Can’t add waypoint on app

I just restarted geocaching again and found some great ones in my area. I attempted two multis today, but whenever I tried to add the waypoint (following directions from the Help center) I was not able to save them, and they would revert back to the original or mark where I was. I am only able to write them as something like N 4417504 w 12108572 without the dots or spacing and don’t know if that is the issue or not. If I start on the main page and do a search for the coordinates, it takes me to the page for the multi not the final stage. 
any idea what I am doing wrong? 

8 minutes ago, mom2sage said:

I just restarted geocaching again and found some great ones in my area. I attempted two multis today, but whenever I tried to add the waypoint (following directions from the Help center) I was not able to save them, and they would revert back to the original or mark where I was. I am only able to write them as something like N 4417504 w 12108572 without the dots or spacing and don’t know if that is the issue or not. If I start on the main page and do a search for the coordinates, it takes me to the page for the multi not the final stage. 
any idea what I am doing wrong? 

There was a recent issue where the app would navigate to the posted coordinates not the final waypoint. I don't know if that's what's going on here with you. Can you private message me a screenshot of the coordinates you're entering? Exactly how you're entering them?

5 minutes ago, mom2sage said:

I attached a photo. This is when I tried to follow the directions from the help center to add a waypoint. On my phone, I can only input numbers, not symbols, or at least I can’t figure out how

FED81D27-1CC5-4B3F-A21A-B3F5A1B064AB.jpeg

We did see this one time on my friends iPhone. All the symbols were gone! I'll grab an iPhone and see what is showing on that one