Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

...Being taken over by the city dwellers!  :(

That's why we are moving to Missouri. <_<

You're smart. We have a lot of friends that have moved back East, several to Missouri and Arkansas. They like it a lot. (Chiggers are our friends!) :D

Will you be bringing the "CVC Style" of cache hides with you? :rolleyes::(

Will you be bringing the "CVC Style" of cache hides with you?  :rolleyes:  <_<

Of course. I have many places already scoped out. Maybe something like "Arrowhead" Just can't place them yet, as they would be considered vacation caches right now.

Edited by Fattuhr

Will you be bringing the "CVC Style" of cache hides with you?  :o  :D

Of course. I have many places already scoped out. Maybe something like "Arrowhead" Just can't place them yet, as they would be considered vacation caches right now.

Bringing spmething like "Arrowhead" back with you?? hmmm..Trying to make a lot of friends early on, are you? :(;) (Just kidding of course.)

Arrowhead was a very good one. We had to go out three seperate times for that one.

Edited by Sanruft
I think it took me at least three visits and each time involved lots of crying, pleading and otherwise useless wimpering. I'm glad you're willing to share that kind of joy... Maybe we'll visit in a couple years and get the FTF on all your Missouri caches. :P

It may take a couple of years for anyone over there to find his caches!! :P

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??) :cry::huh:

Should be fun either way. :huh:

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :huh:

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??)  :huh:  :huh:

Should be fun either way.  :o

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :cry:

LOL! I will find out if I need to go to the "goof" match tomorrow...It looks as though I will be heading to the picnic though. Need any help with the plan?? ;):huh::huh:

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??)  :o  :cry:

Should be fun either way.  :huh:

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :huh:

LOL! I will find out if I need to go to the "goof" match tomorrow...It looks as though I will be heading to the picnic though. Need any help with the plan?? ;):huh::cry:

Ring, Ring. :huh:

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??)  :D  :D

Should be fun either way.  :D

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :ph34r:

LOL! I will find out if I need to go to the "goof" match tomorrow...It looks as though I will be heading to the picnic though. Need any help with the plan?? :huh::laughing::D

Ring, Ring. :lol:

I will call tonight after work. Sounds evil...I like it!! :D

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??)  :P  :P

Should be fun either way.  :)

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :)

LOL! I will find out if I need to go to the "goof" match tomorrow...It looks as though I will be heading to the picnic though. Need any help with the plan?? :laughing::):)

Ring, Ring. :laughing:

I will call tonight after work. Sounds evil...I like it!! :D

What evil things you guys up to now

Hope to see you tomorrow

I know Richard of Geocrickets will be celebrating his 40th birthday at the event. (Bill, any evil plans for this??)  :P  :)

Should be fun either way.  :laughing:

Let's see if anything comes to mind? Yep! Got something. Better cancel that goof match because there's going to be some kind of fun going on up North. :)

LOL! I will find out if I need to go to the "goof" match tomorrow...It looks as though I will be heading to the picnic though. Need any help with the plan?? :):):laughing:

Ring, Ring. :D

I will call tonight after work. Sounds evil...I like it!! B)

What evil things you guys up to now

Hope to see you tomorrow

[Poke, poke. Stir, stir] What was that? B):P

Great day up at the Sacramento gathering today. As always, they had a large turnout, lots of food, plenty of activities, prizes and JEEPS. Don't miss the next CVC Gathering (to be announced soon).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Richard of Geocrickets! 40 years old.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I wish I could of been there. BUT, the golf tournament I was in was a fund raiser for childern's cancer (tumor) research and we raised over $26,000.00 for the cause! B) It was really fun and should be even larger next year! It was a close second ro attending the picnic up North! :ph34r:

Maybe nexr year...

Happy belated birthday Richard! I hope you had a great time and Bill didn't embarass you TOO much! :D

Great day up at the Sacramento gathering today. As always, they had a large turnout, lots of food, plenty of activities, prizes and JEEPS. Don't miss the next CVC Gathering (to be announced soon).

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I wish I could of been there. BUT, the golf tournament I was in was a fund raiser for childern's cancer (tumor) research and we raised over $26,000.00 for the cause! :ph34r: It was really fun and should be even larger next year! It was a close second ro attending the picnic up North! :D

Maybe nexr year...

