AL Search by List

Night-Hawk

When searching for the closest AL from me, I like to use the list more than the map.  Sometimes the list works PERFECT and then for no reason, It just says "Loading Adventures..." but it NEVER loads anything.  I can go to my profile and change the "Hide Found" to no and the list works again but you have to scroll through 100s of ALs to get to the next closest unfound.  If I turn on the "Hide Found" button on, it once again finds NOTHING.  It has worked great a couple of times but then it just randomly returns to "Loading Adventures" for no reason.  This needs to be fixed.

The pics below are examples of the "Hide Completed" button and off.

Tom

Night-Hawk

Screenshot_20210709-120926_Adventure Lab.jpg

Screenshot_20210709-120947_Adventure Lab.jpg

I'm probably just not thinking through this clearly, but when I tried to test out the OP's issue: if I go to new area and click search it shows me the icons for all the adventure labs in that area. But if I click on the list view it always reverts to my current home area. 

5 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I'm probably just not thinking through this clearly, but when I tried to test out the OP's issue: if I go to new area and click search it shows me the icons for all the adventure labs in that area. But if I click on the list view it always reverts to my current home area. 

Yep, been like that since the dawn of the app. Would be much more convenient if when you searched a new area if the list presented those search results but, as you found for yourself, it doesn't. It would be easier to get an overview of the available labs in that area instead of having to click the green pin for each one.

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, Twinklekitkat said:

Yep, been like that since the dawn of the app. Would be much more convenient if when you searched a new area if the list presented those search results but, as you found for yourself, it doesn't. It would be easier to get an overview of the available labs in that area instead of having to click the green pin for each one.

Thank you for confirming that.