feature request on webpage and app - add support for watchlists

x10u8tr

I've noticed that the watchlist no longer appears on the website with the new dashboard and it is not available on the iPhone app but if I hunt around enough on the web I can usually find it if I remember to switch to the old dashboard.  What's up with that?  I use the watchlist for two reasons:

1) After I find a cache I like to add it to my watchlist to make sure others are able to find it to make sure it was replaced correctly and that it hasn't been muggled.   The last thing you want to see is a bunch of DNF's and you were the last person who logged a Find but it may be possibly that I rehid it too well.

2) Add caches that I am interested in especially if it involves a puzzle or requires multiple locations.  

I was recently having lunch in an area where I knew there was a puzzle cache nearby but I couldn't find it in the app because the posted location is several miles away and I couldn't remember the name of the cache and couldn't find my watchlist on either the app or on the browser on the smartphone.  

Another request is be able to use the app to automatically add the cache to my watchlist - possibly a check box when I create the log entry. 

• Upvote 1