Last Visited

I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, but I noticed today that some of my Waymarks were visited recently, but are showing "never" next to "last visited."  As an example, if you click here:  https://www.Waymarking.com/wm/search.aspx?f=1&lat=42.20875&lon=-79.465633&t=6&gid=3, and look at the first Waymark on the list, "Smith Memorial Library" in the Libraries category, it says "last visited: never," but if you click on the Waymark and scroll down, it shows that it was visited yesterday.  I wanted to bring this up in case it's a bug that can be fixed.  

21 minutes ago, jonathanatpsu said:

'm not sure if this has been addressed yet or not, but I noticed today that some of my Waymarks were visited recently, but are showing "never" next to "last visited."

Maybe, it takes awhile to catch up. Noticed this in other areas in the Waymarking site. There seems to be a delay.

Have you cleared your history?

22 hours ago, jonathanatpsu said:

I just tried to clear my history and it's still coming up as never visited.  Thank you for the suggestion though.  I was also thinking that maybe it would just take a few days to take hold.  I'll check back soon and see if it updates.  

I think it's because it's logged in with the new Waymarkly App. It makes just this mistake. And I suppose you have not received an email that your waymark has been logged either.

• Upvote 1
  • Surprised 1

On 6/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, Walking Boots said:

I think it's because it's logged in with the new Waymarkly App. It makes just this mistake. And I suppose you have not received an email that your waymark has been logged either.

" Moncton, NB on 7/3/2021 3:08:58 AM and posted the following comments:  I used The APP Waymarkly to log this site."

While reading the recent visits (copy and paste) I noticed mention of the APP Waymarkly. Curious, I checked a few of the visits and sure enough no updated visits for 7/3/2021.

However I did receive a notification for all 60 of them so far.