Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Pole R Bear Travel Bug needs your help! His mission is to reach a particular home in Hanford California. Pole R Bear is currently hanging out in a cache near Tustin Calif. If you are going down near Tustin or Santa Ana maybe you can be the lucky one to finish his mission and get him home. I am offering a Team “ 4ching GeoToekn “ & a virgin “ Washington State GeoCoin “ to who ever can finish the final leg of his journey.

Here is the cache that Pole R Bear is located in.

GC1B54

God Speed

...I guess I'll have to go down to Ripon soon and clear up that new cache too. LOL

OK, Show us your stuff... missy! B) [Did you hear it? Unmistakable. Wasn't it!?!] ;)

I definitely heard it.... WAAAAYYYY over here in Modesto!! B)

The gauntlet being dropped again? hmmmm..... I might have to call in sick tomorrow and devote the whole day to getting a male FTF on that one then. :D

uhhh wait. Sanruft don't read that last post! *cought - cough* :)

As we are in the same office, unfortunately I seem to be coming down with the same symptoms...cough, sneeze B)

*cought - cough* Darn it! Look what you guys gave me. B) *cought - cough*

LoL I never noticed but that last post of cachecows' was posted by me....It happened because I was in the computer lab and Peter must have still been logged in as himself and I never even knew it.

Boy Ryan. I never thought you'd blow an open door opportunity like that. I'm really let down. Just think about the possible grief you could have caused. Good Grief of course. B)

Kind of like twisting words out of contents. That's good clean fun. B)

Drats... the boss said it was ok to come to work even if I'm sick as a dog and expose all the coworkers. He felt like it would be better than the alternative. Do you think he reads this forum or is he just smart like that. And now I see a major brake through on Step 3. A spoiler! Maybe Saturday!?! Likely not a SFC (Stockton Female Cacher). :laughing:

Drats... the boss said it was ok to come to work even if I'm sick as a dog and expose all the coworkers. He felt like it would be better than the alternative. Do you think he reads this forum or is he just smart like that. And now I see a major brake through on Step 3. A spoiler! Maybe Saturday!?! Likely not a SFC (Stockton Female Cacher). :laughing:

Unfortunately, my boss said the same thing...(Maybe we have the same boss??) Anyway, I'm pretty tied-up on Saturday morning to late afternoon, so if I'm not too tired I will be going after it on Saturday night. If too tired, I will for sure be going on Sunday AM. I see Clayham is in the frey as well..I may have to kick it up a notch. :D

I haven't seen TeamRoadracer in awhile...He used to get ALL the FTF's for quite some time. I hope all is ok with him and is just taking a caching break. (Although, with his wheels cooling-off, it has allowed me to snatch-up a few FTF's!) :D

I see TeamJudd has been busy with his cache hides again. mmmmm.....caching!! :P

Drats... the boss said it was ok to come to work even if I'm sick as a dog and expose all the coworkers. He felt like it would be better than the alternative. Do you think he reads this forum or is he just smart like that. And now I see a major brake through on Step 3. A spoiler! Maybe Saturday!?! Likely not a SFC (Stockton Female Cacher). :P

Yes I gave in on #3.

Yep I think you all sent that bug this way... :) what now!

My boss will not go for this......called in sick again...Theres got to be a doc out there that geocaches and will sign my note :laughing:

CONGRATULATIONS TO: OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNES & 2 FOR THE ROAD FOR FTF!!!

You may want to check for accuracy...Bill and I were FTF on Monday. (Yes, we were being sneaky) :huh: We were holding off on logging our find to encourage others to do this wonderful multi-cache. (And it seem to have worked!) :ninja:

Anyway, WE took the FTF prize and signed the log sheet in the FTF positions. So ladies...neener, neener, neener!! :ninja:

It really was a fun cache! (And even more fun to be a bit sneaky) :blink:

Excuse us, but you just better go check that log again!  Outrageous Fortunes are on line one and 2 for the road is on line two!  :huh:

Survey says?? ~ Wrong again...We have the FTF prize (I know what you received, do you know what we took out?) PLUS, we DID sign (and date) the log sheet on line one...Where it says FTF...May want to check it again :ninja:

There were 3 FTF prizes in the bag..>we took two and left one for the third person. :blink::ninja:

Edited by Sanruft
CONGRATULATIONS TO: OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNES & 2 FOR THE ROAD FOR FTF!!!

