publishing is not working

Irwing_W

1 hour ago, Irwing_W said:

Hi, yesterday i have published new Lab cache, it is set to Public,  i see it as my adventures, but nobody (include me) does not see this lab cache on the map in official app. What is wrong?

The AL app map?  Have you tried refreshing the map? Are you certain it's set to public and you have deleted test mode? 

I don't see yours on the map either, assuming it's near your hidden geocache. What is the closest geocache? 

I would first make sure you deleted the test. I could be wrong, but I thought the AL doesn't show up on your list of hides until someone completes it, and yours is listed on your profile. On your leaderboard, who completed it? Did they use private mode?

Edited by Max and 99
6 hours ago, Irwing_W said:

Hi, yesterday i have published new Lab cache, it is set to Public,  i see it as my adventures, but nobody (include me) does not see this lab cache on the map in official app. What is wrong?

It's now on the map and showing that two people have completed it! Great news!

Screenshot_20210625-154030.png

Yes, now it works fine. But i have not did anything.  The test was deleted before publishing. The first two cachers, who finished my lab, used direct link, they did not see the lab on map too. I think, that there were some technical problem with Groundspeak servers.

Hello, I have the same problem.
I published my LAB and it is not visible to anyone.
I remember, that I have not delete a test LAB before puplishing, maybe that’s the problem.
But how can I delete the test afterwards? I can’t find a link or something like that in the builder.
Only in the opp I see the black button and after clicked on it, it turned green. The black is the test, I think. But I can´t delete it :-(.

Does anyone have a tip?

6 hours ago, Bergziege-OWL said:

Hello, I have the same problem.
I published my LAB and it is not visible to anyone.
I remember, that I have not delete a test LAB before puplishing, maybe that’s the problem.
But how can I delete the test afterwards? I can’t find a link or something like that in the builder.
Only in the opp I see the black button and after clicked on it, it turned green. The black is the test, I think. But I can´t delete it :-(.

Does anyone have a tip?

If this were my adventure lab I would first turn it off public. Then delete the test. Then make it public again. 

That's what I would try.

I don't have access to the adventure lab app this week, so I cannot look at recently published adventure labs to help me spot yours. 

On the geocaching app map there are just too many ALs to check so if you could tell me the nearest geocache that would be helpful. 

Edited by Max and 99
13 minutes ago, ktaylor211 said:

Hello all, 

There was a bug affecting "Public" Adventure visibility on the explore map. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

This has been fixed, and any Adventures that were set to "Public" during the affected time period are now visible as expected. 

Well that explains things. Thanks!