Must do Las Vegas Caches

nonnipoppy

While Schugobble was by far my favorit Vegas cache I've solved (but never got to hunt), it's not going to make your list of caches to hunt.

For your trip, don't miss the main strip. It's mostly all virtuals which is not favored but that's what the conditions require. My favorit on the strip was LAKE-VEGAS. Not because of the cache, but because what the cache shows you... the greatest water show (it would make any farmer happy) you'll ever see for free. Ma always said there's no free lunches but she never went to Sin City.

Bill of Green Achers

''Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!''

--Benjamin Franklin

quote:
Originally posted by bthomas:

Ooo, ooo! Pick mine, pick mine!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=45291

I don't think so. Although it is the worlds first micro-vitual, so you can bear witness to that. icon_eek.gif

Bill of Green Achers

''Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!''

--Benjamin Franklin

Any more??! I'm headed out to Vegas this weekend, and I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of response to this thread. Looks like there are tons of caches in the area, so any other tips on what are good ones to seek out?

That will be super cool when someone manages to pull off a non-virtual cache on the Strip. icon_smile.gif

-mig P.

(first post!)

It was just a little over a year ago when I did my mini marathon in Vegas. My former roommate was getting married, and I only had money for gas. I drove up from Phoenix, leaving town around 3AM. Did a couple in Kingman and the ones one the way to Hoover Dam. I didn't stop at Hoover Dam due to time and parking. (this was right after they opened the dam back up for tours.) I went to the wedding and the reception... then around 9PM did the caches on the strip. I started to drive home, and try to take naps where I could, but it never really worked. I got back to town around 4AM. That was one adventure I don't ever plan to repeat.

The trip was nice, but not an adventure I'd like to repeat. When I got home and crashed, there was an incident involving 6-7 patrol cars in my front yard while they busted some people that were walking down the street. My family to this day can't figure how I slept through that whole thing.

bumping this one...

I am going to Vegas next month... any new must do caches or other once that I should try to do. Will probably not rent a car so it will have to be close to the strip

---------------------------------------------------

Free your mind and the rest will follow 30296_400.gif

mystats.php?userid=Doc-Dean&vopt=user&txtdata=I%20am%20Still%20Ignoring%20Stats!!&bgcol=3333ff&fgcol=ffff99

quote:
Originally posted by Team GPSaxophone:

quote:
Originally posted by bthomas:

Ooo, ooo! Pick mine, pick mine!

Toga Party

All those logs and none wearing a toga next to the statue

Took sun from sky, left world in eternal darkness http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihazeltine/bandbass.gif

I forgot mine - darn it! Butt, since they were optional, I said ''Live wild.'' icon_eek.gif Maybe kablooey, Woof and company will do this cache the right way. Ref: The Gathering 11/21/03.

Bill of Green Achers

''All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.''

--Lily Tomlin