You may want to check for accuracy...Bill and I were FTF on Monday. (Yes, we were being sneaky) :ninja: We were holding off on logging our find to encourage others to do this wonderful multi-cache. (And it seem to have worked!) :ninja:

Anyway, WE took the FTF prize and signed the log sheet in the FTF positions. So ladies...neener, neener, neener!! :huh:

It really was a fun cache! (And even more fun to be a bit sneaky) :blink:

Ok we have to be "The Mediator" here. Ok we and one other fellow cacher just left from the cache???? Unless your ink disappears then we do not see your log. I think Bill Is up to no good as usual :P:huh:

Looks like there is NO FTF for now.....

Sorry Guys!!!!

...Ok we and one other fellow cacher just left from the cache???? Unless your ink disappears then we do not see your log. I think Bill Is up to no good as usual

2 for the Road, I'm shocked! I've now been tagged as a trouble maker and I'll have you know... I resemble that remark. :blink::huh:

Edited by Green Achers

Some of fellow cachers are up to Mischief in the caching world

Mischief? I can't believe any CVC geocachers would be up to mischief! Well, maybe a little benign mischief, but certainly no malicious mischief! :blink:

Okay this has really been bugging us, so we took a little trip to the cache! Sure enough, there is definitely mischief going on in this town. There are only 3 signatures on the log sheet, however the log sheet in the cache now is not the log sheet that was placed in the cache when the cache was placed. So now we guess that the culprit should know that they have been figured out.

So it stands that Bill and Tim were the first two find and that Outrageous Fortunes and 2 for the road are actually #4 and #5, because #3 was Clayham who also misterously disappeared off the log sheet as well. So the GUYS were actually the FTF. Sorry ladies.

So it stands that Bill and Tim were the first two find and that Outrageous Fortunes and 2 for the road are actually #4 and #5, because #3 was Clayham who also misterously disappeared off the log sheet as well.  So the GUYS were actually the FTF.  Sorry ladies.

Ya. What BKS said. How low will some cachers stoop. Those ladies... you just can't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em (Throw them off - that is). :blink: Trouble makers. :huh:

Edited by Green Achers
So it stands that Bill and Tim were the first two find and that Outrageous Fortunes and 2 for the road are actually #4 and #5, because #3 was Clayham who also misterously disappeared off the log sheet as well.  So the GUYS were actually the FTF.  Sorry ladies.

Ya. What BKS said. How low will some cachers stoop. Those ladies... you just can't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em (Throw them off - that is). :ninja: Trouble makers. :ninja:

At this time, we are thoroughly confused as to who the culprit could be. We know when the log sheet was exchanged we just don't know who did it. It has given us a good laugh though. :huh::blink::huh: Looks like some of you may just have to resign the log.

It must have been muggles! :blink:

We know that. But these Mugglers signed their names. :huh: How do you explain this? :ninja:

This thread about the FTF was very enjoyable to read. Personally, I think anyone who would intentionally not log their find online should be tarred and feathered... :ninja:

--Marky

It must have been muggles! :ninja:

We know that. But these Mugglers signed their names. :huh: How do you explain this? :ninja:

This thread about the FTF was very enjoyable to read. Personally, I think anyone who would intentionally not log their find online should be tarred and feathered... :blink:

--Marky

Did I say INTENTIONALLY??? I, ummm, couldn't get to my computer, plus my keyboard was missing the letters a, e, i and o, and my internet connection was down, and I forgot my login password, and, and, and.... :huh:

LOL! Comoflauge! TOO funny!!

