solar system

kaz56

1 hour ago, kaz56 said:

Hi where do i look to see what souvenis i still need ie solar system or the science of discovery sorry dont know how to expalin any different

See this: https://www.geocaching.com/promos/campaigns/2

Souvenirs that you still need are grayed-out.  You may find links to this info anywhere on the site that mentions the "Wonders".

You can also set up filters in the search function, to show Wonders that you still need.

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, kaz56 said:

Hi where do i look to see what souvenis i still need ie solar system or the science of discovery sorry dont know how to expalin any different

If you are using the app, go to your profile and click on Science of Discovery to check your progress. 

• Helpful 1
On 5/10/2021 at 4:20 AM, kaz56 said:

thanks but dont use the app very much

On the website, when you're looking at the Map, if you click on "Filters", there should be an option for "Filter by Wonder". If you click on that, it should expand out to give you the four Wonder types and then you can select the ones you don't have. When you click "Done" the map should then only show you the caches that have the Wonder(s) you are looking for.