Inaccurate Favourite Points %?

mykey987

28 minutes ago, mykey987 said:

I've recently found a cache (https://coord.info/GC2G351) with 100% Favorite Points according to the listing. However after finding it I did not award the cache a Favorite Point but it still says it has 100%. On the website I'm unable to add a Favorite Point to the cache. I am a Premium Member. Is this a bug or is there another explanation?

It's had less than 100 finds (66 finds) so it does appear a fault. Possibly others haven't given a favourite point either.

• Funny 1

The cache has been found by 31 premium members, including the OP.  The favorite points percentage does not update in real time, so a cache with 30 favorite points awarded by 30 premium members would have a Favorite Point percentage of 100%.  Check again in a day or two and it will drop to 97%.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 3
8 hours ago, Keystone said:

The cache has been found by 31 premium members, including the OP.  The favorite points percentage does not update in real time, so a cache with 30 favorite points awarded by 30 premium members would have a Favorite Point percentage of 100%.  Check again in a day or two and it will drop to 97%.

And indeed it has:

image.png.1c8749d0b8f0cba06f79de67533f9c23.png

• Helpful 1