No Enable Option

I little while back I disable a cache that had gone missing. Today I replaced it but when I went to log Enable on my Motorola G4 it was not there as an option. All that was showing was OM, WN and Disable. I logged an OM, which was fine, but still no Enable option. When I got home I checked the cache on my desktop and the Enable was there along with the others. Odd eh?

• Helpful 1

I had that problem back in April, which I reported in one of the forum threads relating to the new release back then, but a couple of weeks ago after completing repairs on another cache I tried again and the Enable option was back in the app. Maybe check that you have the latest version (the one on my phone is 8.51.2).

• Helpful 1

I see the app on my phone has now upgraded to 8.53.0, and as I have a cache that's currently disabled (and I can't check on it during the current COVID lockdown), I thought I'd see what logging options I get on it:

image.png.4bba9e88480282ce1545854b3fe93a6c.png

So yes, the Enable option has disappeared again, and instead we're invited to disable an already disabled cache.

• Helpful 2
5 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I see the app on my phone has now upgraded to 8.53.0, and as I have a cache that's currently disabled (and I can't check on it during the current COVID lockdown), I thought I'd see what logging options I get on it:

image.png.4bba9e88480282ce1545854b3fe93a6c.png

So yes, the Enable option has disappeared again, and instead we're invited to disable an already disabled cache.

That's what I've been getting for some time now, like yonks.