Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I have recieved a submittion for the CITO Event for the CVC. It will be April 16, 2005 from 9am until 11am when pictures and if any press interviews will take place. at noon there will be Pizza, sodas and a few laughs.

My problem listing this is there is no location so lets get together and find a creek, park or bike trail to clean up and get this finalized very soon so it can listed within the 2 weeks required for events.

If I can be of any help please email me at Krypton@geocachingadmin.com

Mark your calendars 4-16-2005 9am CITO CVC

Was the circular weed thing actually in a news paper??

I don't think so. That account was created the same day as the post. My guess would be that it was Bill. :P

You see the abuse I live with. I had nothing to do with that.

-------------

Is CVC going to do a CITO event on 4/16/05? It's a big push to promote Geocaching and although I think everyday is CITO day... perhaps we should choose a location. Since Ripon can't contribute to a CITO location, it's going to be up to Tracy, Stockton, Modesto or where ever. Between those, I'd say Modesto has the most area's that need it. Post your submission and I'll start posting the event now and modify the location as needed. :rolleyes:

First of all on the abuse you take.... you gotta admit being involved with the likes of Tim and Myself youa re bound to take some grief!!! HAHA

As for the CITO event... I could give te coordinates to my house. I have lots they can pick up!!!

I conquer with Camel on his house needing a CITO event there!! HAHAHHHAHA

Thanks Nick!!!! LOL :P

For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Furnas Hooligans.... This is Tim's brother.... (so you know he is a trouble maker as it is in their blood!!!!!!) :rolleyes:

Edited by Camel680
I conquer with Camel on his house needing a CITO event there!! HAHAHHHAHA

Thanks Nick!!!! LOL :rolleyes:

For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Furnas Hooligans.... This is Tim's brother.... (so you know he is a trouble maker as it is in their blood!!!!!!) :P

Troublemaker?? ME??? I have no idea what you are talking about! :):D

You paint someones car while they're at work and get branded for life....Sheeez!!

You paint someones car while they're at work and get branded for life....Sheeez!!

It wasn't the car being painted.... it was the co-worker's office that you shrinkwrapped. (and I mean every individual item inside the office was wrapped up individually!!!) :)

Who, ME??? :):o:)

It wasn't the car being painted.... it was the co-worker's office that you shrinkwrapped. (and I mean every individual item inside the office was wrapped up individually!!!) :)

Who, ME??? :):o:)

I was just glad it wasn't my office!!!! HAHAHA

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Camel680

Oh! I see. I do nothing and get a bad wrap while certain others go around trying to stir up trouble and they have no rap sheet. Sheeeze. :) Speaking of Trouble... where is she?! Someone must have got her goat! :o

Hey, the CITO Event is progressing. We have decided to have it in Modesto and are scoping out the two parks they offered. We'll have a location set soon and the final details/agreements will fall into place right after.

Please, mark your calenders now and plan to join us in the fun. It's only going to take two hours and will help rebuild bridges that at least one of our cacher friends blew up... kind of the straw that broke Camel's back. LOL :)

Oh, Trouble!? Are you listening??

Oh! I see. I do nothing and get a bad wrap while certain others go around trying to stir up trouble and they have no rap sheet. Sheeeze. :) Speaking of Trouble... where is she?! Someone must have got her goat! ;)

Hey, the CITO Event is progressing. We have decided to have it in Modesto and are scoping out the two parks they offered. We'll have a location set soon and the final details/agreements will fall into place right after.

Please, mark your calenders now and plan to join us in the fun. It's only going to take two hours and will help rebuild bridges that at least one of our cacher friends blew up... kind of the straw that broke Camel's back. LOL ;)

Oh, Trouble!? Are you listening??

There you go again Bill....BLOWING things up out of proportion! ;):):)

It must be the explosive personalities of Camel and Bill that keep this area booming!! :o:o

Patsy knows when she is out-gunned...I don't blame her for being silent! :):)B)

The CITO event sounds like it will be fun. I will be ther in spirit!

