Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask <_<A CACHE A WEEK!!! ;)

We like what one of our CVC cachers did over the last weekend! Now thats the ticket...Good job Sanruft and family. Maybe its time for TeamTek to do some thing like that, then maybe you will get that mad dash to the North... After all the North side has more places like this than we do down here! :rolleyes:

We just did a caching trip this weekend down highway 395 and was great!!!

There was also SUN!!!! :blink:

ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask :DA CACHE A WEEK!!! ;)

Well, there goes the neighborhood! ;)

And then some more! ;)

Well, I guess we are the only 2 active Stockton cachers this time of year. :( Where is everyone? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone out there? :o We have a few caches to put out, but we are really busy being FTF on the new ones you're putting out. :lol:

____

Since CVC Tag is coming up on a month with no find, would it be possible for me to relocate it to a different area? :D I just went out & checked on it & it was still there with a little leaf litter around it but still out in the open. No one seems to bother/question me when I go out there & look. Perhaps I should relocate it to a less "Hideous" area. :o

-------

Did anyone get a load of that flashlight Cachecows209 was luggin' 'round last Friday night! :o 10 million Candle Power was abit overkill wouldn't you say? Makes for a nice hand warmer! :D

Since CVC Tag is coming up on a month with no find, would it be possible for me to relocate it to a different area? :lol: I just went out & checked on it & it was still there with a little leaf litter around it but still out in the open. No one seems to bother/question me when I go out there & look. Perhaps I should relocate it to a less "Hideous" area. :P

-------

Did anyone get a load of that flashlight Cachecows209 was luggin' 'round last Friday night! :lol: 10 million Candle Power was abit overkill wouldn't you say? Makes for a nice hand warmer! :lol:

CVC Tag!!! I'll be glad to get it right where it's at. Just waiting to free time.

------------

As far as that light, I was just thankful it was so darn foggy. Otherwise we would have had the jetliners landing on Peter. :P

ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask :PA CACHE A WEEK!!! :P

We like what one of our CVC cachers did over the last weekend! Now thats the ticket...Good job Sanruft and family. Maybe its time for TeamTek to do some thing like that, then maybe you will get that mad dash to the North... After all the North side has more places like this than we do down here! :lol:

Talk about your target rich environment... This could be the grounds to establish a new personal best. Thanks in advance, Tim. :lol:

4d2519ec-89ac-41d7-817f-d9c7257c203a.jpg

Edited by Green Achers

You should have just seen my face a couple of seconds ago. I thought those caches you posted last post were here in Stockton! I could have sorn I saw Sandman Park on there somewhere. :blink: Oh well too bad they're in Modesto <_< . Good Luck Z tomorrow at 8th Grade Day maybe I'll be in one of the class rooms helping out! Oh and BTW the tests that are on Saturday are but brutal! You sit there for endless hours waiting for people to get done. I think with as much time I had, if I can recall, I think I invented a game with your fingers and watch B) .

ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask <_<A CACHE A WEEK!!! :tired:

We like what one of our CVC cachers did over the last weekend! Now thats the ticket...Good job Sanruft and family. Maybe its time for TeamTek to do some thing like that, then maybe you will get that mad dash to the North... After all the North side has more places like this than we do down here! :blink:

Talk about your target rich environment... This could be the grounds to establish a new personal best. Thanks in advance, Tim. :blink:

Thanks Bill!

While not one of my caches hold a candle to your fabulous caches, I try to put (a little) thought into them! B)

Edited by Sanruft

Another interesting stat: If you click on the number of posts in a thread (the "replies" column), it will show how many posts each person has made in that thread.

What's interesting is that 5 of the top 10 posters in this thread haven't posted in ages.

There's been a changing of the guard in this area.

Another interesting stat: If you click on the number of posts in a thread (the "replies" column), it will show how many posts each person has made in that thread.

That's interesting, I've never noticed those stats before.

Thanks for sharing the information.

BTW, I have 50 posts on this thread... wait... now I have 51!

Am I correct in my findings that this is the most active thread in all of the geocaching forums?

I'm not sure that you can see all the older posting numbers either. When they closed out the last forum provider, they brought every entry over but the tally didn't make it. So what you see is the half of it. LOL

Thanks Hemlock for the direction on that posting stats. I wonder if I'm there?? :)

What's interesting is that 5 of the top 10 posters in this thread haven't posted in ages.

There's been a changing of the guard in this area.

Hey! This CVC counter is broken!! :)

All of this is very interesting...I'm glad that I am part of this area. Makes this sport a lot more fun!

Thanks for the cool stats...And 1 more post for my column! :)

Since CVC Tag is coming up on a month with no find, would it be possible for me to relocate it to a different area? :) I just went out & checked on it & it was still there with a little leaf litter around it but still out in the open. No one seems to bother/question me when I go out there & look. Perhaps I should relocate it to a less "Hideous" area. :)

Well, Dawn and I went looking for Tag and could not find what we were looking for. However when we arrived I went over to the office and let them the know what we were going to be doing. I person said "good Luck". However luck was not on our side, and we ran out of time and light. As we were looking for that cache we did see that some of the trees have been taken out of the ground. I hope people did not still the trees, but I'm sure that was the case. Dawn and I may go back tomorrow this time gloves may be in order to bring. This one is a hard one to find and I'm not sure if even Green Achers will be able to find this one. :) . Green Achers could not find our cache at Lodi Lake and it is a large cache. :P

That is about it for now and have a good night.

