Bug: Waymarking email Address Not Updating

simpjkee

Hello,

I have an old yahoo email account that I have used for years. I finally decided to get rid of it in favor of a gmail account. I updated my email address on geocaching.com and I now get all my geocaching emails at my new gmail account. However, I continue to get my Waymarking emails at my old yahoo account. I log in to Waymarking.com and it shows my updated gmail account on my profile, but I continue to get Waymarking emails at my old yahoo account anyway. How do I switch my Waymarking email address to my new gmail account?

Thanks,

Josh

21 hours ago, simpjkee said:

Hello,

I have an old yahoo email account that I have used for years. I finally decided to get rid of it in favor of a gmail account. I updated my email address on geocaching.com and I now get all my geocaching emails at my new gmail account. However, I continue to get my Waymarking emails at my old yahoo account. I log in to Waymarking.com and it shows my updated gmail account on my profile, but I continue to get Waymarking emails at my old yahoo account anyway. How do I switch my Waymarking email address to my new gmail account?

Thanks,

Josh

On your Waymarking profile which address is showing?

17 minutes ago, simpjkee said:

Ok, today I got a waymarkung email at my new email address. Apparently geocaching emails update instaneously. Waymarking emails took a couple weeks to update.

Thank you for posting an update. That is good news, and useful information for someone else who may change emails.