Happy belated birthday Richard! I hope you had a great time and Bill didn't embarass you TOO much! B)

Thank you Sanruft. Bill was a good boy at this event. Your Golf fund raiser was much more deserving then the event. However I am sure I will see you some time in the next few weeks. At the event bill got a few WJTB's for the CVC group. We would like to set up some type of event to give them out.. I am sure that bill has some idea for that.

52a304d2-4c24-4ef7-b64a-919e9d67f57f.jpg

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I wish I could of been there. BUT, the golf tournament I was in was a fund raiser for childern's cancer (tumor) research and we raised over $26,000.00 for the cause! :D It was really fun and should be even larger next year! It was a close second ro attending the picnic up North! :D

Maybe nexr year...

Happy belated birthday Richard! I hope you had a great time and Bill didn't embarass you TOO much! :D

Thank you Sanruft. Bill was a good boy at this event. Your Golf fund raiser was much more deserving then the event. However I am sure I will see you some time in the next few weeks. At the event bill got a few WJTB's for the CVC group. We would like to set up some type of event to give them out.. I am sure that bill has some idea for that.

52a304d2-4c24-4ef7-b64a-919e9d67f57f.jpg

looks like it was a crowded parking lot at the event on Saturday :o .... sorry I missed it!!! I unfortunately didn't have as good a cause as Tim did.! ( cancer research is certainly a great cause!) I jsut had to take my kid to a birthday party.... But I got to go bowling at the party! :)

Edited by Camel680

Kind of funny...I have been caching for a year and a half or so, am pretty active in the forums, help other cachers, and JUST learned about the live geocaching chats on Monday nights! There were a bunch of nice folks online. :angry:

I think I need to do a litle more 'exploring" online within the geocaching site! <_<

Kind of funny...I have been caching for a year and a half or so, am pretty active in the forums, help other cachers, and JUST learned about the live geocaching chats on Monday nights! There were a bunch of nice folks online. <_<

I think I need to do a litle more 'exploring" online within the geocaching site! :angry:

When were you on. I did not see your name come up. The chats are a lot of fun and most people are onlone on monday's. However you people are on most of the time.

Kind of funny...I have been caching for a year and a half or so, am pretty active in the forums, help other cachers, and JUST learned about the live geocaching chats on Monday nights! There were a bunch of nice folks online.  :D

I think I need to do a litle more 'exploring" online within the geocaching site!  :)

When were you on. I did not see your name come up. The chats are a lot of fun and most people are onlone on monday's. However you people are on most of the time.

I logged on at about 6:30 our time, and stayed on until about 7:30.

Ok, I have a question and thought I would ask our local experts before going to a different forum...

I was thinking of changing my screen name, but wondered if I lost all of my stats by doing so. When I first started, it was just myself doing it, and now it seems to be a family affair quite often.

Any thoughts or comments?? :mad::D

Ok, I have a question and thought I would ask our local experts before going to a different forum...

I was thinking of changing my screen name, but wondered if I lost all of my stats by doing so. When I first started, it was just myself doing it, and now it seems to be a family affair quite often.

Any thoughts or comments?? :mad::D

can do with no problem

ring me

Calling all music-loving geocachers. In case you didn't know, both Stockton and Modesto have free outdoor concerts in the summer that are a lot of fun. Stockton has them on Wednesday nights from 6 to 8 at Victory park, with a different group each week, from big band to polka. They started two weeks ago. Bring your lawn chairs or picnic blanket and some food and enjoy. Follow the coordinates for my "Victory Park" cache and you'll be there, but don't grab the cache as there are too many people around. Modesto has the famous Moband on six Thursday nights starting this week at the Mancini Bowl in Graceada Park. This is their 86th year. Again, bring your picnic blanket or get a seat in the bleachers. (or both) These concerts both have a small town midwest flavor to them that is very enjoyable. See you there! :mad:

Any thoughts or comments??  :D  :mad:

can do with no problem

ring me

Thanks tag....i will give you a call tomorrow.

