Lost email address for login

markyate123

Hi,

Our Premium Account that we have held for many years is unable to be accessed due to we think a user name attributed to a defunct e mail address used when first set up. How can I re access my account on my new phone. My previous log ins were always through automatically logins and I have lost all my login detail and 500 plus geocache logs. How can I reinstate  my old account without having to start again . Thank you 

As long as you know the username or the e-mail address (and the password) you should be able to log in. The log in screen (on the computer; probably the app too) supports both. 

If you're signed into the account already, you can find the email(s) on the email settings page. From there you can change the email on the account to a not-defunct email address. 

If you have lost both the email and the username, there isn't much you can do...

Edited by Hügh

Read the Help Center article on recovering your account. 

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=27&pgid=367

It starts by assuming you have access to the email address that's part of the account, and your post reads as if you do not. However, there are contact us instructions as well.

The more original info you have, the original username, and the original email address, even if it no longer works! great