RACE BUGS

mummyanddaddyp

16 minutes ago, mummyanddaddyp said:

HI needhelp please,

Have rcovered item that says CARRY ON ENGLAND  underneath it says ANDY AND HELEN -COPY,

have looked on site it says its a race bug ( BUT DOSNT LOOK LIKE PICTURE)

any ideas what to do with it ? says the race was in 2018? have messaged owners but no reply as yet 

thanks

Drop it in a cache. 

31 minutes ago, mummyanddaddyp said:

HI needhelp please,

Have rcovered item that says CARRY ON ENGLAND  underneath it says ANDY AND HELEN -COPY,

have looked on site it says its a race bug ( BUT DOSNT LOOK LIKE PICTURE)

any ideas what to do with it ? says the race was in 2018? have messaged owners but no reply as yet 

It doesn't look like the picture (I'd guess) because it is a "copy".  Like others, I'd put in the next available cache.  It's still in play...

We don't know of too many "races" that were ever completed, that "once it leaves your hands, you have no control..." thing.

11 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

It doesn't look like the picture (I'd guess) because it is a "copy".  Like others, I'd put in the next available cache.  It's still in play...

We don't know of too many "races" that were ever completed, that "once it leaves your hands, you have no control..." thing.

thanks