Colorado Springs caches

Web-ling

I will be visiting Colorado Springs over Labor Day. I realize many caches in Colorado Springs have been removed. Can anybody suggest some "must find" caches in the area? I'll also be heading from Colorado Springs toward Breckenridge, if anyone can suggest some caches in that direction.

I'll have a couple of newbies with me, and we're a bunch of flatlanders from Texas. We're not really looking for "park-and-grabs", but not 10 mile hikes, either. Mostly stuff in the 2/2 to 3/3 range.

Any suggestions would be MOST appreciated!

Web-ling

Fort Worth, Texas

25021_1200.gif

Webling! Hello! Good to see that you will be in the area - well, sort of - Eoghan and I live in Littleton, which is about 45 minutes or so from the Springs - as they say around these parts! If you can remember, Eoghan and I found some of your caches in the Dallas area as we lived in Austin - we moved to Colorado in May of 2002 - we love it here! I don't know if you will see this in time, there are many great caches in the Cheyenne Cañon Park area - near Seven Falls - some of the views there are awesome - especially for native Texans - we loved it! I just hid my first Colorado letterbox hybrid today - Aug. 31 - named: Something special for Eoghan - he's backpacking up West while I watch the kids - puppy and kitty! Enjoy your stay in Colorado - hope all is well! Happy caching! Ciao!