What is the "Renew" button for on the main page header?

medoug

8 minutes ago, medoug said:

I see a "Renew" button on my main page header. (See screen capture below.)  There appears to be no explanation of what I would be renewing if I were to click on it.  Could someone please explain what this is for?
image.png.9da74c2f9fbf83d3f3609a30fcfe050a.png

Any chance it's your premium membership?

No, I am not and was not a Premium member.  Don't know why I would see a "Renew" button when I don't/didn't have a premium membership.  It just seems that they shouldn't just put boxes like that on the screen without any explanation given.

2 hours ago, medoug said:

No, I am not and was not a Premium member.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, Keystone said:

I moved this thread from the Website Bug Report and Feature Suggestions Forum.

You might want to move this thread back to the Bug Reports section, @Keystone. Doesn't seem like the button should be appearing if the user has never been a Premium member.

On 5/3/2021 at 7:32 AM, medoug said:

I see a "Renew" button on my main page header. (See screen capture below.)  There appears to be no explanation of what I would be renewing if I were to click on it.  Could someone please explain what this is for?
image.png.9da74c2f9fbf83d3f3609a30fcfe050a.png

It's just a suggestion but why don't you just click? If it's about a premium membership (or something else) it will lead to a website with further information - those you are seaking for ;-) - and I am quite sure that you won't renew anything if you don't follow the upcoming process.

That's the easiest way to find out. :-)

Jochen

• Helpful 1