Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

She beat me. Dang (didn't) nab it. And to make it worse, I think I hear her dancing and singing too! :)

Oh Bill. poor Bill. I assume you are lamenting the fact that Laura picked up the CVC tag. Just to add insult to injury - the little guy did whisper to me that he hoped OF would be the one to take him on his next adventure.

Normally, I would agree with you that OF should NOT be trusted... but when the cache itself makes such a request, you just gotta adapt...

Hi, we will be camping near Ojai, Reyes Creek, any suggestions for 1.5+ caches, and has anyone ever camped there?

I loved Ojai when I was there last (about 16 years ago). That's just South of Santa Barbara (in ward from Oxnard) - about 6 to 7 hours drive South of our stomping grounds. Can't say I've ever cached there. I know there's a So. Cal group that you can ask but don't have a clue on their group name. Good luck. :unsure:

Hi, we will be camping near Ojai, Reyes Creek, any suggestions for 1.5+ caches, and has anyone ever camped there?

There are plenty of cachers in that area that could give you some good suggestions.

Ventura Kids are probably the most active in that area. You might want to email them. You will probably get a quicker response that way. :unsure:

Where did everybody go?

Vacation I hope, or maybe a little caching.  ;)

We went out today and tried the AHAHAHA cache north of Ione. Unfortunately we could not find any legal access to the cache since the road going in is now blocked by a gate. Hope everyone else had better luck in their caching this weekend. :P

I got out on what looks like my last weekend geocaching, here in Northern California, before heading home to Baja for the winter. Finally went and got Fizzymagic's Mind Your Master, it was a fun cache to solve. Solved the puzzle about 6 weeks ago and figured it was time to go get it. Plus I thought it would be a great find for #900.

It has been kind of quiet around here. We are heading over to Dillon Beach this weekend for our annual last camping trip of the season. Only one accessible cache in the area, maybe we'll look for it this time. Hope the rest of you have something fun planned. marinelayer.jpg

We camp at Dillon beach nearly every Thanksgving...It is the one trip i look forward to each year. :)

Edited by TeamSanruft

If any CVC cachers have any travel bugs that they would like to send south, like almost to Baja, Mexico (to GCJ0ZM in El Centro), (or even to our travel bug hotel in San Felipe GCHEF5), I am leaving for San Felipe, Baja, Mexico on Monday. I am in Tracy near Hwys 120 & Hwy 5. Let me know and maybe we could meet up. I am fairly close to Green Acres. Just a thought.

Where did everybody go?

Vacation I hope, or maybe a little caching.  :ph34r:

Well, we just got back from a Fall Color's photo trip, combined with a bit of caching. The Eastern Sierra Nevada was spectacular.

Also finishing up some house remodel jobs.

I wonder why none of the Northerners love CVC Tag any more. Poor guy is just sitting up there since early October!

Maybe a Merced cacher will have to go bring him home. :blink::blink:

Where did everybody go?

Vacation I hope, or maybe a little caching.  :(

I wonder why none of the Northerners love CVC Tag any more. Poor guy is just sitting up there since early October!

:(:(

I'll go get it, wait, hey I can't, I am back in Baja. Maybe next time. Thanks for the fun this summer at the coffee break and the SR71 event, it was fun meeting new people and seeing some old faces.

Not much going on caching wise here. Just got to get ready for the three day caching event in Yuma, AZ in January, GCQYD9) First R.A.C.E. YUMA

I'm beat. Almost done with the last harvest so I can go take care of all the other things I've not been able to complete.

Today, I was planning to take a few minutes (and pretend I have a life) to pick up a cache... couldn't break free. :unsure: Guess I can't even pretend.

Thanks for the kind thoughts (and prayers). I'll be back. Maybe this winter. :huh:

I'm beat. Almost done with the last harvest so I can go take care of all the other things I've not been able to complete.

Today, I was planning to take a few minutes (and pretend I have a life) to pick up a cache...  couldn't break free. :lol: Guess I can't even pretend.

Thanks for the kind thoughts (and prayers). I'll be back. Maybe this winter. :D

LOOK OUT! LOOK OUT! Bill is out scouring around for caches!

And he's back making bad comments about my motive for bringin the CVC Tag north! I TOLD you - "Tag told me he missed his Yankee friends."

And dats just the way it was! JPD43 is my witness, he heard it too.

:blink:

I TOLD you - "Tag told me he missed his Yankee friends."

And dats just the way it was! JPD43 is my witness, he heard it too.

:blink:

Apparently his Yankee friends didn't miss him too much, because no one has even looked for him in 3 weeks! I feel bad that I put him out there in the cold.......all alone......in the dark.......in a scary place.....POOR TAG! But I can't go save him, so it's up to some other Stockton area cacher to move him along. Any volunteers?

Yankee?! All I know is when the Confederats bring you a gift... it's more likely to be a Trojan Horse or the work of that rebel - Sam Davis. Either way, it's good time to be on your gaurd.

bluegray.jpg

Been called a "Yank" for the last three weeks...Getting used to that remark now! ;)

No time for caching lately. Life is just a bit too busy at the moment! ;)

Yankee?! All I know is when the Confederats bring you a gift...  it's more likely to be a Trojan Horse or the work of that rebel - Sam Davis. Either way, it's good time to be on your gaurd.

bluegray.jpg

Been called a "Yank" for the last three weeks...Getting used to that remark now! ;)

Are you even home Tim? seems like you ahve been traveling the past 4 months straight!!! HAHA

Are you even home Tim?  seems like you ahve been traveling the past 4 months straight!!!  HAHA

If he is being called a "Yank" he must be in England. Cheerio Old Chap!

Yep...Writing from "jolly ol' England"...No caching on thids trip, just running into people calling me a "yank"! ;)

Yankee?! All I know is when the Confederats bring you a gift...  it's more likely to be a Trojan Horse or the work of that rebel - Sam Davis. Either way, it's good time to be on your gaurd.

bluegray.jpg

Been called a "Yank" for the last three weeks...Getting used to that remark now! B)

Are you even home Tim? seems like you ahve been traveling the past 4 months straight!!! HAHA

Yeah, I bought a suitcase that turns into a small bed...It makes life easier when you have no idea where you are from day to day. ;)

bluegray.jpg

No time for caching lately. Life is just a bit too busy at the moment! B)

Yeah, I bought a suitcase that turns into a small bed...It makes life easier when you have no idea where you are from day to day. B)

Ouch.... glad to say I haven't ben doing that much traveling. I did spend a week in New York (No caching though! ;) ) But fun none the less... spent a couple of days int he hamptons.... very beautiful!