ATL to SF - need site to place TB

Cymbaline

Markwell me if you want, but I don't have a lot of time. I'm leaving in less than 72 hours.

I'm going to be in SF within the next two weeks, and I'd like to place a TB there. This is a job trip, and my time is gonna be REALLY tight. I'm going to be staying in the Palace or somewhere in the general vicinity.

I'll have maybe (if any) about 40 minutes of daylight in the evenings to visit a cache that can hold a gallon-sized ziploc of 4x5" stuffed doll and 5"x8" attached logbook worth of TB.

I've found a couple of possible spots, but I'm not a native. If I have to take a cab to a more remote spot (read: I won't have time/funds to go to San Jose for a bug) "outside" of the city, fine. I'm game. I realize that most of SF's sites are micro's, but I'd really like to leave this bug.

Any help would be appreciated. This is a brand-new bug, I picked it up and want to get it the heck out of Atlanta if I can, give it a good start. If I can't, it's going to get a postcard and head back to Atlanta.

Thanks in advanced for assistance - and responses to johanabrahms@hotmail.com will be recieved faster than I can view this topic. Thanks again.

Es effo GCBC09 is a bug hotel I've just opened one exit south of SFO, across the street from the Westin SF Airport. It's the middle sized ammo can. Something Fishy GC5BC2 at a Pier bldg under the Bay Bridge has the room (it's a file box; read the hint too) but the roll up door closes sometime in the evening. YABA Treasure at Fort Mason GGNRA HQ is also big enough.