Richard of the Geo Crickets.

Hey all

I just wanted to send out a quick "hello" since I haven't visited the Geocaching site in forever. Pat has been caching here and there, but I haven't done anything in a looonnnngggg time.

I graduate from nursing school in April, and then I might have a life again for a while.

Hope everyone is doing well and having an enjoyable winter!

Jaimee

It Looks Like it could be a tough one to find.

GetImageArea.ashx.jpeg

It still pretty easy to spot CVC TAG from here but let me increase the magnification & resolution of the satellite so that all who are hunting this cache can get a better idea of where it may be located. Look very closely at all the clue(s) Now, go get it!

.83161868.jpg

Edited by JEEPYSR
ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask ;)A CACHE A WEEK!!! ;)

We like what one of our CVC cachers did over the last weekend! Now thats the ticket...Good job Sanruft and family. Maybe its time for TeamTek to do some thing like that, then maybe you will get that mad dash to the North... After all the North side has more places like this than we do down here! :o

Talk about your target rich environment... This could be the grounds to establish a new personal best. Thanks in advance, Tim. :D

Thanks Bill!

While not one of my caches hold a candle to your fabulous caches, I try to put (a little) thought into them! :o

This series has gone a long way to elevate my wife's opinion of micros! Great job, we really enjoyed the thought you put into each of these! This little section of the trail was very popular today. :D

ATTENTION Stockton cachers!!!! I plan on hiding a cache every week so we can boost the amount of traffic through Stockton. So I hope that you will join us and hide caches! Thats all I ask ;)A CACHE A WEEK!!! :D

We like what one of our CVC cachers did over the last weekend! Now thats the ticket...Good job Sanruft and family. Maybe its time for TeamTek to do some thing like that, then maybe you will get that mad dash to the North... After all the North side has more places like this than we do down here! :D

Talk about your target rich environment... This could be the grounds to establish a new personal best. Thanks in advance, Tim. ;)

Thanks Bill!

While not one of my caches hold a candle to your fabulous caches, I try to put (a little) thought into them! :o

This series has gone a long way to elevate my wife's opinion of micros! Great job, we really enjoyed the thought you put into each of these! This little section of the trail was very popular today. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it! We appreciate all of the feedback on the caches. (Good and bad!) :o

I have one final cache placed on the trail that is not approved yet. I received word this morning that I need to move it a little bit as it was too close to one of the caches. I plan on doing that tomorrow and resubmitting it.

They have REALLY been very fast at approving the caches.

Again, we are glad you enjoyed yourselves today. It seemed to be a nice day to be caching!

I graduate from nursing school in April, and then I might have a life again for a while.

Hope everyone is doing well and having an enjoyable winter!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation. Joani and I are doing well, still caching but we have slowed down some.

--Marky

Hey! This CVC counter is broken!!  :D

Well, it's interesting to see who the chatterbox is. :P

Broken. It's broken, I tell ya.

Hi Jaimee.

Yeah it's broken alright... I think the numbers for you should be MUCH higher! :D:):D:):D

Compare these numbers to cache finds numbers. :D Tell you anything? :D

edited for typing

Oldhippy

Good point! Maybe Bill's numbers should match his logs...sounds like a great challenge! :D:D:D

Hey does anybody know what a Charter Member is in a person's profile? I noticed it when I was looking in Marky's profile. :D

I'd tell you but I don't want to over whelm the forum with my postings. LOL. 'Charter Members' are those of us that started caching during the first year and pay our membership fee's. It also indicates that we have posted into the forums for a rather long time. Now I'm going back to shutting up. :D

Oh. Bad news guys... Thanks to Marky and Joani for arming me with a box of micro's yesterday. They're sweet! Maybe I'll do a series in Stockton. ELOL. :D

Yeah it's broken alright...  I think the numbers for you should be MUCH higher!    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Compare these numbers to cache finds numbers. :P Tell you anything? :lol:

Yeah. Tells me why Bill didn't have time to go fix Trust Me. :D

There's a quality improvement principle that says to be careful what you measure, because measurement will drive change. I don't think we'd like the forums if number of posts became an important measure. ;)

Yeah it's broken alright...  I think the numbers for you should be MUCH higher!    :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Compare these numbers to cache finds numbers. :P Tell you anything? ;)

There's a quality improvement principle that says to be careful what you measure, because measurement will drive change. I don't think we'd like the forums if number of posts became an important measure. :D

I agree...I always like Bill's posts...They are always entertaining!! :lol:

Compare these numbers to cache finds numbers. :P Tell you anything? ;)

There's a quality improvement principle that says to be careful what you measure, because measurement will drive change. I don't think we'd like the forums if number of posts became an important measure. :D

I agree...I always like Bill's posts...They are always entertaining!! :lol:

Yeah thats true. Bill doesn't say something and do another. It was once a hint for a cache of his. (sorry if this doesn't make any sense I couldn't word anyother way.)

Look. I found more work today when I got home. And that's just the half of it.

307fbb11-b84d-4f3c-b4ba-91f419d1df54.jpg

Yikes! I need a vacation.  :D

Hey Bill,

I had a similar experience a few months back only mine was of the reptilian kind.

83589501.jpg

This is 4 out of a clutch of 20 Bearded Dragons that hatched on that day!