Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

You want to stir things up? Hide a white jeep travel bug and post it here! (but email me first  :lol: )

Did you get my email, Ted? I've sent you an email and hidden a White Jeep Travel Bug in a CVC cache. [i think that's what you asked me to do!!] :lol:

Let me guess, the cache you placed the jeep in is "CVC Coffee and Jeep Parking", no? :lol: I think I liked Patsy's email better. :mad:

You want to stir things up? Hide a white jeep travel bug and post it here! (but email me first  :lol: )

Did you get my email, Ted? I've sent you an email and hidden a White Jeep Travel Bug in a CVC cache. [i think that's what you asked me to do!!] :lol:

Let me guess, the cache you placed the jeep in is "CVC Coffee and Jeep Parking", no? :mad: I think I liked Patsy's email better. :mad:

Ya, ya. :lol: There's 15 in the Gathering but that's not until 7/9/05. But I'm telling you... I've place the Jeep TB I won at in Fallen, Nv. It's in another CVC cache like you asked me to do and I sent you an email too. You (ted) have yet to log a find on that cache. The next to find will be a happy cacher. ;)

BTW, Feel free to forward OF's message to me. Better yet, how about posting it here on the forum (in whole/unedited). :)

[bTW, Feel free to forward OF's message to me. Better yet, how about posting it here on the forum (in whole/unedited). :D

Email from Ourtageous Fortunes to Ted & Rosa:

Bill has all the white jeep travel bugs, but be careful, he's sneaky. :lol:

Well, we all know that's just not true. I even told you where that extra Jeep TB was...

It's in another CVC cache like you asked me to do

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. :( See how me being so nice has once again gotten all twisted around?! :lol::D

[bTW, Feel free to forward OF's message to me. Better yet, how about posting it here on the forum (in whole/unedited). :D

Bill has all the white jeep travel bugs, but be careful, he's sneaky. :lol:

Well, we all know that's just not true. I even told you where that extra Jeep TB was...

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. :( See how me being so nice has once again gotten all twisted around?! :lol::D

Glad I got my boots on... it is getting deep in here!!! HAHAHAHA

Bill has all the white jeep travel bugs, but be careful, he's sneaky. :D

Sneaky would have sent you on a wild goose chase. :D See how me being so nice has once again gotten all twisted around?! ;);)

Glad I got my boots on... it is getting deep in here!!! HAHAHAHA

OK, I had a change of heart. I'm going to also let you know that the cache with the hidden 2005 Jeep Travel Bug has not been found in over a month. See how kind I am.

[Foot note: If not located before, I'll be posting it's location in time for the gathering.]

I placed wjtb "Twyla" yesterday in a cache that is MUCH easier to get to!  :grin:

I saw that...But was AHEAD of you instead of behind you! Darn it!! :angry::angry:

It sure didn't last long there. Not nearly as long as that CVC Multi I dropped my WJTB. :grin:

Care to elaborate? If so, please feel free to send me an email! :yikes::yikes:

I placed wjtb "Twyla" yesterday in a cache that is MUCH easier to get to!  :grin:

I saw that...But was AHEAD of you instead of behind you! Darn it!! :angry:B)

It sure didn't last long there. Not nearly as long as that CVC Multi I dropped my WJTB. :yikes:

Care to elaborate? If so, please feel free to send me an email! :yikes::grin:

Come on Tim. There's at least enough information on the forum to figure out which cache has the Jeep. At least greatly narrow it down. :angry:

I placed wjtb "Twyla" yesterday in a cache that is MUCH easier to get to!  :blink:

I saw that...But was AHEAD of you instead of behind you! Darn it!! :blink::D

It sure didn't last long there. Not nearly as long as that CVC Multi I dropped my WJTB. :D

Care to elaborate? If so, please feel free to send me an email! :mad::D

Come on Tim. There's at least enough information on the forum to figure out which cache has the Jeep. At least greatly narrow it down. :anicute:

I know, I know...Just thought you might be feeling generous! :mad::PB)

Come on Tim. There's at least enough information on the forum to figure out which cache has the Jeep. At least greatly narrow it down. :blink:

I know, I know...Just thought you might be feeling generous! :mad::D:mad:

Generous? I let the whole CVC come and sign it at the coffee house. Now it's sitting in a CVC cache for just anyone to find and I've pritty much given up it's location in this forum. I even met Ted's request to hide it in a CVC cache and then send him an email! Of course, the message only said that I put it into a CVC cache. But that's all he asked for. LOL

It's not like I haven't made every effort to get the Jeep moving again. :blink::anicute:

Edited by Green Achers
Come on Tim. There's at least enough information on the forum to figure out which cache has the Jeep. At least greatly narrow it down. :blink:

I know, I know...Just thought you might be feeling generous! :mad::D:mad:

Generous? I let the whole CVC come and sign it at the coffee house. Now it's sitting in a CVC cache for just anyone to find and I've pritty much given up it's location in this forum. I even met Ted's request to hide it in a CVC cache and then send him an email! Of course, the message only said that I put it into a CVC cache. But that's all he asked for. LOL

It's not like I haven't made every effort to get the Jeep moving again. :blink::anicute:

Bill you are killing me here! HAHAHAHAHA

Too Funny!

Come on Tim. There's at least enough information on the forum to figure out which cache has the Jeep. At least greatly narrow it down. :anicute:

I know, I know...Just thought you might be feeling generous! :blink::blink::mad:

It's not like I haven't made every effort to get the Jeep moving again. :D:P

Yes, you have been generous to a fault. (Who's fault, I don't know) :mad:

Any details on the upcoming Merced event?  :lol:

It's an "invitation only" Event cache. Didn't you get your invitation, Tim? I heard some cachers from Texas will even be there! The date is June 5th around dinner time. I have the coordinates around here somewhere and I will post them when I find them so that ALL the CVCers can be sure to be there. You know me, just trying to help! :rolleyes:

ps: It's a BBQ dinner and bring your swimsuits because there is a pool there too.

