Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I know she wants to get on with her life and will be happy get that ankle bracelet off soon.  :o

You got that right Sister! This thing is really starting to chafe!

2c2f6e17-0380-4c50-8877-3b34bd484b0f.jpg

Isn't that a clip from the Martha Stewart's home training video on how to remove your court ordered ankle bracelet. I thought she wasn't selling those yet. :unsure:

Hey Tim. Thanks for that call. It sure helped.

"Hey Tim. Thanks for that call. It sure helped."

And so I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, does this not sound like cahootin or what? In light of this, we must find the aforementioned cahooters guilty as charged!

I know she wants to get on with her life and will be happy get that ankle bracelet off soon.  :P

You got that right Sister! This thing is really starting to chafe!

2c2f6e17-0380-4c50-8877-3b34bd484b0f.jpg

Isn't that a clip from the Martha Stewart's home training video on how to remove your court ordered ankle bracelet. I thought she wasn't selling those yet. :unsure:

Hey Tim. Thanks for that call. It sure helped.

"Hey Tim. Thanks for that call. It sure helped."

And so I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, does this not sound like cahootin or what? In light of this, we must find the aforementioned cahooters guilty as charged!

Isn't it always those who point the most fingers that are always guilty??

Pete, Bev and Laura do an AWFUL lot of finger pointing!! :o:o

:o:o:o

And Bill, check your email for some additional information.. :o

Attention everyone!

After consulting with Matlock, Magnum P.I., Mannix, Jim Rockford, Peter Gunn, Mike Hammer, and the thin man, I believe I have solved the case of the purloined jeep "Perry". Be sure to come to the CVC coffee on Saturday where we will round up all the usual suspects and expose the guilty party. :ph34r: Suitable punishment to follow. :D

Attention everyone!

After consulting with Matlock, Magnum P.I., Mannix, Jim Rockford, Peter Gunn, Mike Hammer, and the thin man, I believe I have solved the case of the purloined jeep "Perry". Be sure to come to the CVC coffee on Saturday where we will round up all the usual suspects and expose the guilty party. :ph34r: Suitable punishment to follow. :D

Bill!!!! Ted's figured you out! You better jsut go ahead and confess now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention everyone!

After consulting with Matlock, Magnum P.I., Mannix, Jim Rockford, Peter Gunn, Mike Hammer, and the thin man, I believe I have solved the case of the purloined jeep "Perry". Be sure to come to the CVC coffee on Saturday where we will round up all the usual suspects and expose the guilty party.  :huh: Suitable punishment to follow.  :D

In lue of 'Suitable punishment' (seeing how human rights activists prevent punishment that would be suitable for such a nasty, mean, vial and otherwise unkind act)... I'll bring the feathers if someone else brings the tar.

As far as Bev's little out burst - Put down the rope. You don't even know why Tim had to call me on my cell phone today. But I assure you, you're wrong and I can prove it. :ph34r:

Hey, Brian. Yes the old frail farmer needs to get over to your new cache. I just celibrated our freedom with my friends that live right next to it. Perhaps I better drop by their house and say howdy (and grab a quick find). :ph34r: Thanks for that heads up.

Edited by Green Achers
Hey all you lazy slobs down there in the central valley! How come so few of you have found my new cache? I'm especially surprised a certain farmer hasn't found it yet since he lives so close :ph34r:

Now get off your butts and go find it. Am I gonna have to come down there and put a white Jeep in it? :D

He's right! I'm from Dublin and I was third to find on it !

Hey all you lazy slobs down there in the central valley! How come so few of you have found my new cache? I'm especially surprised a certain farmer hasn't found it yet since he lives so close :huh:

Now get off your butts and go find it. Am I gonna have to come down there and put a white Jeep in it? :ph34r:

He's right! I'm from Dublin and I was third to find on it !

OK. Now I feel worse than before... [Dublin cacher beats me to any CVC cache. Probably graduated for Dublin High or yikes, Amador!]

Hey Wacka,

What was the date you were over here logging that third find? June 25th?? Saturday, June 25th??? And how many other caches did you FIND on that day? Was it really only 17 like you logged or could there have been a certain extra cache... one with a WJTB that you may have forgot to leave finger prints at??? :D

Can I get a CSI team to go over to Dublin for a little cross examination!! I think we need to add Wacka (and what the heck, add Lil Devil too) to the suspect list. :ph34r:

--------------

BTW, A discription of the stollen WJTB just came in. White, Jeep, Top is Removed, No License Plates, Goes forward even after you back it up. Last seen in National Treasure - Ripon. Likely still in CVC but could be in the Tri-Valley or in the Capital City.