Survey says?? ~ Wrong...

What Tim's trying to say is Congratulations to the ladies [assumption: 2 for the road was represented by the better half]. We're so proud you did your best. The spoils will at least be used in your honor. :huh:

So Tim, what are you going to do with your share? :blink:

Absolutly!! Congrats are in order for EVERYONE that found this cache. It was very fun and challenging!

This one will go down in my book (as long as someone doesn't replace it :ninja: ) as one of the most memorable caches to date.

Besides, I am blaming BKSGRB for creating this monster and wreaking all this havoc!! :ninja:

OK So I go out last night to find a cache that hadn't been logged yet. (And I work with Sanruft and he even didn't bother to tell me he and Bill had found it..... Gee Thanks Tim!!! :) ) And I get to the final leg. And while I'm looking I run in to BKS himself. Brian waited long enough to let me find the cache, in the meantime filled me in kind of about what was going on. (though I didn't completely understand it as I had not read the logs here or on the cache page) So I really didn't think I knew what was going on. The last time I knew Tim was there was with me on Sat and we didn't find it then. (that sneaky @#$*% :anibad::D:D ) So I logged on line 3, (though I guess it should have been line 6) And go home. I still hear nothing until this morning.

And don't think you are off the hook either Bill!!!! :)

HAHAHA... Oh well.... a good time seems to have been had by all! Thanks for the adventures everyone!!!

:lol::D:lol:

Ok everyone, give me 40 lashes with a wet logbook and please consider this a formal apology:

I'm sorry to have caused problems with a cache and promise never to steal a logbook again, but.......(whine).......(sniff).......THEY STARTED IT!

The logbook has been returned to $ATM$ who will help me get it replaced. BTW we had a nice long chat about LOTS of different things .....and.....ummm .....well.....just watch out boys!

Now, should we tar and feather them like Marky suggested or just let them apologize too? :)

Edited by Outrageous Fortunes
Ok everyone, give me 40 lashes with a wet logbook and please consider this a formal apology:

I'm sorry to have caused problems with a cache and promise never to steal a logbook again, but.......(whine).......(sniff).......THEY STARTED IT!

The logbook has been returned to $ATM$ who will help me get it replaced. BTW we had a nice long chat about LOTS of different things .....and.....ummm .....well.....just watch out boys!

Now, should we tar and feather them like Marky suggested or just let them apologize too? :)

40 lashes with a wet logbook? Who HAS the logbook?? :lol:

hmmm...An apology...Yeah, I suppose an apology is in order. Bill, go ahead! :)

Just kidding...Sorry to stir-up so much confusion. (It WAS fun though!) :anibad:

I will say that I smell a little conspiracy...Wondering how much $ATM$ was involved in this...Bill, care to fess-up?? :lol:

LOL! This was a fun one!

Look. On behalf of my better half... she warned me not to get involved with you people. Now I see the other side has taken her over. [Of course that information has yet to be confirmed and concidering whom we're dealing with, I'd say we need to confirm everything.] As far as her involvement with recovery... that's her only involvement. She didn't even know (nor volunteer) her help would be needed until late last night.

As far as the tar, maybe Outrageous Fortunes can lift a bucket for the mob. [it's starting to look a little like an A's ball game around here.] :lol:

Let's see. That just about touches all the subjects.:anibad: Oh. That apology part. I'll try harder to keep O.F. on the straight and narrow in the future. But you know I'm only human and some people just levitate towards trouble. Ah, Tim? Does that about cover it or do you want to add something else? :lol:

And don't think you are off the hook either Bill!!!!  :anibad:

One more question... who's side are you on anyway? Kenny! :):lol::D

LOL.... Well if I was invited I might have been on yours!!!! But I am on neither side.... I pick on everyone! :)

I just wanted to see what it would look like for esomeone to actually BE tarred and feathered. :lol:

Edited by Camel680