Does anybody know this cacher?

Seattle Seekers

Bubblesort only found 3 caches and hasn't accessed the site since Aug 13th. Looks like its time to send that travel bug to the graveyard. icon_frown.gif That's the risks with travel bugs. Our first travel bug got picked up and never moved. I just released the 'copy' tag because I got bored with asking if they were going to move it anytime soon. Maybe you should consider doing that.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

Don't give up... I have a travel bug that was collected and yet to be released. After sending many emails that where never answered, I finally got a nice message from the (newbie) cacher with the story. It's not back in service yet but I believe that will change shortly.

It does appear bubblesort got an e-ddress just for Geocaching (bubblesort@yahoo.com). Since they're new to caching, that's not good news. They may not check that special account. However, their logs look genuine. T-Bug driven but genuine.

Bubblesort may have some association with Bind Networks?

** Don't give up.

** If your messages don't bounce, they're getting your email(s).

** If your message bounces, Geocaching will disable their account. You can request they help locate the cacher with their confidential information.

Bill of Green Achers

"I'm Not Sure I Understand Everything I Know About This."

[This message was edited by Green Achers on February 09, 2003 at 10:31 AM.]