Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

So I'm confused. Is Lamb still on the Camel or is Camel still on the Lamb. ;)

Hey that was consentual on both parts!!!!!! :) I mean :D:) errrr.... :D:) nevermind! :):D:D

No I did a little researching on my own and they apparantely have had a change of heart the further they went into it and the further they investigated. Actually I didn't research anything. I had someone else do it for me. But it was done none-the-less. Though he got the answer to me last night after I had read WLG's post on this very thread here. But I got double cinfirmation either way.

Thanks again to all who supported and let's cache on.

I think I'll have to hold an event now and call it the caching explosion or something like that! HAHA :D

*sigh* raining again. Its hard to cache in the rain with kids. they always get muddy or cold or sick.

I was going to go to manteca today and after errands go find a certain cache.

Don't let a little rain spoil your parade!!!! The kids would enjoy being muddy and wet!!!! Atleast mine do! HAHA Though it doesn't help reception in this weather!

*sigh* raining again.  Its hard to cache in the rain with kids.  they always get muddy or cold or sick.

Don't let a little rain spoil your parade!!!! The kids would enjoy being muddy and wet!!!! Atleast mine do! HAHA Though it doesn't help reception in this weather!

I don't really want the mud in their car. apparently they don't want to go as they're loitering with their homework.

*sigh* raining again.  Its hard to cache in the rain with kids.  they always get muddy or cold or sick.

I don't really want the mud in their car. apparently they don't want to go as they're loitering with their homework.

Even my less that enthusiastic about geocaching 10 year old would choose it over homework. LOL Oh well.... with kids what can you do right?

Even my less that enthusiastic about geocaching 10 year old would choose it over homework. LOL Oh well.... with kids what can you do right?

sometimes not even bribes work.

ah well, not enough time....too many caches.

I'm dying to release my travel bugs. I have these ideas:

bride and groom go to vegas but I may forget this idea.....seems kinda complicated.

Letter to Santa (book that goes around the US and people add their wishes...to go to N. Pole Alaska)

Snail Mail....(actually send something to a geocacher)

I have the bugs but not the additional pieces to send out.

I also have a bug here that needs re-released and a geocoin.

And I'll make some bumper stickers to hand out at the Event!

39cfe734-ff48-4103-a3cb-9f0379cf640f.jpg

;)

I'll take a couple, heck I'll even pay for em!!

When's the smash/bash/crash/blast?!?!?! Can we have it on the school grounds?? Did I just step in it??? We could have like a memorial service or something. Oh OH how about a good old Irish Wake???

Peace!

Hey Bill...A real tractor? You finally bought a Caterpillar?! :)

Hey Alan. Would you mind not scaring the fish when you visit. LOL. So, did you get a BIG CATERPILLAR or a little Caterpillar? 0399208534.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg I just sold an old D4 and we sold a D6 a few years ago. Still have a JD 401D and we bring in the big rigs as needed. :D Maybe next time we rip, I'll place a cache in the 5 foot rut. That would give merit to the EBRP's belief that Geocachers dig up caches (and cut park fences). :o

Speaking of caches, I'm dying to get out caching again. I've got a couple special stashes I've been thinking about plus it would be nice to be able to say I've done everything is Stockton. Of course at the rate caches are being planted up there... that's going to take me forever. :o There are a couple newer caches up there I've been aching to do. Just need the free time... :)

Edited by Green Achers
Hey Bill...A real tractor? You finally bought a Caterpillar?! :o

Hey Alan. Would you mind not scaring the fish when you visit. LOL. So, did you get a BIG CATERPILLAR or a little Caterpillar? 0399208534.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg I just sold an old D4 and we sold a D6 a few years ago. Still have a JD 401D and we bring in the big rigs as needed. :rolleyes: Maybe next time we rip, I'll place a cache in the 5 foot rut. That would give merit to the EBRP's belief that Geocachers dig up caches (and cut park fences). :laughing:

Speaking of caches, I'm dying to get out caching again. I've got a couple special stashes I've been thinking about plus it would be nice to be able to say I've done everything is Stockton. Of course at the rate caches are being planted up there... that's going to take me forever. :D There are a couple newer caches up there I've been aching to do. Just need the free time... :rolleyes:

bill you' ve been quiet lately! did you see I found Just Forum You and it needs a new log book?

