"Cointest" - Lord Stanley and his Cup

kini_ont

I was once a huge hockey fan, not sure why but it faded as I grew older till this year. Maybe it’s the pandemic and tv binge watching or the Leafs vs Habs in the first round of the playoffs. Does not matter I thought it has been a while since we’ve had a geocoin contest so here we go.

Pick a team to win Lord Stanley’s Cup (I’ve included a bracket, so you’ll know who to choose from) no hockey knowledge necessary. Make a pick (only 1 allowed per geocacher, anymore then your first is disqualified, so Octomom could not choose for each child unless each is a cacher and individually picks and posts their pick). Cut-off time to make a pick is May 21, 2021 8 pm EDT.

At the end of the Stanley Cup finals from all the names who have chosen the winning team, one will be drawn to win a trackable geocoin (my choosing) and possibly secondary prizes (my choosing possibly).

This contest is for fun! So, any disagreements or rule interpretations will be ruled by me and only me (my game, my coins, my rules).

Hockey Bracket.jpg

• Love 3

I choose the Blues.  I don't actually think they will hoist the Cup for their second time in franchise history.  However, if I DON'T choose them and they succeed, I'll regret it.  There aren't any other teams I'd regret not choosing if they won.
My wife and I got to see the Cup last time the Blues won. So that was cool.

May be an image of 3 people and people smiling

• Helpful 2

I know nothing about hockey, so my pick is pure guesswork - I'll throw my name onto Washington because it's one of the few names I recognise and New York has already been picked by someone.

I'm in Australia and postage is killer, so on the off chance I won, I'd be happy with just the TB code and activation code, and you can keep the physical TB. I only send proxies out and that would work out well if you had a physical TB you liked and had no intention of sending out into the wilds.

Brilliant idea for a contest, thank you for putting it on. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully the players are injury free this season.

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1