Iphone app does not remove deleted list from geocaching.com

I had a bunch of Lists on Geocaching.com that I deleted. So now I want to remove them from my Iphone. I can not sweep left to remove them. There is no option that I can find to remove them. I have deleted all Routes that I created on Geocaching,com and all lists I don't need but can't get them off my Iphone.
I think my next move is to delete the app from my phone and reinstall it. Well I did that and the lists I deleted from Geocaching.com are still there.  How do I revove all the old lists from my Iphone. App version 8.57.0  Iphone 12 IOS Version 14.71

2 hours ago, Cacheman44 said:

I have deleted all Routes that I created on Geocaching,com and all lists I don't need but can't get them off my Iphone.

I suppose you are talking about PocketQuery list? If so, just wait seven days and they will disappear automatically on day eight. Deleted PQs do show up seven days in lists as they are valid for download seven days after deleting.

• Helpful 1