Geocache content "Agenda" Guidelines

Hi! 
Every year our municipality hosts an international children's festival of the arts. This year, because of COVID, we are unable to do the festival but still wanted to provide arts, creative and physically active content for our community in the spirit of the Children's Festival, that takes over all of downtown for 1 week every may/june! 
This would be the 40th year of our festival so we are providing 40 days of virtual or outdoor based content to get children and kids-at-heart involved in play. Geocaching is one of those activities!! 

I am doing the install tomorrow. Can someone's opinion on the description below? I want to make sure it  doesn't tread the line of being an "Agenda" as i'm providing history of the children's festival and WHY we hid this cache.
image.png.60d9a2f0117f4a5c984b927f11f16247.png

I've also added a cheeky little sneak peak as to what the cache looks like, because i'm SUPER excited about it! 

ONE MORE QUESTION: 
The Artist who created the piece that lives in the geocache also created a video to go along with the history of the creature. Can I link to a YouTube video? (Incredibly family friendly) OR should i reserve it only for our website.    

PXL_20210512_173355975.jpeg

The Help Centre page on agendas says "If you are unsure if your cache description meets the guidelines, check with your local community reviewer" so I think that would be the best course of action.

38 minutes ago, TheGlassSoup said:

ONE MORE QUESTION: 
The Artist who created the piece that lives in the geocache also created a video to go along with the history of the creature. Can I link to a YouTube video? (Incredibly family friendly) OR should i reserve it only for our website. 

A Youtube link might run afoul of this guideline:

image.png.969bc63c466f3158b2adc9d466e17d8d.png

• Helpful 1

Work with your Reviewer to determine whether your cache description promotes an agenda.  If I were your Reviewer, I would suggest some edits because you are promoting awareness of a non-geocaching event.

YouTube video links are allowed IF they are necessary in order to solve a puzzle or are otherwise directly related to the cache.  Work out the details with your Reviewer, who will be able to view the video.  If the video were hosted on Vimeo, a link would be OK.

• Helpful 4