Watch

But something has changed:

1.) When I look at the listing of my own caches, I can no longer see the number of the watchlist behind "Watch".

2.) I can also put myself on the watchlist of my own caches. in the past there was a message that I - as the owner- would automatically be on the watchlist.

3.) When I look at other listings, I no longer see the number of the entries in watchlist. In the past, for example, ther was  "Watch (3)" if three users entered the watch list.

I think that's a bug

• Helpful 1
6 minutes ago, balu2003 said:

1.) When I look at the listing of my own caches, I can no longer see the number of the watchlist behind "Watch".

2.) I can also put myself on the watchlist of my own caches. in the past there was a message that I - as the owner- would automatically be on the watchlist.

3.) When I look at other listings, I no longer see the number of the entries in watchlist. In the past, for example, ther was  "Watch (3)" if three users entered the watch list.

I think that's a bug

I had not noticed this, but you're right.

In the past you could see the number of watchers and you could not add your own caches on your watch list.

They have made some changes, maybe that is the reason why Goldenwattle was having problems...

• Helpful 1
54 minutes ago, balu2003 said:

I am working on a mystery which has several people watching. I refreshed the cache and the number of watchers disappeared.

So I can confirm that something has changed.  I'm using Windows and Opera.

• Helpful 1