logging from phone

peem

Today when I finished an adventure lab cache I logged it from my phone. Although I can see my log and my rating of this AL on the phone I can't see it in my 'Found it' list in my geocaching profile. All the other completed AL's were logged on my laptop when I got home and they all show up.

What, if anything, am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, peem said:

Today when I finished an adventure lab cache I logged it from my phone. Although I can see my log and my rating of this AL on the phone I can't see it in my 'Found it' list in my geocaching profile. All the other completed AL's were logged on my laptop when I got home and they all show up.

What, if anything, am I doing wrong?

How do you log completed Adventure Labs on your laptop at home? 

Remember even incompleted Adventure Labs show up on your profile. It may just take a little while to sync. 

• Helpful 1

Hi, thanks for replying. Badly explained by me. I meant, when I got home and checked it out, the AL was there 'logged' in my profile. This has always been about two hrs after I'd completed the AL although it could have been logged sooner. This one has been over six hours and nothing is showing.

I just wondered if it was because I had used the phone this time. I'll see if it syncs later.

• Surprised 1