Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

I've got CVC Tag now.....  And I intend on hiding it tomorrow or the day after.  There will be a big surprise however.  :)  :)  :)

I'm a sucker for a good surprise. :huh: I'll bet we're only going to find out about it one at a time. Right??

I would hope so...I don't think his plans are to introduce it at our upcoming caching event, "Motown's Greatest Hits", but you never know with Camel.

Glad to see that you are on the list Bill...The event would not be the same without you! (I see you went as the MIB once...Wonder what you will dress like for THIS one?!! ) :)

I've got CVC Tag now.....  And I intend on hiding it tomorrow or the day after.  There will be a big surprise however.  :)  :)  :)

I'm a sucker for a good surprise. :huh: I'll bet we're only going to find out about it one at a time. Right??

I would hope so...I don't think his plans are to introduce it at our upcoming caching event, "Motown's Greatest Hits", but you never know with Camel. one?!! ) :)

That's right..... just trying to get us some last minute stories for us to all tell at the Upcoming event. Hopefully it will be worth it to someone.

Edited by Camel680
(I see you went as the MIB once...Wonder what you will dress like for THIS one?!! )  :huh:

That was the top secret - start of the 2nd Annual Cannonball Run Travel Bug Race. Everyone thought it was going to run from East to West. After all the bugs were shipped to New York, they FedExed them to California. Ya, that was a fun event and a great group of cachers.

As far as this event... I haven't had the time to stir things up so I think I'll just go as... Who knows! :):):):)

beffd93f-c20c-411c-9f47-aee29641784d.jpg

Edited by Green Achers
(I see you went as the MIB once...Wonder what you will dress like for THIS one?!! )  :D

That was the top secret - start of the 2nd Annual Cannonball Run Travel Bug Race. Everyone thought it was going to run from East to West. After all the bugs were shipped to New York, they FedExed them to California. Ya, that was a fun event and a great group of cachers.

As far as this event... I haven't had the time to stir things up so I think I'll just go as... Who knows! :huh::DB);)

beffd93f-c20c-411c-9f47-aee29641784d.jpg

I'm kind-of hoping you come dressed as Gladys Knight or one of the Pips! :o:D:D:lol::huh:

Ok, sorry for the late change, but we are moving "Motown's Greatest hits" up an hour and a half to 12:30. I hope this makes it a little easier for most and doesn't hurt any of the existing commitments!

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone there! :huh:

Ok, sorry for the late change, but we are moving "Motown's Greatest hits" up an hour and a half to 12:30. I hope this makes it a little easier for most and doesn't hurt any of the existing commitments!

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone there! :ph34r:

So if I try to be there by 11 AM, I'll be sure to be on time for the 12:30 PM. Works for me... more plotting and scheming time. Right?!? B)

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone there!  :unsure:

So if I try to be there by 11 AM, I'll be sure to be on time for the 12:30 PM. Works for me... more plotting and scheming time. Right?!? :angry:

<-----Always plotting...Always scheming!! <_<

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone there!  :rolleyes:

So if I try to be there by 11 AM, I'll be sure to be on time for the 12:30 PM. Works for me... more plotting and scheming time. Right?!? :)

<-----Always plotting...Always scheming!! :rolleyes:

Yes he is ALWAYS PLOTTING AND SCHEMING!!! :laughing:

And speaking of plotting and scheming! I almost have CVC tag out and ready to hunt!!!!! I am throwing the gauntlet for those of you in our neighboring county to the north!!!!! Let's see if you can retrieve it prior to us Stanislausians! Just remember there is a new twist to it. BUT I wll tell you that TAG itself has not changed!

Edited by Camel680

And speaking of plotting and scheming! I almost have CVC tag out and ready to hunt!!!!! I am throwing the gauntlet for those of you in our neighboring county to the north!!!!! Let's see if you can retrieve it prior to us Stanislausians! Just remember there is a new twist to it. BUT I wll tell you that TAG itself has not changed!

Now this is intriguing, isn't it? I'll be right there Kenny! :laughing:

And speaking of plotting and scheming!  I almost have CVC tag out and ready to hunt!!!!!  I am throwing the gauntlet for those of you in our neighboring county to the north!!!!!  Let's see if you can retrieve it prior to us Stanislausians!  Just remember there is a new twist to it.  BUT I wll tell you that TAG itself has not changed!

Now this is intriguing, isn't it? I'll be right there Kenny! :laughing:

You might want to allow some extra time on this one! :rolleyes:

Now this is intriguing, isn't it? I'll be right there Kenny!  :(

Hold on Kenny. I'll send the new coordinates to Laura for you... just so she can get a head start - of course. ;)

Edit note: Ops. I'm slipping. Intervention!!

Oh, well. You all wouldn't know what to do with me if I would have made it to the event behaving anyway. ;):huh:

Edited by Green Achers

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone there!  ;)

So if I try to be there by 11 AM, I'll be sure to be on time for the 12:30 PM. Works for me... more plotting and scheming time. Right?!? :huh:

<-----Always plotting...Always scheming!! :(

Yes he is ALWAYS PLOTTING AND SCHEMING!!! ;)

OK I thought I was going to put it out today.... but this rain has been putting a "damper" on this!