Since it was the very Jeep that Lil Devil awarded me in Fallen, Nevada at the GBES Off-Road Navigational Rally... it has special unique markings to reflect that event.

It's highly likely it will return to the City of the Geo-Crime this weekend. :huh:

Hey all you lazy slobs down there in the central valley! How come so few of you have found my new cache? I'm especially surprised a certain farmer hasn't found it yet since he lives so close :anibad:

Now get off your butts and go find it. Am I gonna have to come down there and put a white Jeep in it? :rolleyes:

The white jeep you are referrring to wouldn't be "Perry" would it????? Wonder why you are so willing to leave one in the CVC?!?!?! I think we found our Culprit Ladie and Gentlemen!

Edited by Camel680
Hey all you lazy slobs down there in the central valley! How come so few of you have found my new cache? I'm especially surprised a certain farmer hasn't found it yet since he lives so close :anibad:

Now get off your butts and go find it. Am I gonna have to come down there and put a white Jeep in it? :lol:

The white jeep you are referrring to wouldn't be "Perry" would it????? Wonder why you are so willing to leave one in the CVC?!?!?! I think we found our Culprit Ladie and Gentlemen!

"Perry" is the one that I had previously logged and also the one placed in National Treasure...

Sounds like a logical conclusion to me! :rolleyes:

Side note...

I replaced Just Forum You today and wooden you guess, I had to move it to Nxx xx.368, Wxxx xx.370.

Should make it a little easier to research for those who have not done it...They won't have to go back as far! We had to look at every log for about 400o logs!! (Not that it wasn't fun reading though!) :anibad:

Edited for accuracy! :rolleyes:

Edited by Sanruft
Side note...

I replaced Just Forum You today and wooden you guess, I had to move it to Nxx xx.368, Wxxx xx.370.

Should make it a little easier to research for those who have not done it...They won't have to go back as far! We had to look at every log for about 400o logs!! (Not that it wasn't fun reading though!) :rolleyes:

Edited for accuracy! :anibad:

So are you saying I need to change the rating or asking for a refund. LOL

Yep. It's about time I made that easier.

It's too quiet again. Is that because everyone's doing their homework for tomorrow? :D

And this is the easy one.... I'd hate to see thehard one when it is released!!!! HAHA

Count on more being released too. Come on Kenny. You can do this one!

Hey,

Anyone figure out who has that darn Jeep? I'm getting worried we'll need to do a line up tomorrow and not know who to put into the line. :D Speaking of 'line up', any tall tree's around there? :D

It's too quiet again. Is that because everyone's doing their homework for tomorrow? :laughing:

I solved that one, but it's several miles from Ripon and the event. I guess it's only for the Bay Area Cachers who may be coming over.....because it's by Del Valle south of Livermore!!!!? What's up with that GA?

Huh? Where you talking through class again because you sure messed up that homework assignment. :anibad:

It's too quiet again. Is that because everyone's doing their homework for tomorrow? :laughing:

I solved that one, but it's several miles from Ripon and the event. I guess it's only for the Bay Area Cachers who may be coming over.....because it's by Del Valle south of Livermore!!!!? What's up with that GA?

I must have solved this one just like Laura did, because I show it in the same location. Are you sure it isn't you GA who wasn't paying attention?

Huh? Where you talking through class again because you sure messed up that homework assignment. :anibad:

Dang nabbit. She's right. There'll be no living with her after that.

I've corrected the two errors and will add the the cache is located in Ripon, Ca.

Go ahead Laura and start your victory dance. LOL

She's right. Go ahead Laura and start your victory dance. LOL

Oh, I'm sorry Bill, I couldn't quite hear you. Could you please repeat that a little louder?

Laura was right and I was wrong!

It may be the first time too. Isn't amazing how she gloats over such a simple error? LOL

Edited by Green Achers
Side note...

Should make it a little easier to research for those who have not done it...They won't have to go back as far! We had to look at every log for about 400o logs!! (Not that it wasn't fun reading though!) B)

Edited for accuracy! B)

So are you saying I need to change the rating or asking for a refund. LOL

Yep. It's about time I made that easier.

