Quick question

Hello. Quick question. Sorry if this section is not appropriate for this.

I know that due to the corona virus, the publication of treasures is restricted in Lithuania. Everything is fine with that.

But my question is: in what order are they made public? For example, I sent three treasures for publication on Thursday, and today was a confirmed treasure that was sent for review today (Sunday). Maybe there’s some sort of queue or does it matter at all? also i didn't get the emails that they 'locked' for a certain date ..

I'm a little worried .. thanks for the answers!

IMG_20210502_230258.jpg

All three of those caches are properly awaiting review.  If new caches aren't being published right now, and the date when publications can resume is not yet known, then none of your caches would be scheduled for publication.  You should eventually hear from your reviewer about any issues with these caches.  Once reviews and publications begin again, caches are reviewed in a logical order.

Beyond that, I am not sure what your question is.

• Helpful 1

1.  The cache recently published could have had an earlier "date hidden" or a lower GC Code.

2.  The cache recently published may not have had any issues, and it is possible that the caches you submitted for review do have issues.  Sometimes a Reviewer will publish some caches quickly because they do not have any issues, and return to the review queue later when they have more time to write reviewer note logs on the caches where there are issues to be addressed.

• Helpful 2

Hm. Probably everything is fine with them. Just simple, traditional treasures, without any hidden puzzles. Distances, too, must be good...

But thank you, it is now clearer why the publication of the treasures could have moved off... Need to wait.. ?