Elevation Signs

Good afternoon,
I wanted to know why the plates that I attach with the altitude cannot be approved.

The WM are correct with the conditions: "A place to waymark signs that prominently display the elevation above sea level of where they are located. Expanded Description: Any sign that prominently displays the elevation above sea level of a town or feature where the sign is located."

I have published 9 and this plaques only were accepted on elevation sdigns and permanent coordinates, never in benchmark or other because someone said me that no benchmark because hasn't valour for it.

Other similar waymark that I've visited, for example https://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/wm12WX7_135m_Casa_do_Concello_Ourence_SP of Razalas was published too.

I wrote private to reviewers but I think it is better to put here, since I can enter information and photos.

Thanks

carballiño.jpg

cea.jpg

Edited by Ariberna
translate
  • Upvote 1

Reviewers, once again I am denied the publication of a typical WM in Spain, where the height of a city with respect to the Mediterranean Sea appears.

The same kind of WM can't be approved and denied if it is the same kind.

Screenshot_20210609-072254.jpg

Edited by Ariberna