Geocaching on iOS 6

Talosal

Hallo everyone! I would really love to do geocaching with that nostalgic feeling of iOS 6 for example on an iPhone 5. It’s gps capabilities are more than good enough and I would love to use it for geocaching. Does anyone know an old app? L4C doesn’t work as the authentication is failing every time but maybe there are other solutions. I‘m very curious about your answers. Talosal 

• Funny 1

I used iOS 6 for a long time with L4C. Unfortunately, I don't think that any application has been updated to conform with the new API and still supports iOS 6. Apple very much pushes developers to only support recent version, so as developer you have to fight to keep supporting the old versions, and to do that for a rapidly shrinking audience.

I used to write games for the Mac, and I was extremely good at supporting old systems, both old OSes and old computers. That was a totally meaningless effort. Nobody cared. Same thing here, it is not worth the trouble as developer.