No Emails

bluesnote

All emails from Waymarking seem to have disappeared for me this afternoon. I can see that when I submit new ones, I don't get a confirmation email. Same happens when I get an approval. Checked my spam/junk mail but nothing is in there. I seem to be getting emails from geocaching still. Anyone else having this issue with Waymarking emails or is it just a one way thing?

I suggested a change two hours ago (due to the East/West bug striking again) to a waymark and got the change emails - so email seems to work alright.

Another issue is that I still don't get the visit emails to my primary email address (I don't know if the few visitors are using Waymarkly or not - perhaps I should ask them ...)

At first I wasn't sure but now I have confirmed that 2 days in a row now I have not gotten some of my Waymarking notifications.

Nothing in spam and I'll  get some of the emails but not all of them. Chrome. 

Update:

Three waymarks were approved at the same time. I got a notification for two of them as soon as they were approved, and 90 minutes later the 3rd email finally arrived. 

Edited by Max and 99
On 3/22/2022 at 11:46 PM, Max and 99 said:

At first I wasn't sure but now I have confirmed that 2 days in a row now I have not gotten some of my Waymarking notifications.

Nothing in spam and I'll  get some of the emails but not all of them. Chrome. 

Update:

Three waymarks were approved at the same time. I got a notification for two of them as soon as they were approved, and 90 minutes later the 3rd email finally arrived. 

I'll tell you what, 99. If you're feeling ignored, slighted or left out, I often get dupe confirmations, so, I could send some to you to help populate your mailbox. :)

Keith

I don't think it is always been the case, but I just discovered with a fellow waymarker this week that the owner of a waymark does not get a notification if a comment is logged. A notification is only sent if a visit is logged. 

I'm curious what reason others use to log a comment versus a visit, and do you assume the owner is getting a notification for it? 

Screenshot_20221012-081723.thumb.png.f16f2778d3016421bbc45a2ce6f6296a.png