Thanks Krypton.

s7.JPG

We're almost there. Tim's been great at helping locate an area. Stand by and thanks for getting us posted.

Patsy, Great cover story. I almost thought it was true! :) But I know... you're working hard to solve the Black Box seeing how you have an availalbe resource in the topic. :laughing:

Edited by Green Achers
Thanks Krypton.

s7.JPG

We're almost there. Tim's been great at helping locate an area. Stand by and thanks for getting us posted.

Patsy, Great cover story. I almost thought it was true! :huh: But I know... you're working hard to solve the Black Box seeing how you have an availalbe resource in the topic. :laughing:

I should have it narrowed down by tomorow moring. (Assuming all goes well!) :)

The prodigal son returns! Well, at least to the forums for a single post.

Just added a note to one of my caches so thought I would stop in here for a moment.

I also did a zip code search on caches in my area and was pleased to see that at long last there are many caches I could search for. Alas, I can't remember the last time I went on a hunt. Maybe someday I'll get back to it.

Regret I won't be able to come to the April 16 bash, but my Saturdays are all sewed up these days.

Happy caching to the old (and new) treasure hunters!

Ron

The prodigal son returns! Well, at least to the forums for a single post.

Just added a note to one of my caches so thought I would stop in here for a moment.

I also did a zip code search on caches in my area and was pleased to see that at long last there are many caches I could search for. Alas, I can't remember the last time I went on a hunt. Maybe someday I'll get back to it.

Regret I won't be able to come to the April 16 bash, but my Saturdays are all sewed up these days.

Ron

Welcome back Ron! You have been an inspiration to a few of our cache designs...Thank you! (Although you are TRULY evil!) :rolleyes::unsure:

Thanks Krypton.

s7.JPG

Patsy, Great cover story. I almost thought it was true!  :unsure: But I know...  you're working hard to solve the Black Box seeing how you have an availalbe resource in the topic. :rolleyes:

thanks Bill for the neat avitar hope you don't mind

Thanks Krypton.

s7.JPG

Patsy, Great cover story. I almost thought it was true!  :rolleyes: But I know...  you're working hard to solve the Black Box seeing how you have an availalbe resource in the topic. :unsure:

thanks Bill for the neat avitar hope you don't mind

[i feel like Robin Hood.] You're welcome, Kr.

Did I see Ron passing by the forum?

Hi from one old fart to another. I haven't been to Stockton in a long time maybe I'll plan a trip and we can get together and find some caches and catch up on what's been going on. :ph34r:

Bill....I need your help! or the young eagles..

Ripon Pack 414 is having a park day for the pack meeting next month. They are planning a geocaching/orienteering activity. There is a very small committee meeting next week on Wednesday night. I can't go because I am starting a 6 week mentoring class. Don can go, but could use some help.

I would think it would be best to just fake up a temporary geocache for the boys to find. Do you think you can help with ideas? or go to the committee meeting? or give a little talk at the pack meeting?

I also think it best to leave the real geocaches alone. what do you think.

PS. I found two caches in the past couplea days.

Bill....I need your help! or the young eagles..

Ripon Pack 414 is having a park day for the pack meeting next month. They are planning a geocaching/orienteering activity. There is a very small committee meeting next week on Wednesday night. I can't go because I am starting a 6 week mentoring class. Don can go, but could use some help.

I would think it would be best to just fake up a temporary geocache for the boys to find. Do you think you can help with ideas? or go to the committee meeting? or give a little talk at the pack meeting?

I also think it best to leave the real geocaches alone. what do you think.

Well, I think National Treasure - Ripon will keep them busy for a few years. :ph34r: I'd be delighted to help at the meeting but have a commitment I can't break that day. Tonight would have worked - darn it. Geocaching is a great activity for scouts so maybe someone else can step up to the plate this time. Hummm. Who likes scouting, lives in CVC and knows enough about Geocaching that he could introduce it to another pack? :D

Bill....I need your help!  or the young eagles..