......I'll send the new coordinates to Laura for you...  just so she can get a head start - of course. ;)

Plot, scheme, plan, collusion, conspiracy, complicity, involvement......

Why would GreenAchers know anything about where Tag was before Camel even hid it? They are up to no good, I tell ya! ;)

US?? NO GOOD??? Well I never!!!

:huh:

Has everyone noticed and used their Geo-Bookmarks yet? I think they could be useful. For example, I created my Top 10 Favorite Caches for others to see. I know Kenny did the same because I had to pay him all that money to get some of my caches onto his list. ;)

I can hardly wait for the 19th to see if everything turns out as planned. ;)

I still need to create mine but will be adding "National Treasure" to the list. (Nice cache clown...errr, I mean Bill! :mad:

Has everyone noticed and used their Geo-Bookmarks yet?

Nice list..

I haven't used the bookmarks yet, but I am using the ignore option.

Very nice to be able to ignore caches that are unmaintained, stay disabled or take forever to get archived.

I might stop using the SBA log and just ignore them from now on.

RElax my youg ones. Great things come to those with patience! I had it all planned out then rain first.... and then my son's b-day and my family visiting have slowed me down. BUT I WIL PUT IT OUT ON MONDAY!!!!!! YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THAT ONE. (fingers crossed though just in case!!!)

Edited by Camel680
What's a 'work day'? Every day's a 'work day' when you live on a farm.

Hey, wait a minute! I couldn't cache on the weekend because I was workin' on MY farm. I tilled the south 40, the north 40 and the west 50, planted my row crops and fertilized my grasses, pruned the orchard, tested my irrigations systems, AND fed the farm hands three meals a day! A man may work from sun to sun, but a WOMAN'S work is never done. :o

What's a 'work day'? Every day's a 'work day' when you live on a farm. What a bunch of whiners. Hee, hee, hee. Humm, those new coordinates are??? :(

Geez!!!! An impatient bunch aren't you!!!!!!!! I think I'll wait until I am in San Luis Obispo tis weekend and jsut plant it there!!! :o:(

Did anyone else read the threads in the Bay Area forums about the caching event (down South) that placed 140 caches for the event?? :rolleyes::lol:

That is a LOT of maintenance afterwards!! :lol:

While we have some fun planned for the upcoming event, "Motown's Greatest Hits", 140 caches is not part of it! (Nor is 70...or 30...or 15....or.....) :(:D

But there ARE a lot of exiting caches in the area that haven't been found in a long time!

I am lokoing forward to seeing everyone there!

Hey, wait a minute! I couldn't cache on the weekend because I was workin' on MY farm. I tilled the south 40, the north 40 and the west 50, planted my row crops and fertilized my grasses, pruned the orchard, tested my irrigations systems, AND fed the farm hands three meals a day! A man may work from sun to sun, but a WOMAN'S work is never done. :lol:

I'll give you that one. :rolleyes: Kenny. Leave her alone! OK?!

I just discovered a problem with the way I was sorting pocket queries (I'm kind of slow that way) :rolleyes: I decided to share it here to save someone else the frustration. I had checked the "Is Active" box on the query, thinking I didn't want to download inactive caches. The problem is, on 2-1 I downloaded a cache, and on 2-4 it was archived. Since it was now inactive, it didn't get selected on future queries, therefore was not downloaded into GSAK and my palm. I went searching for the cache last weekend, not knowing it was archived a month ago. I have now gone back and unchecked that box and will do my sorting in GSAK. :lol:

I just discovered a problem with the way I was sorting pocket queries (I'm kind of slow that way)  :rolleyes:  I decided to share it here to save someone else the frustration.  I had checked the "Is Active" box on the query, thinking I didn't want to download inactive caches. The problem is, on 2-1 I downloaded a cache, and on 2-4 it was archived. Since it was now inactive, it didn't get selected on future queries, therefore was not downloaded into GSAK and my palm.  I went searching for the cache last weekend, not knowing it was archived a month ago.  I have now gone back and unchecked that box and will do my sorting in GSAK.  :lol:

The only button I used in "I haven't Found" box. Very easy and simple. :lol: But sometimes they are disabled but it usually says so on GSAK so we get rid of it from there.

WooT my 300th post!

Edited by TeamTek

Hey, wait a minute! I couldn't cache on the weekend because I was workin' on MY farm. I tilled the south 40, the north 40 and the west 50, planted my row crops and fertilized my grasses, pruned the orchard, tested my irrigations systems, AND fed the farm hands three meals a day! A man may work from sun to sun, but a WOMAN'S work is never done. :lol:

I'll give you that one. :rolleyes: Kenny. Leave her alone! OK?!

Me leave her alone?!?! What did I do! HAHAHA :lol: