"Congratulations! You have been chosen by Geocaching HQ to create an Adventure."

drslump

Hello to all users, I am writing to you to ask you a question. I have been a geocaching user for more than 10 years and I enjoy the same as the first day.

I have been able to enjoy the evolution of caches over time, and now what is fashionable are adventure labs. so I have decided to create my first adventure. but what is my surprise when I see the difficulty in creating it. With more than 100 caches of various types published on my geocaching account I never had the slightest problem creating a new one, but labs are another story.

To begin with, they can only be created through the application, and after asking to examine my application, I am left with the most absolute ignorance, after a few weeks I receive an email with the answer: 'Congratulations! You have been chosen by Geocaching HQ to create an Adventure. ' but in the application no credit appears so I still have the doubt, have I been approved? How can I create the adventure?

Anyway, thanks for being there in difficult times, I send you a greeting from Barcelona

57 minutes ago, drslump said:

Hello to all users, I am writing to you to ask you a question. I have been a geocaching user for more than 10 years and I enjoy the same as the first day.

I have been able to enjoy the evolution of caches over time, and now what is fashionable are adventure labs. so I have decided to create my first adventure. but what is my surprise when I see the difficulty in creating it. With more than 100 caches of various types published on my geocaching account I never had the slightest problem creating a new one, but labs are another story.

To begin with, they can only be created through the application, and after asking to examine my application, I am left with the most absolute ignorance, after a few weeks I receive an email with the answer: 'Congratulations! You have been chosen by Geocaching HQ to create an Adventure. ' but in the application no credit appears so I still have the doubt, have I been approved? How can I create the adventure?

Anyway, thanks for being there in difficult times, I send you a greeting from Barcelona

Greetings drslump.

In my opinion Adventure Labs are the easiest cache type to create! 

We can help with whatever you need! 

Are you saying that on the Adventure Lab Builder at the top right there is no credit? It should be there since you got the email saying you had one. You can only create Adventure Labs on the website not the app. 

Ask any questions you have, and we'll try to answer them for you. 

https://labs.geocaching.com/login?ReturnUrl=%2fbuilder%2fadventures

Edited by Max and 99
23 minutes ago, drslump said:

You have helped me a lot, how quickly, I could not see that direction anywhere, now I can create it.

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

You're welcome. Good luck!

Remember, it's really easy to edit anything on the adventure lab: coordinates,  description, question, answer. Pretty much the only thing you cannot do is add or delete a location. So just keep that in mind before you make it public. 

Max and 99. thanks for the link on your post of May 16. I have been waiting for approval, but I have not received an e-mail. When I went to the link you provided and signed in, I saw that I have 1 credit. I think that allows me to create five ALs. I have three ready to go (as I told you offline), but unfortunately, I'll be traveling for a couple of weeks. I have 14 more ALs lined up to visit, so I'll have more experience. That'll be my priority in mid-July.

16 minutes ago, Dr.Scissortail said:

Max and 99. thanks for the link on your post of May 16. I have been waiting for approval, but I have not received an e-mail. When I went to the link you provided and signed in, I saw that I have 1 credit. I think that allows me to create five ALs. I have three ready to go (as I told you offline), but unfortunately, I'll be traveling for a couple of weeks. I have 14 more ALs lined up to visit, so I'll have more experience. That'll be my priority in mid-July.

I look forward to seeing your new AL!