Busy, busy, busy. I just got back from stashing that first Jeep that I won in Nevada. Someone's going to be surprized with a bonus reward at a CVC Geocache! :D

I'm also posting a Gathering for next month and think the final date will be set in a day or two. As always, that will be announced here and I'll send out direct email invites. As it's been pointed out, CVC has been given Jeeps and they'll be handede out at the Gathering. It will be one Jeep per cacher name and chosen in a fair/random way.

One word of advise for CVC... be prepared! :P

If you're going to stash new caches for the Gathering, start now and add a 'Hold For Gathering' posting for the approver. Krypton knows what's up and will likely take great care of you.

If you have caches that need attention (like I do), plan to visit them in the next two weeks. It would be nice to have CVC ready for anyone we draw into our stomping grounds.

Now, I need to get back to work. More information to be provided soon. :D

we went from bksgrb to geo bandits  aok when we made change.....will be ok...your caches may still use old name that you own??? i think?

Yeah you'll have to edit your own caches to reflect the new name.

That's no problem...I still haven't fully decided to make the change yet. But thank you very much for the input. :D

Tag, I still plan on calling you. I have been a little busy lately.

Sounds like Bill is in the planning stages of something BIG! I'm looking forward to it! :P

Sounds like Bill is in the planning stages of something BIG! I'm looking forward to it! :o

I don't know if it's all that big but it will be fun. I'm planning on stashing a few new caches as time allows and hope others will do the same. The Gathering has been approved for July 9th from 8 to 9:30 AM.

I hope everyone will have the opportunity to be there for the drawing. Here's how it works... everyone that shows up will get one caches at a 2005 Travel Bug. Only one cacher name per win but the more people that sign in under your cacher name, the better your chances. In other words, this is a great opertunity to introduce your friends, family, neighbors, etc to Geocaching. Tim and Robert have alread chickened out - sending their wives in their places. :o

(GCP4RE) CVC Coffee and Jeep Parking.

Tim and Robert have alread chickened out - sending their wives in their places.  :)

(GCP4RE) CVC Coffee and Jeep Parking.

Chickened out?? I ask you...What better way to outwit a devious mind than with TWO devious minds?? :):o:) If there are any "sneaky" things going on, I am quite sure that they will find their way around just fine! In fact, I would not be surprised if they joined forces with others of the female persuasion to "ahem" out fox a fox! B) (They DO have foxes around FARMS, don't they??) :)

Now, wouldn't YOU want to stay clear of those kind of fireworks?? :):o:(

I'm sure that it will be quite fun! (And besides, we can search for some East Coast Jeeps while over there!) ;)

Edited by Sanruft
Wow. Illinios recieved over a hundred Jeeps! That's got to be one for every cacher in the state! :D Talk about a gathering to not miss. Better take a little detour, Tim! :D I know 19 cachers that are sitting fat.

Illinois past gathering.

Anyone hiding caches this weekend in prep for the 7/9/05 CVC Gathering?? (Make sure you post a note so the approver holds the release). :lol:

I have a few in planning. Since I have been so darned busy lately.... (haven't even snuck in an FTF in a long time!!!!!) I have had time to think up a few things for my caching buddies!

Wow. Illinios recieved over a hundred Jeeps! That's got to be one for every cacher in the state! :lol:  Talk about a gathering to not miss. Better take a little detour, Tim! :D I know 19 cachers that are sitting fat.

Illinois past gathering.

Anyone hiding caches this weekend in prep for the 7/9/05 CVC Gathering?? (Make sure you post a note so the approver holds the release). :lol:

Detour? I'm, always up for a detour! Besides, Boston to Illinois is only a short drive! :lol:

I know TeamJudd has a few planned as do I. (I also have a couple planned for archival). Nothing as grand as any of yours Bill, but you know, you have those big shoes to fill! :D

Edited for spelling

Edited by Sanruft
I know TeamJudd has a few planned as do I. (I also have a couple planned for archival). Nothing as grand as any of yours Bill, but you know, you have those big shoes to fill!  :D

Oh ya. Big shoes due to a big mouth. :D So, that's why everyone's picking on me?! :D (Anyone buying this :P ?)

I'm not sure that anyone's buying it, but I know you sure SELL a lot!! :D:D:yikes::P:D