Broken link from profile to Lab cache finds

PereSant

When I wanted to see my Labcache finds, I used to go to my public profile, Geocaches section, click on the corresponding line, and was redirected to the appropriate list. Last time I used this successfully was Sunday, May 2nd. When I tried this yesterday, it didn’t work anymore. When I put my mouse pointer on the line, the address shows below, see screenshot:

image.thumb.jpeg.dd52bd33ddca93d54758b2d453df15e0.jpeg

What I get is this page:

image.thumb.jpeg.a2f856c532be5bb538b81de18e0dc4b0.jpeg

With other cache types, this procedure still works, for instance Wherigo:

image.thumb.jpeg.691c266f2f7422fce0fdb2f0d22d1f8c.jpeg

Clicking on this links redirects me to the correct Wherigo find list. So, I think, this just concerns Lab cache finds. It would be nice if this issue could be fixed in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

PereSant

1 hour ago, PereSant said:

When I wanted to see my Labcache finds, I used to go to my public profile, Geocaches section, click on the corresponding line, and was redirected to the appropriate list. Last time I used this successfully was Sunday, May 2nd. When I tried this yesterday, it didn’t work anymore.

Definitely broken.

4 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

Nup, logging in just gets me to this:

image.png.2ca4b41d1e89225f280c157a00d7e927.png

and if I then go back to my profile and click to see my AL finds it logs me straight back out again.

4 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

Nup, logging in just gets me to this:

image.png.2ca4b41d1e89225f280c157a00d7e927.png

and if I then go back to my profile and click to see my AL finds it logs me straight back out again.

Exactly the same is true for me after logging in

The team is now aware of this issue and is looking into it. We hope to get it fixed soon.

Until the issue is fixed, you should still be able to see your finds by logging in by clicking the login button in the upper right corner, then click the menu button in the top right (looks like a V), then click "View Finds". It looks like this might not be working for some folks - we apologize for any inconvenience.

16 hours ago, ari54321 said:

The team is now aware of this issue and is looking into it. We hope to get it fixed soon.

Until the issue is fixed, you should still be able to see your finds by logging in by clicking the login button in the upper right corner, then click the menu button in the top right (looks like a V), then click "View Finds". It looks like this might not be working for some folks - we apologize for any inconvenience.

This doesn't work for me. When I click the chevron that is what I get:

grafik.png.78c97a47c3aacf1351bac9134e053420.png

No "View Finds" here. But HHL's workaround helps.

9 hours ago, PereSant said:

This doesn't work for me. When I click the chevron that is what I get:

grafik.png.78c97a47c3aacf1351bac9134e053420.png

No "View Finds" here. But HHL's workaround helps.

Pere, looks like you are clicking the drop down from the main profile... do it from the labs.geocaching.com page... so, like you I used to just click on the lab cache link from the geocache type list in my profile, but now I too get the blank screen... I logged in, and got the same image as everyone (the one advertising adventures on the app).. it's from that screen that you use the drop down to access your finds... a lot more effort to get there than it used to be, so I hope it gets reverted back.... image.thumb.png.3c973f9655a16c77f686c65e70a80231.png

16 hours ago, 1in7 said:

Pere, looks like you are clicking the drop down from the main profile... do it from the labs.geocaching.com page... so, like you I used to just click on the lab cache link from the geocache type list in my profile, but now I too get the blank screen... I logged in, and got the same image as everyone (the one advertising adventures on the app).. it's from that screen that you use the drop down to access your finds... a lot more effort to get there than it used to be, so I hope it gets reverted back.... image.thumb.png.3c973f9655a16c77f686c65e70a80231.png

Thanks for the tip, 1in7! Found it. When opening the labcache page, I start with the builder page as a default, and there is no menu button. From the main page it works.

Thanks 1in7 ... my solution was to edit the link from my profile stats for Adv Lab 'finds', but your workaround is better.

PERHAPS when GCHQ correct this bug, they could make sure when we view other cachers Adv Lab 'finds' that we can see their list too! Presently you are taken to the App advert page.

Seems crazy that you can view other players cache finds but not Adv Labs ... Why?

• Funny 1