Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Hay Bill, will you br going to the RCGDS event on the same day? I'm sure it will be a lot of fun..

As much fun as that would be... I'm already hearing about all the homework I should be doing. I think that's just not going to work for me. :anitongue:

I'm sure you bring your homework with you and if you need help there should be lot's of people to help. :rolleyes:

One other thing, you sure that the coffee shop will have room for all the people that might be showing up to get a Jeep?

Hay Bill, will you br going to the RCGDS event on the same day? I'm sure it will be a lot of fun..

As much fun as that would be... I'm already hearing about all the homework I should be doing. I think that's just not going to work for me. <_<

I'm sure you bring your homework with you and if you need help there should be lot's of people to help. :anitongue:

One other thing, you sure that the coffee shop will have room for all the people that might be showing up to get a Jeep?

Huh? I can't take my 'Homework' with me. It wouldn't then be homework! However, feel free to bring your gloves and work cloths if you'd like to help me solve a problem or two. <_<

The coffee shop is going to be packed with people standing inside and outside. That's my hope at least. I'll make sure everyone can hear the raffle but otherwise, it's going to be every cacher for themself. Just make sure you don't repeat those stories... I want to hear new tails. I think Ted now has one to share. <_<

Well, back to the grind. Have a great 4th of July everyone! :rolleyes:

Is everyone getting caches stashed for the Gathering next weekend? I've only placed a couple so far but have at least three more in the final planning.

Will these be approved and available before the 9th?

I'd like to prepair my routes and maps before we head out for a full day of CVC caching.

The Lodi area has been busy. Lots of new caches there. I might bypass Stockton and spend the day there after Ripon.

Thanks!

Is everyone getting caches stashed for the Gathering next weekend? I've only placed a couple so far but have at least three more in the final planning.

Will these be approved and available before the 9th?

I'd like to prepair my routes and maps before we head out for a full day of CVC caching.

The Lodi area has been busy. Lots of new caches there. I might bypass Stockton and spend the day there after Ripon.

Thanks!

Hey Alan,

Hard to hear you over the rumble of those war drums. I think the caches will be posted late Friday night. If you bring your GPSr cable and PDA (not a Pocket PC), I'll make sure you get updated with a Pocket Query of new caches via MacGPSBabel and CacheMate.

Now, how am I going to make the angry natives I'm not the one their after. :unsure: It's amazing how fast a person can lose their good name. :blink: Oh, well. They won't believe me anyway. :wacko:

Edited by Green Achers
Now, how am I going to make the angry natives I'm not the one their after. :unsure: It's amazing how fast a person can lose their good name. :blink: Oh, well. They won't believe me anyway. :wacko:

Whoo,hoo...coffee, caches, rumors of tar and feathers..... :blink:

This is going to be a real fun day! :mad:

LOL! This makes for fun reading! :mad: Well, the list of finders is fairly small for National Treasure, so one could assume that it was a previous find that went back to the cache and took the WTBJ...

Bill would know who actually loged the jeep, unless the culprit is waiting till after the event to log the "ahem", find.

Sounds like the making of another puzzle cache! :blink:

.... I think Ted now has one to share. :blink:

I think you'd better wear a disguise to the event Bill! After 6 hours and then no WJTB???!!! I'll bet you're in trouble with Ted :unsure:

Actually Laura, the smart money says it was you who purloined the jeep! :wacko: You're not known as Mischief Maker for nothing after all! :blink:

.... I think Ted now has one to share. :unsure:

I think you'd better wear a disguise to the event Bill! After 6 hours and then no WJTB???!!! I'll bet you're in trouble with Ted :mad:

Actually Laura, the smart money says it was you who purloined the jeep! :blink: You're not known as Mischief Maker for nothing after all! :wacko:

She's been wrong before. And if you think about it, I already had my fun with putting it in there. Well... time will tell. :blink:

.... I think Ted now has one to share. B)

I think you'd better wear a disguise to the event Bill! After 6 hours and then no WJTB???!!! I'll bet you're in trouble with Ted :mad:

Actually Laura, the smart money says it was you who purloined the jeep! :unsure: You're not known as Mischief Maker for nothing after all! :D

I think I will take that bet as well...Too many things add-up to that conclusion! :mad:

...You're not known as Mischief Maker for nothing after all!  :mad:

Just to clairify... I'm not known as ''Mischief Maker.'' There's only one that claims that title.

7c3dd5ff-a4ce-4a34-91dd-4ad77c195550.jpg

Makes you wonder, huh?!! :unsure:

I think Ted WAS referring to Laura as the mischief maker...But to be accurate, Bill has been known to have at least a little toe in almost all of the mischief around here! :mad:

...You're not known as Mischief Maker for nothing after all!  :mad:

Just to clairify... I'm not known as ''Mischief Maker.'' There's only one that claims that title.

