Can't download PQs

Thot

23 minutes ago, Thot said:

I can't figure out how to download my pocket queries.  The ones ready for download are all listed, but I can find no Download button.

Has it worked for you previously?

Pocket Query downloads are links on the web site.  Do you mean a particular App?

I downloaded from this site some time ago.  Recently I have been downloading using GSAK.  Today Geocaaching.com would not accept GEAK's request  so I tried to get them here and can find no Download button on the page with the list of ready for download Queries. 

What am I missing?

Edited by Thot

Just jumping on this thread.

I did the pocket query and then it emailed it to me with a link to download, which I did and ended up with a zip file, I have no idea where to extract the file to in the Garmin folder, I thought it was in the GPX folder which I did but no caches come up on my GPS list.

22 minutes ago, TheOfford4 said:

Just jumping on this thread.

I did the pocket query and then it emailed it to me with a link to download, which I did and ended up with a zip file, I have no idea where to extract the file to in the Garmin folder, I thought it was in the GPX folder which I did but no caches come up on my GPS list.

On a modern Garmin GPS, place GPX files into the Garmin/GPX folder.

If caches are more than 60 miles from where the GPS thinks it is, those caches do not automatically display.  You must move closer on the map to see them.

• Helpful 1

Thank you and that is where I have put them. luckily there was already one on there that I knew worked so just put it in the same place. I can see the GPX folder with the query in but its not showing up when I search for a geocache on the GPS just the original one. 

I realised this morning that its downloading them and storing them as waypoints on my gps which was why I couldn't find them.

What have I done that's making it do this, whether I just send an individual cache to my Garmin or the PQ, did I change something without realising it.