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes
Any details on the upcoming Merced event?  :blink:

It's an "invitation only" Event cache. Didn't you get your invitation, Tim? I heard some cachers from Texas will even be there! The date is June 5th around dinner time. I have the coordinates around here somewhere and I will post them when I find them so that ALL the CVCers can be sure to be there. You know me, just trying to help! :blink:

ps: It's a BBQ dinner and bring your swimsuits because there is a pool there too.

June 5th? :lol:

It's an "invitation only" Event cache. Didn't you get your invitation, Tim? I heard some cachers from Texas will even be there! The date is June 5th around dinner time. I have the coordinates around here somewhere and I will post them when I find them so that ALL the CVCers can be sure to be there. You know me, just trying to help! :blink:

Oh yeah, you missed it! Sorry.......we had a great time! Wasn't that rude of geogirl to rub it in, though?! :lol:

It's an "invitation only" Event cache. Didn't you get your invitation, Tim? I heard some cachers from Texas will even be there! The date is June 5th around dinner time. I have the coordinates around here somewhere and I will post them when I find them so that ALL the CVCers can be sure to be there. You know me, just trying to help! :lol:

Oh yeah, you missed it! Sorry.......we had a great time! Wasn't that rude of geogirl to rub it in, though?! :blink:

I see how you southern CVC'ers are! HAHA

Speaking of how certain people in the CVC are... has anyone found Nat treasure yet.... I hear there is a jeep in there waiting to be snatched.

Any details on the upcoming Merced event?  :D

Oh I see how you are...WE roll out the red carpet for you and this is how you return the favor??!! :(

Since I am only one of a select few that ever frequent the Merced area for caches, I figured that I would have made that exclusive list! :D

Seriously, there are some top-notch caches down there. If you have not cached in the Merced area recently, it really will be worth the trip!

July 5th ehh...Looks like I am a go for that one. (providing the invitation shows up in the mail!) :D;):D

Since I am only one of a select few that ever frequent the Merced area for caches, I figured that I would have made that exclusive list! :(

Seriously, there are some top-notch caches down there. If you have not cached in the Merced area recently, it really will be worth the trip!

July 5th ehh...Looks like I am a go for that one. (providing the invitation shows up in the mail!) :D;):blink:

I'm sure YOU'LL get an invitation Tim because you have ACTUALLY cached in Merced. However.......I don't think the coveralls will ever be seen in Merced. :D

hmmm...Just read about the swimsuit thing. NOW I know why I didn't get the invitation!! It would NOT be a pretty sight! :blink::P:blink:

Wear yur coveralls... that's what I plan to do. It's saves on washin' them besides. -_-:P:back::blink::rolleyes:

LOL!! To funny! Just got a mental picture of Bill swimming in his coveralls! :blink:

hmmm...Just read about the swimsuit thing. NOW I know why I didn't get the invitation!! It would NOT be a pretty sight! :):ph34r::D

Wear yur coveralls... that's what I plan to do. It's saves on washin' them besides. :ph34r::D:D:):P

LOL!! To funny! Just got a mental picture of Bill swimming in his coveralls! B)

It's a better picture that what THIS CACHER would wear. :PB) And BTW, I'll be busy on that workday gathering anyway.

Is OF really back or was this just a quick hit and run. :ph34r:

hmmm...Just read about the swimsuit thing. NOW I know why I didn't get the invitation!! It would NOT be a pretty sight! :P:P:D

Wear yur coveralls... that's what I plan to do. It's saves on washin' them besides. -_-:D:back::P:D

LOL!! To funny! Just got a mental picture of Bill swimming in his coveralls! :P

It's a better picture that what THIS CACHER would wear. :):huh: And BTW, I'll be busy on that workday gathering anyway.

Is OF really back or was this just a quick hit and run. :D

Oh Bill, that was just plain WRONG! I could have gone my whole life without seeing that! You could have at least warned us...I did not want that to be the last image I had before going to sleep! :D:(

Now I may NEVER get to sleep tonight!!! :mad:

Coveralls don't seem so funny anymore!! ;):P:D

Oh my golly, Bill, how do you find these kinds of things? And why would you want to?? :P:D

You know you're going to really regret asking that... I had a find log on one of my caches (which has a much smaller cache than I'd now perfer). :D I think I'm going to be archiving ever single micro I've ever stashed! In fact, I'm thinking about nothing smaller than 5 gallon buckets for the distant future! :D:P

I think I'm going to be archiving ever single micro I've ever stashed! In fact, I'm thinking about nothing smaller than 5 gallon buckets for the distant future! :D  :D

It's not the size of the cache, it's the choice of the placement. Your "Burning Bush" isn't big, but it is one of my favorites.

Oh my golly, Bill, how do you find these kinds of things?  And why would you want to??  :P  :P

You know you're going to really regret asking that... I had a find log on one of my caches (which has a much smaller cache than I'd now perfer). :D I think I'm going to be archiving ever single micro I've ever stashed! In fact, I'm thinking about nothing smaller than 5 gallon buckets for the distant future! :D:D

LOL! Should I ever take up that "strange" sport like the guy in the picture, your micro caches will be just fine! :P:P

Edited by Sanruft

OK. So now that that's over... Is everyone getting caches stashed for the Gathering next weekend? I've only placed a couple so far but have at least three more in the final planning.

I've also been seeing a few new cachers moving about CVC so it would be nice if people send them an invite.