View past DROPPED trackables

Aprilscherzen

2 minutes ago, Nylimb said:

No, that includes TBs that only visited the cache.  For example, the first TB in that list is Undercover Cacher Geocoin, but its log for that cache just says "queenofscots took Undercover Cacher Geocoin to Mission 4: Southern Bowl".

Even so... considering the sheer amount of held trackables on a given cache, it would be easy to check if the container is big enough... or not.

• Surprised 1
1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Even so... considering the sheer amount of held trackables on a given cache, it would be easy to check if the container is big enough... or not.

I don't know an easy way to do that.  When I click on View Past Trackables I see a long list of TBs, but there's no indication of which were actually placed inside the cache and which were just in a finder's possession when he/she visited the cache.  The only way I know of to determine that is by going to a TB's webpage, clicking View Map, doing a text search in that webpage for the name of the cache, and seeing if the log was a drop or just a visit.  If there've been a lot of TBs that just visited, it could take a long time to go through the list.

Of course, even after finding a TB that was actually dropped and retrieved, it may not be easy to tell what size it was; a picture or description on the TB's page might answer that or might not.  But at least what the OP is asking for would reduce the time spent trying to find that information.