7c3dd5ff-a4ce-4a34-91dd-4ad77c195550.jpg

Makes you wonder, huh?!! :unsure:

I think Ted WAS referring to Laura as the mischief maker...But to be accurate, Bill has been known to have at least a little toe in almost all of the mischief around here! :D

You know, I some how read Ted's comment wrong. Thank's for the correction. And come to think about it, it was Laura that first posted which cache had the WJTB. That was even before I posted it in 'National Treasure - Ripon.' But I think she's not really caching any more. Or is she? :mad:

Edited by Green Achers

Sheesh!!! I ignore the Forum for one day and suddenly I'm attacked on all sides as a dirty rotten jeep thief! :mad: I DID NOT take the jeep that was supposedly in Nation Treasure Ripon. My cache mobile hasn't been south of the county line in ages. And Ted, I'm shocked that you'd think I would set you up like that. (Although it was brilliant, wasn't it?) I think there is waaayyy more to this story that we will only hear at the event. I guess I'll have to go to the event now if only to defend my good character. :unsure:

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes
[Crickets chirping]

Isn't there anyone [else] that stir things up around here??? :D:mad::unsure:B):D I guess I'll need to see how to cure this problem. B):mad:

It's not like you weren't all warned something was going to happen either. The surprising part would be if turns out Laura was the one the stepped up to the plate. B)

[bTW, Feel free to forward OF's message to me. Better yet, how about posting it here on the forum (in whole/unedited). ;)

Email from Ourtageous Fortunes to Ted & Rosa:

Bill has all the white jeep travel bugs, but be careful, he's sneaky. ;)

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. :P

Hmm.... since as it turned out I WAS sent on a wild goose chase, perhaps the WJTB really wasn't ever in "National Treasure". :( Sneaky, very sneaky! :unsure:

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. ;)

Hmm.... since as it turned out I WAS sent on a wild goose chase, perhaps the WJTB really wasn't ever in "National Treasure". :unsure: Sneaky, very sneaky! :(

Oh, no. I promise - I left it in 'National Treasure - Ripon'. My wild goose chase was well over after you completed the cache. I also had nothing to do with having it removed. Someone wisely figured out that a previous finder returned the the scene. Now, how many people could that be? Of that group, how many of them think of theirselves as a trouble maker? Could be a rather... ahem... short list. :P

Someone wisely figured out that a previous finder returned the the scene. Now, how many people could that be? Of that group, how many of them think of theirselves as a trouble maker? Could be a rather... ahem... short list. :P

I can honestly say that I did not go and get it. That should help narrow the list by one. Someone needs to admit to it. ;)

[bTW, Feel free to forward OF's message to me. Better yet, how about posting it here on the forum (in whole/unedited). :(

Email from Ourtageous Fortunes to Ted & Rosa:

Bill has all the white jeep travel bugs, but be careful, he's sneaky. ;)

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. :P

Hmm.... since as it turned out I WAS sent on a wild goose chase, perhaps the WJTB really wasn't ever in "National Treasure". ;) Sneaky, very sneaky! :unsure:

:P Of course we are allassuming that Ted & Rosa really didn't find the Jeep in the cache!!!!! They could be hiding it for themselves to have a little fun!

;) Of course we are all assuming that Ted & Rosa really didn't find the Jeep in the cache!!!!!  They could be hiding it for themselves to have a little fun!

Allright Camel, and what have YOU been doing the last few weeks???? Any chance you paid a visit to National Treasure for a little mischief? You are on that short list of previous finders and you do live in the area.. :P I think we better bring in the CSI team to dust for fingerprints! :unsure:

:( Of course we are all assuming that Ted & Rosa really didn't find the Jeep in the cache!!!!!  They could be hiding it for themselves to have a little fun!

Allright Camel, and what have YOU been doing the last few weeks???? Any chance you paid a visit to National Treasure for a little mischief? You are on that short list of previous finders and you do live in the area.. ;) I think we better bring in the CSI team to dust for fingerprints! :P

Oooh, CSI! Do a background check on all the suspects, Ted. Cross examine the people that gave weak stories. I love a good CSI story. :unsure:;)

Oh, no. I promise - I left it in 'National Treasure - Ripon'. My wild goose chase was well over after you completed the cache. I also had nothing to do with having it removed. Someone wisely figured out that a previous finder returned the the scene. Now, how many people could that be? Of that group, how many of them think of theirselves as a trouble maker? Could be a rather... ahem... short list. :P

You can eliminate me off of this list as well....I have not had the time to go to the cache and pick it up. (and besides, is this the same jeep that was at the previous coffee gathering??) If so, then I have already logged that one so there is no motivation for me to log it a second time. :(

So, the list keeps dwindling, little by little... :unsure:;);)

So here's the list of National Treasure-Ripon finders:

TeamTek - but they haven't been south in a while and they would surely post it

CacheCows209 - Peter probably wouldn't ride his bike that far for a WJTB

Don Bosco - ?

Fattuhr - has already admitted his innocence

Outrageous Fortunes - evidence tampering maybe, but never grand theft auto

Camel680 - ?

FizzyMagic - they have plenty of WJTBs in the bay area

Marky - ditto

Kusanagi - ditto

2 For The Road - they have been conspicuously silent about this, haven't they?

Radikel - it's usually the quiet ones

Sanruft - has already admitted his innocence

Dgreno - ?