No refund necessary...Just want extra credit! ;)

Have fun tomorrow! We will be with you in spirit! (Although half of Sanruft will be represented there as well as half of TeamJudd.) NO SCHEMING WITH THEM BILL!! :P:P

And congrats Laura on your "humbling" of Bill...But if I know Bill, I doubt that this opportunity will arise again! B)

No refund necessary...Just want extra credit! ;)

Have fun tomorrow! We will be with you in spirit! (Although half of Sanruft will be represented there as well as half of TeamJudd.) NO SCHEMING WITH THEM BILL!! B):P

And congrats Laura on your "humbling" of Bill...But if I know Bill, I doubt that this opportunity will arise again! B)

Extra Credit? Double what ever I've been paying you. Now you're making the big double digit - $00.00 B)

Plotting and Scheming?The thought never crossed my mind. But now that you have planted the thought... hummmm. Yep, I think that's a great idea. OK. I won't just schem. :P

'Humbling'? Did you read what I wrote! Better look again - very carefully. B)

I found the Missing Jeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even Oldhippys & Grannys can cause some trouble.... why weren't they on the list?

I think we just added them. ;) I always thought they had shifty eye's and way too much time on their hands.

Kenny, Besides the fact that you caught them dumping the evidence into today's Gathering... why else do you think this is the stollen Jeep?

FizzyMagic's on his way to the Gathering and as I've pointed out, no one's crossed him off the list of suspects.

Ted said he knows who did it so that will be most interesting to hear him present his case. :P (I don't think anyone's proved he didn't find it in the first place. B) )

Great turn out for the Gathering today.

Ted did a wonderful job of painting the picture of all the characters involved or potentially involved in the WJTB caper. Arrested, tried and convicted was none other than Camel680 (aka Caper Kenny). Yes, it was Kenny that did the dirty deed. Unlike his last run in with the law, Kenny's luck has ran out. The judge has fined him, made him make full restoration to the victim (unanimously agreed to be Ted of Ted & Rosa) and he's under house arrest for the next year... they just happened to have an extra ankle bracelet freed up this morning. :P

Only one thing happened this morning that broke my tender heart...

Outrageous Fortunes found SuDoku (Easy) (Unknown Cache) at 7/9/2005

Log Date: 7/9/2005

I could have strangled the hider on this one.........

Now I'm wondering what I could have done to have deserved such vial language. :P All I can say is, I'm crushed. B) Can't we all just be friends. ;)

A great day in Ripon!  :o Good friends, good food, and a mystery solved!  :D

It was a fun day and it started with fun event.

Glad to see the tar wasn't brought out. :D

We enjoyed caching the Ripon and Lodi areas. I think we found 26 today with only 2 DNFs.

Thank you CVC'rs and Bill for an enjoyable outing.

Alan

Sounds like the event was a huge success! Congrats Bill on putting on a first-rate event. Mrs Sanruft and the better half of TeamJudd had a great time.

I had figured out the case of the missing jeep a few days ago. (With no help from Bill!!) Glad it's in the hands of the rightful owner now.

I am still searching for a white jeep back here (in Boston) to bring back to the right coast, but haven't had the luck yet. Caching here presents all kinds of "interesting" challenges. :o:D

What happened to all the fish? Oh, It's Alan. :D

Thanks for the compliments but the real credit goes to everyone as it took that many people to get every base covered. I applaud CVC.

I love Ted & Rosa's icon! It's perfect!!

I just returned from Ryan Tek's Eagle Scout Court of Honor which was in Mickie Grove. That was a perfect way to end the day. What a proud accomplishment for a young man to complete. I'm not sure which of us where more proud of hime but there was a small mob of Geocachers there to show our support and/or participate (CacheCow). Way to go Ryan!!

Now, pardon me while I take a little break. :o

Wow! Ryan, the pin and sash look great. Mine aren't so clean and shiny anymore--1957 was a long time ago. But that's not the important stuff anyway. What you've learned will stand the test of time far better than the eagle pin and the merit badges. My congratulations also--I do believe your future (and ours) will be better because of what you've learned. (and there ought to be a smiley for a salute!)

HAd my first boout with poison ivy today...Stuff is a little itchy! :lol: Just itches a little and got a little red. Between that, the bugs, the lack of parking (and caches) back here, it certainly has been a challenge! :o

Had to laugh (with) TeamJudd today when he smashed a couple of bugs...IN his ears!! :D:P