Ripon Pack 414 is having a park day for the pack meeting next month.  They are planning a geocaching/orienteering activity.  There is a very small committee meeting next week on Wednesday night. I can't go because I am starting a 6 week mentoring class.  Don can go, but could use some help. 

I would think it would be best to just fake up a temporary geocache for the boys to find.  Do you think you can help with ideas? or go to the committee meeting?    or give a little talk at the pack meeting? 

I also think it best to leave the real geocaches alone.  what do you think.

Well, I think National Treasure - Ripon will keep them busy for a few years. :D I'd be delighted to help at the meeting but have a commitment I can't break that day. Tonight would have worked - darn it. Geocaching is a great activity for scouts so maybe someone else can step up to the plate this time. Hummm. Who likes scouting, lives in CVC and knows enough about Geocaching that he could introduce it to another pack? :ph34r:

oooh!!!! oooohhhh!!!!!!!! I know who he is talking about!!!!!!! *hand waving wildly in the air!!!!!!* HAHAHA

Camel???

AArkk. Wrong answer. Not associated with scouts. Does live in CVC. Still learning Geocaching. [Just kidding, Kenny!] :)

LOL! I can vouch for Kenny...He knows a LOT about Geocaching...He is VERY good at logging finds as he drives by them! :):D:huh::ph34r::D (Just kidding of course!)

I believe that would be TeamTek that Bill is referring to...But that's just a guess. :huh::)

Edited for accuracy

Edited by Sanruft

Hi from one old fart to another. I haven't been to Stockton in a long time maybe I'll plan a trip and we can get together and find some caches and catch up on what's been going on. <_<

Hey, I resemble that remark...the OLD part anyway.

Yep, it's a possibility. Give me a few days notice when you have some free time and we'll see if we can match schedules.

Ron

Ripon Pack 414 is having a park day for the pack meeting next month.  They are planning a geocaching/orienteering activity.  There is a very small committee meeting next week on Wednesday night. I can't go because I am starting a 6 week mentoring class.  Don can go, but could use some help. 

I would think it would be best to just fake up a temporary geocache for the boys to find.  Do you think you can help with ideas? or go to the committee meeting?    or give a little talk at the pack meeting? 

Well, I think National Treasure - Ripon will keep them busy for a few years. B) I'd be delighted to help at the meeting but have a commitment I can't break that day. Tonight would have worked - darn it. Geocaching is a great activity for scouts so maybe someone else can step up to the plate this time. Hummm. Who likes scouting, lives in CVC and knows enough about Geocaching that he could introduce it to another pack? :D

I hope your not talking about me..... :lol:

Well, I think National Treasure - Ripon will keep them busy for a few years. B) I'd be delighted to help at the meeting but have a commitment I can't break that day. Tonight would have worked - darn it. Geocaching is a great activity for scouts so maybe someone else can step up to the plate this time. Hummm. Who likes scouting, lives in CVC and knows enough about Geocaching that he could introduce it to another pack? :D

I hope your not talking about me..... :lol:

I believe he is talking about you! LOL B)

Edited by Camel680
TeamTek, how about you?

Could someone help Amy, please?! It's a good cause and should be a load of fun. Even people not into scouting could do it as you're just talking about your habit (or is that my habit - but regardless). If they don't learn about good clean fun, they'll end up making their own fun. :lol: They may even make the CVCMW as Kenny has. :lol:

TeamTek, how about you?

Could someone help Amy, please?! It's a good cause and should be a load of fun. Even people not into scouting could do it as you're just talking about your habit (or is that my habit - but regardless). If they don't learn about good clean fun, they'll end up making their own fun. :lol: They may even make the CVCMW as Kenny has. :lol:

What is the date for the event?