Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

That would be Wait Until Dark and it's to the North...  Alamo, Ca. Well worth the drive IMHO. Only, it doesn't have Brutes bullet TB!

I'm really sorry to hear about the theft of Touch the Twilight Cache and Brute Forces TB.  :D

Oooh! This looks mighty tempting! Jan. 22, 04 looks like a full Moon too! :D Might have to mark the Calender for this day. Thanks for the info Bill ;) Let's see how much interest this generates,.....

I hope everyone had a great holiday as did we, except for the comming home part when we got a flat tire at night, but hey it happens. If you all don't know already I have gotten the CVC Tag back and it's coming back to Stockton. (No applause needed :rolleyes:). And we had a very succesful geocaching blitz in Fresno where we got 25+ caches (DOn't have the final count yet). Hope to see some new blood that Santa brought in!

This is all comming together now!!!!! Funny how we get the CVC Tag on Christmas, people go out and look for it and don't find it, the next day comming back at 7:30 PM we get a flat tire comming home from Fresno on the same turn off we took for the Tag, and then when we tally up all of our finds we come up with 666 Finds!!!!! Things aren't looking up for the Tek family, expecically with deranged Green Waste Men throwing rocks through our windows, now I've got some even worse comming after me.....GEOCACHERS!!!!!! :rolleyes:<_<:mad:

BTW I think that you should all boycott the Green Waste System like this guy did in Fresno.1ffb9116-0fb5-402e-bf1e-876b68772de6.jpg

Edited by TeamTek
Hey Ryan. Are you guys done with that tire? I think we can melt it down to get the tar solution! LOL. Actually, sorry to see that happen. Looks like everyone was safe. Did dad forget to check the pressure before the trip or was the tire just going too fast for too long?? :rolleyes:

Actually we needed some new tires, the treads were starting to wear down. As a matter of fact we were talking about it while we were geocaching the day of. He said he didn't need tires right away cause they cost so much. Funny how all this stuff happens to us. And Peter you can call any time today. I was actually waiting for you to call because my dad told me you were getting the same palm as us, so I can try to recall how I did it.

I hope some of you came by "Cambio" on Christmas Eve. It was a beautiful sight and Frosty the Snowman was even there!

b39b30e1-95b5-4fca-9ede-2aa4d5a8b9e0.jpg

We hope everyone had a happy, safe, peaceful holiday.

Ours was far from safe and peaceful. Now we just learned that the flat tire somehow broke our back air conditioner. Now not only does the front one barely work, but now the back doesn't work. The people at the shop said the whole thing was trashed so bad by it he was surprised the vehicle made it all the way from the out skirts of Madera to Stockton.

I hope some of you came by "Cambio" on Christmas Eve. It was a beautiful sight and Frosty the Snowman was even there!

I, for one, would like to know how you got Frosty all the way over to Cambio. Care to explain? Sorry that we missed it but we did go through Pollardville Ghost Town (by flashlight) and then Micke Grove Zoo Lights (by candle light of course). :D

So, about that Frosty appearance... :)

So, about that Frosty appearance... :D

Well, for several years this neighborhood has done the luminaries on Christmas Eve. The news has spread far and wide and Frosty heard about it, so he came this year to see it and have fun with the kids! Even the big kids enjoyed visiting with Frosty, but he was gone by Sunday night. :)

"Frosty the Snowman had to hurry on his way, but he waved goodbye saying, 'Don't you cry, I'll be back again someday.'"

So you'd better not miss it next year!

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes
That would be Wait Until Dark and it's to the North...  Alamo, Ca. Well worth the drive IMHO. Only, it doesn't have Brutes bullet TB!

I'm really sorry to hear about the theft of Touch the Twilight Cache and Brute Forces TB.  :D

Oooh! This looks mighty tempting! Jan. 22, 04 looks like a full Moon too! :laughing: Might have to mark the Calender for this day. Thanks for the info Bill :laughing: Let's see how much interest this generates,.....

OK, so Geodanimal calls and wants to go on a night hunt, so we head out for Wait Until Dark. Didn't have to dodge too many raindrops. Trail was very slippery in spots (like oops! splat!). I saw many markers that I followed, until they blinked or moved! It was great fun. Recommended! (In fact, if ya'll go, I'd tag along just to do the hike again :D )

Oooh! This looks mighty tempting! Jan. 22, 04 looks like a full Moon too! :D Might have to mark the Calender for this day. Thanks for the info Bill :D Let's see how much interest this generates,.....

OK, so Geodanimal calls and wants to go on a night hunt, so we head out for Wait Until Dark. Didn't have to dodge too many raindrops. Trail was very slippery in spots (like oops! splat!). I saw many markers that I followed, until they blinked or moved! It was great fun. Recommended! (In fact, if ya'll go, I'd tag along just to do the hike again :D )

I'm just waiting for JeepySr's reply on January 21st cause we can't make it on the 22nd.

Oooh! This looks mighty tempting! Jan. 22, 04 looks like a full Moon too! :D Might have to mark the Calender for this day. Thanks for the info Bill :D Let's see how much interest this generates,.....

I'm just waiting for JeepySr's reply on January 21st cause we can't make it on the 22nd.

Yup! Looks as if Friday the 21st of Jan. is good to go for us. :D Anyone else care to venture into the darkness? :lol: I have room for approx. 5 people. So if anyone is interested & needs a ride in the Stockton area just give us a holler. :D

On a side note Z found CVC Tag! Yeah! :huh: Yes, Z found it, I was talking with Ryan so was distracted abit. :o Also, Ryan was sitting down watching us all the way. The pressure was tremendous! Dispite the enormous pressure, Z located it fairly quickly. Log was kinda damp so we didn't sign it for fear of ripping it.

Thanks for bringing back CVC Tag back to Stockton Ryan! Lets keep it here for awhile! Ah HAHA HA HAAA(evil laughter) B)

Ok who's next???????

... Recommended! (In fact, if ya'll go, I'd tag along just to do the hike again :o )

That's what I've been saying. I'd go back. In fact, $ATM$ needs to go so I know I'll be back. Only... that 1/21/05 Friday is likely going to happen too early for us to join the mob. What time is everyone meeting there? 7 PM perhaps. ;)

Thanks Warren for the re-laugh at your adventure there. Yes, it's possible to get turned around up there and the recovery walk could be rather long. ;)

If anyone needs film canisters, please let me know as I now have about 500 or so in my possession. Just email if any are needed.

Aren't there enough urban micros out there???? Why punish us with more film canisters. Ammo cans, Nonni's jars, BUCKETS!!!!!!!!

I'm not as good as my numbers would suggest.

Peace!

It's not the dark, ya know... it's the glowing...

And it's not just no CVC finds... no other finds after the initial night!. I haven't attempted it yet because my equipment package from Q hasn't arrived yet.  :unsure:

Oh, Good. You're getting a Black Light or UV Light! You'll really have a lot of fun with it. I may have a loaner if anyone just can't wait for their order. :wacko:

Edited by Green Achers