Need help!

mysmedic

I was recently on vacation with my granddaughter  in Murfreesboro, AR.  While at the Ka-do-Ha Indian village  we found their Geocache,, Awesome right! we weren't even looking because I could not get my app to work, well I dropped off a travel bug I had picked up in SC, and I figured I would log it later.. well it turns out that is a premium cache and I can't get to it to log it so I am hoping some kind soul who is a premium member would log it into that cache for me so it can continue to be tracked... its number is.  

TB6C6JP 

Edited by mysmedic
37 minutes ago, mysmedic said:

I was recently on vacation with my granddaughter  in Murfreesboro, AR.  While at the Ka-do-Ha Indian village  we found their Geocache,, Awesome right! we weren't even looking because I could not get my app to work, well I dropped off a travel bug I had picked up in SC, and I figured I would log it later.. well it turns out that is a premium cache and I can't get to it to log it so I am hoping some kind soul who is a premium member would log it into that cache for me so it can continue to be tracked... its number is.  

TB6C6JP 

You can do this by yourself!! Give me a second and I'll find the link for you or someone else will post it. No need for anyone else to log a travel bug that you moved. It's still listed in your inventory, so you can drop it in the geocache when you log your Found It.

Here you go:

http://www.geocachingadmin.com/

And the question I have to ask: did you discover any diamonds?

Edited by Max and 99
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, mysmedic said:

TB6C6JP 

You can log it as Max and 99 mentioned.  But be aware that "TB6C6JP" is the public reference number only and that will allow a Note log (don't publish the actual secret Tracking Code).  You can make the Drop log in any cache log because it's available for that, while in your Inventory.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, mysmedic said:

no Diamonds but lots of pretty rocks..... I hope I did this right...

It is still listed in your inventory not in the geocache. Log a find on the geocache since you were there, and using your travel bug inventory, for that log drop it in the geocache.

Edited by Max and 99
On 6/28/2021 at 9:38 PM, mysmedic said:

TB6C6JP 

I hope you check back to read this forum since the travel bug is still listed in your inventory.