HILLS AND SETS OVER THE MOUNTAINS, THE COMPASS JUST POINTS UP AND DOWN, AND WE CAN LAUGH NOW AT THE ABSURD NOTION OF THERE BEING A NORTH AND A SOUTH. WE ARE ONE AND UNDIVIDED. TENNESSEE SOLDIER, CIVIL WAR. WITH THAT IN MIND, PERHAPS IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO MOVE CVC TAG IN A SOUTHERLY DIRECTION. CHARGE!
Edited by Green Achers
Leave it in front of the barn... we darn near lost it when it was placed behind the barn that one time. :D Otherwise, it's going to be some time before I make it out there. I'm still trying to get my next cache placed so it can get approved and ruin everyone's day. B)

When you move it, be sure it's more towards a warmer climate. Say "South."

Bill, it is taking several days to get caches approved lately. I posted two new and different hides on 11/29 that are still in the queue. I know, it's only been 2 days, but the last ones before that took 6.

Too bad we are planning a Fresno raid this Saturday, or I would grab the Tag myself. ;)B)

Just missing one little thing there Kenny... POWER! :lol: So Tim, what time are you bringing Tag over. :cry::ph34r:

But really, did I ever mention how much I like our two approvers?! [i guess the kiss-up frog goes here] Anyway, got my next code cache approved and just in time to brighten everyone's weekend. Is that great or what?! :cry: No need to thank me either. :blink:

Just missing one little thing there Kenny...  POWER! :lol: So Tim, what time are you bringing Tag over. :cry:  :ph34r:

But really, did I ever mention how much I like our two approvers?! [i guess the kiss-up frog goes here] Anyway, got my next code cache approved and just in time to brighten everyone's weekend. Is that great or what?! :cry: No need to thank me either. :blink:

Yes I saw that a little earlier It definitely looks like it will be a tough one. I am just about to print it out now.

Edited by Camel680
Just missing one little thing there Kenny...  POWER! B) So Tim, what time are you bringing Tag over. B)  B)

It was great talking to you today, Tim! B):lol: I thought for sure you'd hand Tag over to Kenny.

Speaking of Kenny... How's the prgress on my code cache going? Looks like the FTF prize is still up for the taking!

I have no clue what I am looking at..... perhaps you can just call me with the coordinates since you got Tag handed to you instead of my porch!!! HAHAHA

Just missing one little thing there Kenny...  POWER! :laughing: So Tim, what time are you bringing Tag over. :anibad:  :P

It was great talking to you today, Tim! :grin::anitongue: I thought for sure you'd hand Tag over to Kenny.

Speaking of Kenny... How's the prgress on my code cache going? Looks like the FTF prize is still up for the taking!

It was great talking to you as well Bill! We are (slowly) working on the code cache...At this rate, I should have it solved in a year or so! ;)

I have no clue what I am looking at.....  perhaps you can just call me with the coordinates since you got Tag handed to you instead of my porch!!!  HAHAHA

I'll give you the help I got today... it's a Bar Code. :anitongue:

Gee Thanks for the help Bill... I even found several sites on he very type of bar code it is.... but couldn't figure out how to cipher it.