AZ Weekend Finds

Guest AZMark

Ok, not all finds, just visiting some of mine to do some maintence, but the following are the hikes I did over the 3 day weekend.

Sat.

Adam's Moon View

Cooked Cache

Bat Cave

Sun.

Orange Cache

Mon.

Hundred Dollar

All told about 15miles on the trail. Did anyone else have a big weekend? Hopefully I'll get some more visitors to the Hundred Dollar Cache. It's still there. The numbers have been updated. And photos uploaded, and a cheat entered, so hopefully it will make the hike worth it. Hate for someone to make that hike,,,,even tho it is beautiful,,,without finding the cache.

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe weekend.

AZMark

Guest drydune

Ok Mark, I may give it another whirl this weekend icon_smile.gif. I had about 10 miles of hiking this last weekend. Shoes are worn! If all goes well I will be posting a find on the $100 cache this weekend.

Drydune

Guest drydune

Ok Mark, I may give it another whirl this weekend icon_smile.gif. I had about 10 miles of hiking this last weekend. Shoes are worn! If all goes well I will be posting a find on the $100 cache this weekend.

Drydune

Way to go Drydune!! Someone finally beat Bob!! If only by a hour or so. Hey I just got back from the Tbird cache. I couldn't find that easy one and I even had 2 GPS units with me. Funny how far off two units can be.

Now I have to cough up some of the $

Everyone see the Frys ad? Mag315x for 89.00

Tell your friends.

Well I guess I'd never find it there! The drive was not that bad,,,,very beautiful out in the Secret Wilderness.

Luckily I only stoped for gas. Didn't have but a few minuets to spare. I parked within 450 feet of the cache, sprinted to the spot, found it right away, opened it up, and couldn't believe it,,,didn't see the duck,,,but after looking at the logs,,,and seeing the big J was the last entry,,,searched a bit further and found it, wrote my cute poetic entry in the log, closed it up rehid,,,started walking back and heard a truck pull up!!! Just beat T-birds Wolf.