Log Book Type

18 minutes ago, Tom98028 said:

I am preparing to hide my first Geocache and have a question about the log book. Can I print a log paper? If so where? Keep in mind the cache I am hiding is a small.
Thanks!

Depending on the size of the cache, I've used a wide variety of logbooks, from the purpose-made ones available from caching suppliers through spiral-bound notepads and right up to A6 hard cover books like this one that I customised with a laminated label:

LogbookCover.jpg.6680e1c6d55491488b65c42dc28309fc.jpg

For a container that's genuinely a small (100ml to 1 litre), I'd go for a log book rather than a folded log sheet, simply because a book can hold a lot more signatures and is less likely to become tattered.

Something to bear in mind, if printing your own, is to not use a printer with a water-based ink if there's any possibility it could become damp. A laser printer is probably the best option if it's available.

4 hours ago, Tom98028 said:

I am preparing to hide my first Geocache and have a question about the log book. Can I print a log paper? If so where? Keep in mind the cache I am hiding is a small.
Thanks!

I use a foldable printed sheet - A4 (standard printer size) which folds down to a booklet that fits inside most of my small containers - if they're very small then you might have to think a little more about how to do it.

There are a tonne of places you can get instructions to do this - https://www.instructables.com/An-8-Page-Book-From-a-Piece-of-Paper/ for example.

My standard template has words in the section that sits on the front that I can just change easily. I should really put Word and PDF versions of this online at some point. Am I right in thinking that in the US Letter size paper is still standard for home printers (as opposed to A4)?

Even our smalls are large enough to hold a Rite in Rain note pad. 

A "log paper" sounds like something we'd put in a micro match stick holder.  They hold paper strips, not log books.

-  Google "printable geocaching log sheets", and you'd have a ton.  Max and 99 gave one option.  :)