Geocache searches listing trackables.

JoesBar

I recall that when I did a geocache search, the result would include trackables that may be in caches.  Today, July 10, 2021, I don't see a column for trackables when I search "nearby caches" from any geocache.  I'm sure I am just missing something, so can anyone point an old timer in the right direction? (I've been caching since 2003.)

47 minutes ago, JoesBar said:

I recall that when I did a geocache search, the result would include trackables that may be in caches.  Today, July 10, 2021, I don't see a column for trackables when I search "nearby caches" from any geocache.  I'm sure I am just missing something, so can anyone point an old timer in the right direction? (I've been caching since 2003.)

Start with April 22nd, but I believe this release note will enlighten you on changes that affected TBs.

On 7/10/2021 at 4:47 PM, JoesBar said:

On a little side note: You can now search for caches that have TBs listed in their inventory, by using the search filter on the app.  They may or may not actually be in the cache, but the filter is one way of doing what you wanted in the OP.

On 6/15/2022 at 1:14 AM, Max and 99 said:

On a little side note: You can now search for caches that have TBs listed in their inventory, by using the search filter on the app.  They may or may not actually be in the cache, but the filter is one way of doing what you wanted in the OP.

Acctually, no, this is not what the OP wanted.

He wanted to see within a list of caches if eventually there is a TB in one or another cache on that list.

I'm also missing this information in the new lists which was nicely shown in the old list together with other usefull information eg if a NM flag is set for a cache or on which date I eventually had already found that cache :( All this is missing in the new list layout.

• Funny 1