Hey Bill...A real tractor? You finally bought a Caterpillar?! :rolleyes:

Hey Alan. Would you mind not scaring the fish when you visit. LOL. So, did you get a BIG CATERPILLAR or a little Caterpillar? 0399208534.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg I just sold an old D4 and we sold a D6 a few years ago. Still have a JD 401D and we bring in the big rigs as needed. :D Maybe next time we rip, I'll place a cache in the 5 foot rut. That would give merit to the EBRP's belief that Geocachers dig up caches (and cut park fences). :laughing:

Speaking of caches, I'm dying to get out caching again. I've got a couple special stashes I've been thinking about plus it would be nice to be able to say I've done everything is Stockton. Of course at the rate caches are being planted up there... that's going to take me forever. :rolleyes: There are a couple newer caches up there I've been aching to do. Just need the free time... :o

The only Cats I own are a few Cat hats. I've worked with them for the last 21 years. I see yellow tractors every day.

A few of us have been talking about heading back to Stockton to finish off the ones we missed on our last blitz. Plus I see the local Stocktonites have been busy placing more. We thought we would wait 'till the next CVC event and make a full day of it.

The only Cats I own are a few Cat hats. I've worked with them for the last 21 years. I see yellow tractors every day.

A few of us have been talking about heading back to Stockton to finish off the ones we missed on our last blitz. Plus I see the local Stocktonites have been busy placing more. We thought we would wait 'till the next CVC event and make a full day of it.

Lucky me. I have a Yellow JD 401D. Green just looked too... camo.

OK, CVC. Time to Celebrate. Sacoftomatoe cachers are even getting their party hats on. Who's taking the lead? :laughing:

Edited by Green Achers
I'm planning a caching trip in the Sonora area later this month with some friends from church. Anybody have any favorite caches in that area I should make sure we do? Thanks.

I really liked "The Grotto". The really hard part is finding the correct road in. Oh and probably the hike in, I was lucky enough to be driven half way in before the real hard part of the climb. Then finding the cache was interesting.........

There's also another up the same road, different trail hike, a little easier I'm told, up on Table Mountain. I forget the name of the cache off hand.

Peace!

I must be the only person stuck at home. I'm doing my good turn today, babysitting 2 boys overnight. their mom is a single mom and she's a police dispatcher. working 6PM to 6AM. I'm plan C I think, but pleased to help.

PS. We may be going up to Idaho soon to check out a place. I'm a bit nervous about it.

Amy

well today was beautiful. I went and visited my mom and dad in Ione, and I found 5 caches and a benchmark. If you want to read some interesting stuff (in my opinion) read my logs for the pioneer cemetery series.

I'm waiting for the email back for the Ione Ivan virtual. I wonder why that is a virtual there is a park righ there. Plus the owner lives in the UK. (just wondering, not complaining)

I haven't logged the benchmark yet as I left a question on the benchmark board.

Amy

Glad you enjoyed the Pioneer Cemeteries today and sure enjoyed reading your log on "Pioneer Cemetery Series #8" especially the spelling part. When I placed "Cemetary or Cemetery" that was the reason and the street name was also mispelled as Cemetary. The county has changed the street sign since the cache has been placed. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Edited by Oldhippy & Granny
I'm waiting for the email back for the Ione Ivan virtual. I wonder why that is a virtual there is a park righ there. Plus the owner lives in the UK. (just wondering, not complaining)

You may want to just log that one after a time (a week or so). If my memory serves me right it took quite a while to get a response back when I found it. Neat town though. That train and my self coming from the north, Big Sighs, wish I was running up and down Mt Shasta right now.

Peace!

P.S. When are we ever gonna get to 100!!!