Foreman - ?

CopperPhoto - ?

Ted & Rosa - but they say the jeep wasn't there.

Now Ted, you round em up and start the interrogations. Surely one of them will crack! ;);)

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes

Ah, Laura's September 16, 2004 find. Gee that brings back good memories. ;) So, what was that? One count for fixing the books?!

Seeing how the GeoJudge gave OF 12 months probation, I'd have to agree that she's not likely going to risk such a dastardly deed. ;)

I see Don Bosco on the list. What do we really know about him? Sure, he's a nice guy but he hides an evil hard cache. Could this be his step into GeoPrankster history?

We're innocent. Well, at least about this topic! ;)

And remember, Ripon is off the North edge of the earth, so we can't venture that way often. ;)

Also, we're getting ready for a Rowdy invasion and have too much to do to engage in shenanigans!! ;)

So you're saying this wasn't a 'sister act'? I recall the GeoJudge letting off because it was your first offense and you were just hanging around the wrong crowd. ;)

So here's the list of National Treasure-Ripon finders:

TeamTek - but they haven't been south in a while and they would surely post it

CacheCows209 - Peter probably wouldn't ride his bike that far for a WJTB

Don Bosco - ?

Fattuhr - has already admitted his innocence

Camel680 - ?

FizzyMagic - they have plenty of WJTBs in the bay area

Marky - ditto

Kusanagi - ditto

2 For The Road - they have been conspicuously silent about this, haven't they?

Radikel - it's usually the quiet ones

Sanruft - has already admitted his innocence

Dgreno - ?

Foreman - ?

CopperPhoto - ?

Ted & Rosa - but they say the jeep wasn't there.

Now Ted, you round em up and start the interrogations. Surely one of them will crack!  ;)  ;)

Couldn't have been me.... Only caches I have logged in the past month was in San Jose on Father's day. I don't even have any Modesto caches in my GPS!!!!! HAHA Beleive me I wish it was!

Edited by Camel680
......One count for fixing the books?!

Seeing how the GeoJudge gave OF 12 months probation, I'd have to agree that she's not likely going to risk such a dastardly deed. ;)

Ya, I did my time, paid my debt to society, got rehabilitated.... and I'm on probation for 2 more months, but after that WATCH OUT! ;)

And to think you got your sweet sister involved. I've never been so ashamed.

Ok, so she thinks them up, but I go willingly! Otherwise my life would be so dull. B) I guess that makes her the brains of the operation. I must be the brawn. B)

So you admit (given instructions from the master mind) that you could have pulled off the Jeep job. Ahhummm. And did you know that even the mear mention of a prank out of your sister's mouth would violate her probation - not to mention it would prove her rehabilitated was an act!

How do we know you're not the one Ted's looking for?! B)

Well, although I enjoy a good prank as well as the next fellow, I can assure you this time I'm totally innocent. I haven't had time to get into trouble lately. Besides, I've not had the pleasure of meeting Ted yet, and hear he's a very nice person, so why would I want to pester him??

As for Patsy, I'm sure she's innocent too, and hasn't violated her probation! I know she wants to get on with her life and will be happy get that ankle bracelet off soon. B)

I assure you as I've done before... I did indeed place the Jeep in there and had no plans nor knowledge of anyone elses plans to remove it. It was my intent of letting someone enjoy the thrill of discovery.

Now anyone remind me. How did Tim get crossed off the suspect list so easily?! B)

"Ah, Laura's September 16, 2004 find. Gee that brings back good memories."

Since you brought it up, I now suspect both semantics and collusion are involved in the newest caper! Bill and Tim are undoubtedly in cahoots..............again. :huh:

Edited for spelling :(

Edited by 2 for the road
"Ah, Laura's September 16, 2004 find. Gee that brings back good memories."

Since you brought it up, I now suspect both semantics and collusion are involved in the newest caper! Bill and Tim are undoubedly in cahoots..............again. :huh:

LOL! Cahoots again?? Well I never!! :huh:

No, Bill and I are not scheming on this one. For one, I will not be at the coffee gathering, only my wife and TeamJudd's better half are going together. And secondly, I have already logged said jeep and don't have the motive. (Unless yoiu want the jeep to go to Boston).

You know, Pete and Bev always claim to be innocent in these matters but always seem to be somewhere close to the action. And as Laura and Bev are related...You know, birds of a feather... :(

Well, for that matter, Marky claiming his innocence is like Bill claiming that he will never "push" any caches again...Probably not very believable! :(

I know she wants to get on with her life and will be happy get that ankle bracelet off soon.  :(

You got that right Sister! This thing is really starting to chafe!

2c2f6e17-0380-4c50-8877-3b34bd484b0f.jpg

Isn't that a clip from the Martha Stewart's home training video on how to remove your court ordered ankle bracelet. I thought she wasn't selling those yet. :huh:

Hey Tim. Thanks for that call. It sure helped.